Melody-4

Secret Melody

Luhan Pov

She doesn’t talk to anybody, is she mute? I look at her while she’s listening to our teacher, she’s really determined to beat and snatch my position as valedictorian.  I stared at her features and smiled. She’s different among any other girls. You can practically see that she never wear makes up, but the other girls putting make ups on their faces to look beautiful. But she, she doesn’t care about anything. It’s like she’s only living in this world and doesn’t care of any existence of anybody.

The bell rang and it’s our break time of course, she immediately grabbed her things when her pen fall onto floor, but she doesn’t realize it so keep on fixing her things, she was about to walk away when I hold her wrist.

I flinch when sudden electricity runs on my body, what does that mean? I calmed myself and look at her staring at me, I smiled to myself she’s cute. I waved my hand on her face “Ahh, Mianhe” I was taken aback her voice, it’s like an angel, as if my world stops and I can only hear her voice, His soft angelic voice.

“What do you want?” I snapped out into reality when I heard her voice again, as if I want to repeat her voice all over again, but I came back to myself and gave me my famous bored look.

“It fall when you’re fixing” I handed her the pen, she took the pen and bit her lips saying “Thanks”

After that I walked away, I wish we talked to each other someday.

I went straightly to the cafeteria and saw my friends fooling around again. Loud noises filled area when I entered, I’m used to it, and they’re giving me so much attention, to the point that, they’re not thinking about their own safety.

“Kyaaahh!!!”

“Luhan Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

“Saranghae, Luhan Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa”

“Take me Luhan Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

I place my hand on my ears and sat on my usual chair, I snatch the bubble tea at luhan and sip it “Yahh Hyung that’s mine”

“Just go and buy your own”

I looked at them, they’re so happy teasing each other; I look around and found her, sitting in infinite table. Well infinite is one of our greatest rivals when it comes to school competition, Sunggyu and Wooyhun are very good when it comes to singing, Hoya and Dongwoo are really amazing when it comes to rap. They are our seniors, and we called them sunbaenim. We respect them because of their amazing vocal and dance skills.

Their popularity is really good in girls; they’re the biggest fanbase here at Namkan School.

She’s smiling together with them, laughing hard together with them,  I don’t know why but my eyes is glued to her, I shook my head looking in opposite direction, I sigh, I need to focus on my goal.

Kim Nara POV

My Oppa’s are really cute, especially Dongwoo Oppa his cute eyes that disappeared whenever he smiles, I look at his place and found him staring outside. I sigh he will never notice me.

The bell rang signaling it’s time to go back in our respective classroom; I bid goodbyes to my Oppa’s and headed to our room, when I bumped into someone.

My belongings fell on the floor; he kneeled down and grabbed my things. He handed me my books and notebooks, I looked at him and smiled “Thank you”

He’s cold aura disappeared when he smiled at me, showing his perfect set of white teeth, his perfect V-shape neck, “It’s my fault”

I nodded and walked away when his skin brushed on my arms, I stopped what was that? Electricity runs on my body, as if my internal organs especially my heart, Stops. I gulped and feel the nervousness on my body. I walked fast, as fast as I can.

I place my hand on my chest feeling the heart beating faster; I headed fast on my chair and slumped my head on my table.

Oh god what was that? This is the first time I saw him but my heart is going crazy. The class whent smoothly but his sweet smile keep flashing on my mind, who are you?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the Late update, I'm busy with my entrance exam in universities

Comment.Subscribe.Upvote. Enjoy~!