Chapter 2

Last Year In High School

 

12.00pm, lunchtime.

 

Every student is rushing to the cafeteria, chatting happily with each other but here is Luhan, walking alone and annoyed. How dare that pup ditch me for that new kid tch. He tried to look around to find his pup, when he spot his pup chatting happily to that new kid, he sigh and rolling his eyes. “Baekhyunie~” he tried to call his petite friend and tried to approach him. Feel annoyed when Baekhyun still busy talking to that new kid and doesn’t hear him. Eugh new kid, what is his name again? Koi..? Geez. Frown start to appear on his face. “Baekhyuuunn” he tried to call him again, still no respon. “BAEKHYUNIE!” He shouts feel irritated, not aware all of the students in cafeteria suddenly stop talking and hold their breah. Luhan is scarey when he is irritated and don’t forget his title “Cold Guy”, luckily Baekhyun turn his head to face him.

“What lulu?” Baekhyun ask him. The new kid glances to Luhan’s direction. Luhan doesn’t like it.

Suddenly Baekhyun cheer voice interrupted his thought, “Lulu? Ah! Lulu! This is the new kid, but you know it already. His name is Kai. Kai this is Luhan.”  

Kai nods and offering his hand, while Luhan just scowl and slap away his hand.

 

Everyone gasp except Baekhyun, he still concentrate watching SNDS’s MV.

 

Kai look puzzled “Wh-what”

“Don’t touch me and my Baekki” Luhan growls irritated.

 

(Girls squealing)

“Oh my gosh, did you hear him?!”

“I knew it!! The rumor is true!! He is Baekhyun’s boyfriend”

“OMO…. OPPA”

“Is this some kind of love triangle?! ”

 

Kai still looks puzzled, luhan glaring at him while baekhyun still live happily in his own world.

“Excuse me?” Kai ask carefully. Heck, he doesn’t get any of this. Considering he is the new student and clueless. So Baekhyun is Luhan’s boyfriend? , he thought.

“Yes you hear me! Don’t touch my pup!” Luhan is practically growl and sending a death glare to Kai.

In the same time, Baekhyun decide to go back to the real world, and looking around, confused why everyone is silent and looking on his table. Blinking slowly (cutely),  he speak in a soft tone “What’s going on, Lu?”.

That’s it! Suddenly Luhan change from demon to angel, “Nothing!! Just saying hi to this new kid, Baekki” Luhan smile and try to pinch Baekhyun’s cheek. “Have you eat? You haven’t right? I’ll go get some food for you!” Luhan runs to bunch of students queuing to get their lunch, he simply cut the queue and asking the lady to give his and baekhyun’s food cheerfully. Some protest can be hear from the students who actually queuing “Hey! Don’t be a queue jumper!!”, Luhan’s head snap to that direction and scowling to that student “you were saying?”  

“u-uh nothing, Lu-luhan.. I’m sorry!!”

“Good! Now move, my baekhyun is hungry” Luhan skip happily to his table.

“Baekhyunie~ his your food!!” Luhan sit between Kai and Baekhyun.

 

“Thanks Lulu!” Baekhyun pats Luhan’s cheek and start to munch his food happily.

Luhan smiled and suddenly he whispers to Kai’s ear “I warn you, don’t touch my pup”.

 

Kai still look confused as hell……

“ Baekhyun.. Uh.. Luhan is your boyfriend?” Kai blurted out. OH GOOD JOB MOUTH, LUHAN WILL KILL ME.

Baekhyun look puzzled “What do you mean Kai? Me and Luhan is best friend!”

Now, Kai looks really puzzled, but suddenly his smirk start to appear on his face, “Just best friend huh?” He said to Luhan while raising his eyebrow.

Luhan scoffed, Kai is smirking while Baekhyun is still happily eating his lunch.

 

(Fangirls squealing on the back)

“OH MY GOSH SO LUHAN IS BAEKHYUN BESTFRIEND?!”

“huh? You just know it?”

 

“OH MY GEEZ, SO LUHAN IS NOT BAEKHYUN OPPA BOYFRIEND BUT HE LOVES BAEKHYUN OPPA?!”

“WHAT?! LUHAN SENPAI LOVES BAEKHYUN OPPA?!”

 

“Geez what’s this?? Luhan and Baekhyun again? Excuse me miss?” He taps one of those fangirls shoulder.

“yes?” those fangirls suddenly stop squealing and freeze

“What’s happening between Luhan and Baekhyun? Oh is that the new Kid?” said that boy

“Cmon D.O don’t ask so many question in one sentences”

“Is it wrong, Suho hyung?”

“it’s not wrong, but you will make her confused, right miss?” Suho smiled angelically.

 

…..

 

 

 

“OH MY GOSH D.O TOUCH ME”

“YOU ARE ONE LUCKY OMG OMG OMG”

“SUHO SMILED ON YOU OH MY GOSH”

 

“WHY MUST BE HER IM SO SAD WHY WHY WHY”

“OH MY GOSH IM CRYING”

 

“Well.. Suho hyung apparently we have to ask another student” D.O said

“Yes D.O, we have to ask another boy students”