CHAPTER3-WHITE ROSES AND COLLABRATION^^

WHITE ROSES THE MEANING OF LOVE...

As Chae-rin walks in class,with her two best friends,suddenly...Rin-ahh there’s a rose on your table...Nana say happily...which made Rin,walk quickly to her table and took it...there was a not written in a piece of paper sayin

  TO-Lee Chae-rin

 Im back...i know you will never recognise me...but i hope this white rose does make you remember your childhood times...and i will always be there beside you...even you may not know who am i...

FROM-???

  She smile after she read the note...she was happy that his back,but how would she meet him,will she ever meet him???thats the only question in her mind right now...but at the meantime she shoul be grateful that he is actually back...his back...^^Nana say happily...mysterious guy,is back...and he is here but where...Nic ask cutely...The only thing that Rin do was,she cant keep smiling to herself...

  Meanwhile junhyung,he was looking at her form across...he was feeling really happy,that he actually met her...even without she knowing its him...but he was grateful...to meet the girl that is actuaaly the important person in his life...and that know she is actually near to him...there’s nothing impossible...

 Not long later.Lee chae-rin and Yong junhyung please come to the breakdance studio immediatly...a girl that was making the annoucement say...gotta go...Rin say...see you girls later,she continue...bye,bye...Rin...Nana and Nic reply...Rin and Junhyung rushed to the dance studio...

-DANCE STUDIO-

Chae-rin and Junhyung...we need the both of ou to collabrate for this year two on two breakdance competition,which will be held next two months in japan...Mrs.jung say...what!we both...Rin say shocikly...yes you both...mrs.jung reply to Rin shockness...how about you?Junhyung...mrs.jung ask...im okay how about her...i think she will not agree...yahh!i never say even i dont want to dance with you...Rin reply looking at him...i agree...mrs.jung...she reply with a smile...somehow,she felt really happy that she could collabrate with him...ok...since you both agree...you both can decide to what songs you will be using and what day to start practice...mrs.jung reply cheerfully...both of them nooded...

-AT THE CORRIDOR-

So should we decide the song now or after school...Junhyung ask her...im thkin now...coz i have things to do later...Rin say with a smile...ok then,he reply...

-AT THE ROOFTOP-

So just a song for the all the dance move or mashup...Junhyung ask...a mashup...6 in 1...Rin say happily...ok to make it fair each of us chose 3 songs...by the way ladies first...Junhyung reply...she smile at his gentleness...3 songs...clap you hand 2ne1,hands up 2pm and wanna b block b...Rin reply with a smile...that’s perfect he say...ok if me...shock b2st,halo block b and gara gara go big bang...he reply...thats nice since...we already choose the songs how about lets decide what day to practice...Rin say...how if mon-fri,11am-6pm...agree or you thk we should do it after school...Junhyung ask her...ohhh...im fine with it...Rin say...but how about you,you know lots of homework...she continue...im okay...but his hard only for me to study,you know...Junhyung reply with a smile...i could be your tutor,but a day its 300us,can a not???Rin joked...so expensive men...he reply...which make her started to laugh...im joking...by the way no worries,i would teach you,just ask me if you dont know...Rin say with a smile...and he agree...come lets go back to class...Rin say...and he nooded in agreement...