Chapter 1

Last Year In High School

 

Byun Baekhyun, 3rd year student, senior in Seoul High School.

Byun Baekhyun, known as Baekhyun sunbae , Eyeliner-hot-sunbae , Baekhyun oppa, Cute oppa and many other nickname that Baekhyun can’t recall.

Baekhyun, a normal high school student, well not normal because first he wears eyeliner to the school, second he looks too young for being a senior, third he is part of the popular guy in the school.

His life is pretty normal, besides those fan girls who always chase him around in the morning, in the class, in the rooftop, in the toilet (yes, Baekhyun’s fans are creepy) in canteen, in library and in the--- well we can say in everywhere.

 

It’s the first day of semester, they won’t be studying and doing boring stuffs. Baekhyun sit on his usual spot, besides his best friend Xi Luhan, a chinese boy. Rumor said Luhan is a cold boy, he can kill a person with his glare, he is part of the deadliest gangster in Seoul, and he is a cold-hearted playboy. Rumor is just a rumor, the truth is Xi Luhan is a lovely boy, I mean.. HOW CAN PERSON LIKE LUHAN IS A COLD BOY, HE ALWAYS SMILING AND HE IS KIND. TOO. KIND. People are crazy… Most of them think that Luhan likes Baekhyun or Baekhyun is Luhan’s secret boyfriend, well it’s not true. IT. IS. NOT. TRUE. Luhan loves soccer too much and Baekhyun still don’t know if he loves someone or not.

 

“Baekhyun-ssi, how’s your holiday?”

“Oppa! You are getting cuter!”

“Baekki oppa, when will you accept my love?”

 

“It’s only the first day! THE FIRST DAY!!! Why can’t they live me alone!!”

Eventho he feels so annoyed, he still smile to his fans. Well secretly rolling his eyes.

 

“Wow, your fans are really loud, my ears hurt”

Luhan coolly slams his bag to the table and sitting comfortably. When I said comfortably it means feet on the table.

“Shut up Lulu”

“Shut up is not in my vocabulary Babe, anyway baekki ! MU WON AGAIN …

 

Bakehyun doesn’t pay attention at all to Luhan because first their teacher already come, note that their teacher is Mr. Kris Wu one of the deadliest teacher in the world and second there is a new tan boy following him like a puppy. Cute. Wait what.. Baekhyun snap out of his thought. Realizing Luhan still talking non-stop about his favortive soccer club a.k.a Manchester United, he sighs tiredly.

 

“No, really. I mean it, you should shut up now” Baekhyun hissed.

“Aw you are really mean baekki, I mean how could you told me to shut up. I’m your best friend and I’m- ” before Luhan can finish his speech, Mr.Wu hissed.

“If you won’t shut up Xi Luhan, you will get detention on the first day and I’m really sure you don’t want it right?”

“Wh-what? H-how did you. I mean, yes Mr.Wu”

“Good! Now class, I will be your homeroom teacher and I’m sure you already know me. Ah, by the way I prefer to be called Kris. This is your last year, make lots of memories while you can and don’t forget to study if you want to get to top University. Understand?”

“Yes sir!”

“Good, I almost forget we have a new student” Kris said while tilting his chin, signing the boy to introduce himself.

“ Kim Jongin, you can call me Kai. I think I’m the youngest in this class since I’m still 17, ah and don’t call me Jongin.”

“Great, now where should you sit? Ah! Baekhyun!”

Baekhyun reflect straightened his body “Yes sir!”

“Now, Kai go sit there beside that eyeliner boy and because it’s first day of semester I will just give all of you a free time.”

All of the sudden the class went silent,

“H-hey guys are you-“

“WE LOVE YOU MR.KRIS” it’s like all the students have the same mind, thoughts, words, and have the same time to yell that words together. Free time impact…

 

Baekhyun smiling happily until he realizes he hasn’t introduce to that new boy who already sits besides him with his blank face, what was his name again? Koi? Kei? Uh..

“It’s Kai” suddenly a deep voice interrupts his mind

“Huh?” Baekhyun blinks cutely (that’s what his fans think)

That tan handsome boy, Kai said while smiling plastered on his handsome face, “My name is Kai, considering you will be my sit-mate for this year it’s kinda rude if I don’t introduce myself properly to you”

“Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you Kai” Baekhyun smiled.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun doesn’t know that someone watching him smiling to Kai. Secretly rolling his eyes in annoyance while pouting.