CHAPTER1-CRAZY KINGKA'S

WHITE ROSES THE MEANING OF LOVE...

LOVE IS REALLY DIFFICULT,

FOR A GIRL ISN IT...

I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE,

BUT BECAUSE OF HIM I HAVE FELT LOVE,

BUT WHO IS HE,

WOULD I GET TO MEET THE GUY THAT SAVES MY LIFE OR WILL I???

-lee chae-rin-

    TEACHER!SORR RY THAT IM LATE!Rin  say while trying to catch her breath.LEE CHAE-RIN!HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY BE PANCTUAL TO SCHOOL! The teacher say...im sorry Rin say with her puppy dog face...okay i forgive you,but this is the last time and dont ever do the same thing ever again....the teacher reply....kamsahmida....Rin say while bowing down....

    At her seat,thank goodness your safe Rin!Nana say relievely.Rin smile at her....omo!where is nic?Rin ask....oh...she has her tennis practice....since the competition is near...Jae reply....oh i see....Rin reply...why do i feel the school has lots of pecefullne ss rght now...Rin say....oh,maybe coz the kingka and queenka havent been in yet....jae reply while writin her notes that was written on the board.oh ya!Rin sighted happily....

     And so,the classes went on like normal,without any distubence by the Kingka’s and Queenka’...RINGGG!ahh!so tired loh,nana-ahh,i need to go and see mrs.kim...im sorry,i cant follow you,to recess today....miahnei...Rin say while pouting.its okay....Rin....go loh...meet you in class later ya....nana reply...okay!bye!they waved at each other...

     After Rin left,nana felt boring....so she decided to go to the rooftop to release her stress.At the rooftop,im soooo happy!since the lame idiots didnt enter in and distup us...ahhhh!so happy....i just cant dessss....YAHHH!CANT YOU LET ME SLEEP A WHILE!a voice say...she turn to find who’s voice is that...LEE JAEJIN!YOU UGLY DUCK!Nana say shockily...why cant you just let me sleep!Jaejinsay...he got up and slowly approach her....YAHH!WHAT ARE YOU THKIN TO DO TO ME!nana say loudly...he hold her hand and pull her closer to him...YAHH!she yelled.he look right into her eye...

JAEJIN POV

  I didnt know that this ugly monkey(NANA),actually has a beutiful pair of eyes....beautiful dark brown....YAHH!LEE JAEJIN WHAT ARE THKIN....

NANA POV

What the hell are he thking pulling me close to him....i try to release myself but he s obviously too strong...but i could say that its warm to be....NANA!WHAT ARE YOU THKIN!RELEASE YOURSELF FASTER!

  She try to release herself...but she just cant didnt know he planted a soft kiss at her soft pinky lips...she was blushing like mad...YAHH!YOU THINK THAT YOUR THE KINGKA!YOU COULD JUST DO ANYTHING!YOU JUST TOOK MY FIRST KISS AWAY!Jae say while her tears fell.She ran away...and he didnt even know what he had do to her he was blurrr...LEE JAEJIN WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO HER!he say while slapping his face bringing him to reality once again.WHO DO HE THINK HE IS!HE JUST TOOK MY FIRST KISS AWAY!NANA say to herself....while walking back to class.

   While Rin,she was walking aroud the school compound,after seeing mr.kim...suddenly!yeayy!ice cream...can loh i buy for Jae and Sora...and so she walks in the shop,Ahjussi,Rin say...Chae-rin-shii,ahjussi reply,ice-cream,the normal want....Ahjussi continuedeh,three ya,Ahjussi know right,the flavour i will always buy for my fren too,Rin ask....deh,1 is mocha and another is strawberry,Ahjussi eply....Rin smile....After a while,here you go!Ahjuss sa while handing it....Rin pay andleft.....walk back to class...

   In the class,Nana-ahh!Rin say hppily...while walkin to her place...Ice cream !for you...Rin say....thanks Rin you always know the best...not long after that,how could you both eat ice cream without me,a voice say,they both turn...NIC!your back!Rin and Nanasay happily,as they ran and hug her....here’s your ice cream!Rin say while handing her the ice cream....thanks Rin.your the best!Sora say happily....with her cute smile on her face....^^

   The girls was happily eating the ice cream while talking to each other.they was so happy until,KINGKA’S IN!RESPECT!the three of them just ignore them and continue talking...HEY!ARE YOU DEAF OR WHAT!KEY say loudly.early morning also can hear people nagging,like chicken like that...NIC say irratatingly.the girls burst out into laughter.not long later,QUEENKA’S IN!RESPECT!S IN!THAT IS THE BEST NAME EVER YOU GIVE,NANA....Rin say happily.NANA smile.HEY!CANT YOU THREE STAND AND RESPECT WHEN THE....S ENTER IN!NANA cut off Sunny words...NICE ONE,NANA,Rin reply.NIC was eating her ice cream until,BAMMM!what is wrong with you,dont you have manners,NIC say angrily.BECAUSE!because of what,NIC say cutting Jessica words.she wanted to slap NIC but,DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ANYONE OF US!OR YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WILL GET!Jae say angrily,giving the queenka’s a dead glare.

 Manwhile RIN, YOU THINK THAT YOUR A KINGKA YOU CAN TOUCH MY STUFF!HELL NOT!Rin say angrily.i have the right..what right!Rin say cutting Junhyung words...why cant you guys leave us in peace for once!Rin say looking at Yosoeb...HELL NOT!WE ARE THE PEOPLES THAT RULE THE SCHOOL SO WE CAN DO ANYTHING WE WANT!!!MISS.LEE CHAE-RIN,Yosoeb reply.WELL DONE!MR.YONG JUNHYUNG,BECAUSE THE THREE OF US WILL NEVER RESPECT YOU NOW AND FOREVER,Rin say happily...while giving her frens  high five...WHAT THE F!!!JUNHYUNG say...

   Suddenly,Lee Chae-rin and Yong junhyung,your needed in the breakdance room...DAMN IT!both of them say in the same time and took their bag...see you girls later,in the evening...Rin-ahh wait a while...hongki say...yes,hyung...she reply...im going to cook ya for today nite...dinner...he say...okay,hyung...later i help....you too...see you later...bye...hyung...bye...nana,nic....Rin say waving to her...bye...they reply...waving back...WHAT!LEE CHAE-RIN is your sister!key and jaejin,say with a shock expresssion on their face....