Prologue Part II

Organization XV

Saints Pluvia Private Library, the words shine in bright gold as the moonlight shined upon the crystal shell of Athens reflecting shine upon the letters. A boy in a school uniform sat down quickly with a book that said, Athens: The Beginning. He quickly skimmed through pages meanwhile opening a folder with a pencil ready to write down information. “Siwon,” called a voice from behind him as hand holds onto his shoulder. “Yes?” he looked back to see the librarian look back at him. He was a short senile man who looked about 75 years of age. “Siwon, you have been at the library since school ended this evening. Go home and rest for once.” Siwon nodded in disagreement. “I don’t think so; I need to finish this history assignment that’s due tomorrow morning.” He argued looking back at the book. The old man sighed and smiled. “Very well then,” he ruffled Siwon’s hair a bit before walking towards the library’s main doors. “Remember to lock before you leave!” the old man yelled before making his way out of the library. ~2 hours later~ The large grandpa clock ring as soon as the clock 12:00 making Siwon wake up from his face on the book. He quickly wiped the drool on the side of his lip and rubbed his eyes to see the time on the clock. “,” he sighed getting up and stretching. He heard a hard bang on the floor not a few feet away from him. His eyes got big in alarm and stood in a defensive way and began to walk carefully to the direction of the noise. He walked in the aisle with a plate on the ceiling that said in bold golden letters, History of Athenus. He looked down the aisle and saw a book in the middle of the floor. He walked up to it and grabbed it shining it towards a nearby light. “The Unknown,” He examined the cover seeing if he read the title right. “What is this?” He asked himself opening it to the first page looking at all different sorts of creatures listed on the pages that he has never seen or heard of before. “What does this have to do with…our history?” He asked himself knowing he doesn’t even have the answer to any of his questions. He turned to a certain page where it showed a rare furry white creature with long ears that of a dogs and looking a bit like a cute small sized dog except with different features and with two tiny little red horns on it forehead and a fluffy white tail. Its eyes looked big and cute and also it looked like it could stand up on his two hind legs. Siwon looked down where the book’s position was on the floor to only see a small little white hair. He bends down and grabs it with his free hand, examining it. He looks at the picture in the book and the little white hair he found and slightly laid it on the white fur of the painted picture of the little creature. He noticed that the little hair he found matched the fur on the painted picture. Siwon’s eyes widened. He looks at the bold word below the painted picture that said, Shimma.

He slowly designed the icing on the small piece of chocolate with the white icing making sure it doesn’t ruin. Carefully, he painted gold icing on the circumference of the chocolate. He finished and lightly set it on top of a large pyramid of other identical chocolates finishing the piece. “Finally,” he sighed wiping the sweat off his forehead he didn’t even notice he had. He quickly went to a nearby sink and washed his hands and looked up at a wall clock. 3:54 a.m. was the time it showed on it. He slowly grabbed the bottom plate where the pieces of pyramid chocolate were held and slowly put it on a window display. “Shindong,” called a woman’s voice from another room. “Yes,” he called out shutting the little display door as soon as the chocolates were inside. “Come here for a second!” a small girl came from another room waving her hand for him to come. “Look at this!” she said going back to the other room as he quickly followed behind. He entered the room to see the rest of his workers looking at the TV in the room. “Shindong, look at this!” one of his female workers turned up the volume on the TV. “It has come to a happen that many people around Athenus have been witnessing strange occurrences of strange unknown creatures appearing in our world. Some say that these creatures are dangerous and unholy.”  The reporter woman talked as behind her some man had a large wound on his arm and was being treated by a doctor in the middle of the cold dark morning street. “And here behind me we have sight of the creature itself obviously, already dead.” She spoke as the camera focused on the creature being covered up by government officials. “Wait,” Shindong began as he looked at the creature closely. “Take it back where it showed the creature the first time.” He ordered as the little girl quickly obeyed since she had the control. “Pause it,” he looked up at the screen closely to see that the large dog looking animal had a symbol on its right leg as it lay lifeless. The mark showed a dark mark very uniquely tattooed on its fur that showed some type of…key? Shindong tried to look at it closely but, couldn’t make sure if he was right. “Shindong,” the little girl began as they all looked at him. “Uh, its ok you guys can continue. I have to go.” Shindong said getting up quickly and leaving back to the kitchen area. He felt a strange feeling while he was baking bread in the kitchen. He closed his eyes for a minute and remembered the image of the animal and the tattoo symbol that looked like a dark key. He opened his eyes to see out of the bakery window to honey yellowish eyes staring back at him. ‘Un-human,’ was the first word that came to mind when Shindong saw those eyes staring back at him from the other side of the window. His heart panicked because, he knew that the only thing keeping that thing outside is the large window of the bakery. He slowly began to walk closer without even thinking about it. His face was just inches away from the window and the creature’s eyes. “Shindong,” he felt a hand on his shoulder which made him jump out of his trance. “Ah, Yes.” He looked at the girl. “Are you alright?” she asked him with a look of uncertainty. “Yes, I’m alright. I have to go.” He began to put on his jacket from the coat hanger near the door. “Wait, where are you going?” she asked while he opened the door. “Somewhere,” with that he quickly left. He walked outside seeing the yellow eyes disappearing behind an ally just a few yards away. He began to fast walk towards the ally until he ended up running there. The large wolf looking creature came into the light of a nearby post light showing its dark and silver coat of fur. It opened its mouth showing its incredibly large pointed teeth. Shindong began to panic inside as it began to run at him. He quickly closed his eyes waiting for it to tear him apart. He opened them as soon he felt nothing was hurting. He saw the creature trying to attack but, something wasn’t letting him. It was as if he was being pushed away by an invisible barrier. At the end he stopped and looked at Shindong who still couldn’t believe something was there. He howled and began to run in the shadows disappearing. Shindong took his hand out slowly into the open and felt a soft presence of something bubble like. As he touched it, it began to reveal itself into a violet looking aura bubble of protection. The aurora protection slowly dispersed into the air before his very eyes leaving the slight color of violet in his eyes. Shindong couldn’t believe what he just experienced but, slowly and suddenly he felt his eye sight begin to blur making him faint on the cold wet pavement floor of the ally.

The door to an old motel room opened as a woman to be about her early fifties walked out into the hall taming her frizzy hair. “Are you finished darling?” A man appeared walking towards her wearing a dark old timey butler suit. “Yes, it was rather splendid like always San.” She smiled at him putting a large amount of yensen in his open palm. "It was pleasure doing business with you again Mrs. Hwan.” San bowed to her as she looked back into the open room to see a young teenage boy on the bed with just his private area covered in the bed sheets and staring back at her with a lifeless expression. She smiled, “I’ll be back tomorrow my Ryeowookie!” She blew him a kiss and turned back to San. “You have reserved for me tomorrow right?” she asked as San bowed to her once again. “Yes, Mrs. Hwan of course we do like always.” He assured her. “Good, that’s what I like to hear.” She smiled and turned back to see Ryeowook who was still motionless in bed. She gave him a wink before leaving towards the elevators. San went in the room and gently closed the door behind him so Ryeowook and he were alone. “Ryeowookie,” San began as he took a seat on the bed near Ryeowook who still didn’t move an inch. “Honey, you know we are doing this for just profit nothing means nothing you know that.” San touched Ryeowook’s cheek gently as he slowly came closer just inches from Ryeowook’s face. San slowly gave him a small kiss on the lips then taking it a step further by letting his tongue explore Ryeowook’s mouth until he couldn’t breathe. “Don’t worry baby we’ll get out of this together. Just give it time.” San said while Ryeowook was still motionless just looking at the old door before him. “You should get ready baby, you’ll have Mrs. Sullivan in an hour and you know she doesn’t want to see you look like a left over for her.” San opened the door and made his way out into the hall closing the door behind him. Ryeowook quickly got up and ran to the restroom and began to rinse his mouth. He looked in the mirror seeing his chest and boy with bruises here and there from women who had clawed at him while giving his service. “Ugh,” He scoffed in disgust as he saw a certain bruise on his chest that is now become a scar. “Sullivan,” He whispered to himself as her remembered having relations with her. ~ “Oh, Wookie don’t stop it!” Mrs. Sullivan screamed as Ryeowook was on top of her obviously giving her what she was there for. She grabbed the back of his neck as the kept in rhythm their doings. “You’re all mine and I’m all yours so take me! Take me!” She commanded as the rhythm between them went faster and faster. She quickly pulled Ryeowook down so she was on top now as they kept a faster pace. Her hand went to his bare chest and clawed her nails into him as if wanting to rip out his heart. Ryeowook’s eyes widened when he saw her eyes suddenly go red. ‘What is she?’ he asked himself in his head as she kept going faster and faster loudly. Finally, both hit the of the job while blood was coming out of Ryeowook’s chest into her hand. She fell on top of him breathlessly. He heard her trying to catch her breathe but, her breathing sounded inhumane, unnatural…unholy. ~ Ryeowook pinched the bridge of his nose as he closed his eyes tight. He headed out into the bedroom putting on his boxers and pants while hearing poundings and ’s from next door rooms. He began to walk out into the hall without shirt just pants. “Hell no screw you fat !” yelled a e as she threw clothes to the fat guy in the hall just in underwear. “C’mon baby, I just wanted to try something!” He pleaded picking up his clothes. “Oh, this is defiantly something!” She pointed to her black eye. “You know what don’t ever come to me again fat !” She yelled shutting the door on him. “Aright, fine you ing I’ll find me something else!” the fat man turned around to see Ryeowook looking at the whole scene that happened. The fat guy grinned sinisterly at Ryeowook as he began to take a few steps closer to him. Ryeowook began taking steps back into the room getting ready to shut the door but, the fat man quickly ran at Ryeowook who was already about to shut the door stumble from the man’s impact on him making him fall. The man quickly shut the door and locked it. He began to make his way to Ryeowook who began to crawl away. He grabbed Ryeowook’s ankles pulling him closer while he struggled. He turned Ryeowook onto his back and began to Ryeowook’s pants button. “No,” Ryeowook struggled but, the man was to strong. The man got irritated by Ryeowook’s struggle and began to slap him across the face multiple times. The man as he felt how satisfying it was hitting Ryeowook. His cheeks began to redden as he took the hits then all of the sudden he felt the man on his neck. “Ugh, get off!” Ryeowook screamed feeling hopeless as a few tears escaped his eyes. Suddenly, a strong force sends the fat man flying across the room and inserted him into a wall decoration leaving him hanging to his death. Ryeowook quickly got up to see blood come from the fat man’s middle making a huge pool of blood on the floor. Ryeowook stared for a moment in horror the without thinking ran to the restroom as he felt something coming up from his throat. He vomited until he couldn’t feel his stomach have anything else to throw away. He flushed the toilet and just took off his pants and boxers and began to take a shower to calm him down slowly. He quickly began to put on his boxers and pants. He headed into the bedroom with a strong stench of blood taking over the oxygen. He quickly put on his shirt before being startle with a loud knock. “Ryeowook, Mrs. Sullivan is here.” San called from outside. Ryeowook gasped and looked out the room’s window and began to open it without giving it a second thought. He slowly jumped down on the outside stairs of the window and began to going down. “Ryeowook, Ryeowook!” San called opening the door with Mrs. Sullivan behind him. Ryeowook began to hear the shrieks of the woman who saw the dead body as he kept going down the steps but, with a quicker pace. He suddenly felt his foot slip on a step making him fall but, suddenly he felt a strong wind under him pushing him hard making him fall on a pile of garbage instead of pavement. He quickly got up and began to run as far away from there. “Oh my god,” girl’s whispered as the covered their mouths while looking at the body as San began to call for authorities on his phone. Mrs. Sullivan began to walk into the pile of blood with her red high heels. She inspected the body and then looked at the floor. She smirked, “Well, well Ryeowook you finally know what you can do.” She smiled a sinister smile looking at the corpse of the dead man.

“Hangeng Oppa!” cried a little girl as she was embraced by Hangeng’s arms. “Hey, kiddo how are you?” He asked rubbing her hair. “Happy, everything is happy!” She smiled hugging onto his leg while jumping up and down. “Good to hear.” He said as he saw a couple arguing from a few yards away. He sighed and looked down at the small girl still embracing his leg. “Hey Ha Min Ah,” he began as he picked her up. “What about you and I go to Nasia Park?” He suggested to her. “Omo, Really you’re gonna take me! Ugh, you don’t know how much I’ve been dying to go!” She smiled and hugged him. “Let’s go, let’s go!” She urged him pointing to the Park’s direction. He looked back at her parents who were still fighting with each other. He sighed before walking to Nasia Park with Ha Min Ah on his back. They passed a sign in bold letters that said, Nasia Parks. “Want to go faster?” He asked Ha Min Ah. “Yeah,” she yelled as he began to run piggyback riding her while she laughed. Soon, the two began to try all sorts of rides and piled candy into their pockets while eating a few. Hangeng felt exhaustion struck him in now time and just plopped on a nearby bench. Ha Min Ah turned to him. “Oppa, don’t tell me your getting really old for this.” She pouted grabbing his hand motioning him to get up. “Ugh, just a few more minutes please Min Ah.” He whined with a pleading face. “But, I wanna go ride more!” She gave him a puppy face too. Then before they knew it they were having a puppy face contest against each other. “Oppa,” she whined. “Min Ah,” He whined showing her he wasn’t going to give up either. “Fine, Oppa I do everything myself.” She began to walk away until he caught her by the wrist and spun her in his arms giving her small kisses all over her face making her giggle. “Oppa cut it out!” She smiled and laughed. “Ok, ok I’ll stop.” He smiled at her. “I love you so much.” He told her. She rolled her eyes, “I know Oppa, you tell me every day!” Hangeng just looked at her with love obvious in his eyes. “Say, what about you go get a cotton candy bunny from that stand over there.” He pointed towards a stand a few yards away. “Oh, ok Oppa!” She kissed him on the cheek before running over to the stand. Hangeng quickly got up and left the bench to a nearby store and looked around rapidly for a pair of the necklaces with a silver star and a crystal one. As soon as he found what he was looking for he quickly paid at the counter with yensen and began to walk back to the bench seeing Ha Min Ah waiting there with a cotton candy bunny in her hand. He smiled walking towards her as her back faced him. Suddenly, a siren roared in the air alarming everyone. Guards began to appear with guns and began pointing at people everywhere. “Everyone, you are going to be taken hostage.” A woman’s voice began on the Nasia Park speakers. “You’re a being purged for your safety so, please don’t take it personal and whatever you do…don’t fight back, because we won’t have a problem eliminating you.” The speakers turned off and guards began to grab any human they could take away. A man began to freak out and began to make a run for it having a guard immediately shoot him on the spot making people scatter everywhere. “Oppa, Oppa!” Min Ah began to cry as people scattered everywhere causing a riot. “Ha Min Ah,” Hangeng yelled as people pushed him. “Oppa,” Ha Min Ah cried as she began to run towards Hangeng. “Ha Min Ah, wait don’t run!” Hangeng yelled into the crowd and gunshots. Ha Min Ah slowly stopped on her tracks looking at Hangeng with tears leaving her eyes. She slowly looked down to her chest as a little red dot of blood began to form. “Oppa,” She worded without sound and got to her knees. He ran to her and landed on his knees catching her before her body ever came close to hitting the ground. “Ha Min Ah,” He began as he saw her eyes closed and her breathing slowing down every second. “Ha Min Ah, no you can’t! I won’t let you!” He rubbed her cold cheek as his tears began to fall on her face. She was breathing very lightly every time. “No,” He whispered as he felt her life slipping away from his grip. He cried holding onto her body hard. Slowly, the bullet on her chest began to come out and the wound began to heal by itself. Her body began to turn into ice to his surprise as he felt her get colder and colder. He moved away from her body witnessing it turns into ice before his very eyes. Ha Min Ah was completely made of ice still on the floor glistening and shining by reflecting lights. “Men, we found what we were looking for.” A woman smiled as her long dark hair waved in the breeze, she began to walk towards Hangeng and Ha Min Ah’s body made of ice. “Boys,” she snapped her fingers having a few Sancta Guards going to pick up the fragile piece of ice that was once Ha Min Ah. “Don’t touch her!” Hangeng yelled, but suddenly the woman took out a long metal looking spear stick and hit Hangeng hard on his back knocking him unconscious. “Take him with us too.” She ordered as the guards obeyed her orders. She looked down at the ground to see a sliver and crystal star necklaces. She took the spear down took pick them up throwing them into the air in her palm. She turned to see Hangeng being taken away with Ha Min Ah and put both their necklaces into her trench coat pocket. “Don’t worry Hangeng, its safe with me.” She whispered under her breath.

Blood trickled down from a boy’s body hanging upside down. Cold water was splashed in his face making him open his eyes wide. He gasped as he started coughing feeling the icy water go up his nose. A man with a cigarette in his mouth grabbed the boy by the hair and brought his face closer to him. “You know kid,” The man began as a smoke puffed out of his mouth into the boy’s face. “It pains me to do this, but in situations like these. You don’t really have a choice do you?” He questioned, but the boy remained silent giving him a furious cold hard stare. “Do you?” He yelled in his face before being spit in the face with blood. The man let go of the boy letting him dangle while the chain holds him by the ankle of his left foot. The man signaled another man who was big with fairly tanned skin in a certain motion. The tanned skin man nodded and let go of the chain he was holding letting the boy fall hard on the pavement floor. “You know, Kangin.” The man began as he walked closer to Kangin lying on the floor with a pool of water mixed with blood. The leader held Kangin’s head back pulling him by the hair. “That dad of yours,” The leader began as he puffed smoke in the air by his cigarette. “Does he even love you? Does he even care about you?” He asked knowing these questions made Kangin angry. “Because, if he did. Wouldn’t he be over here saving your ?” The leader asked shaking Kangin’s head violently by his hair. “You shut up about my father!” He screamed out opening his mouth biting the skin of the leader’s arm making him bleed. “Ugh you son of a ,” The leader screamed slapping Kangin in the face hard opening a bit of his cheek skin. The sirens could be heard from outside that something bad, important or both were happening. Kangin’s cheek didn’t bleed letting a small dark liquid fall from the wound to the ground and suddenly the wound slowly began to heal bringing the open skin back together…no scar appearing in place. The dark liquid slowly began to pool on the floor taking over the blood and water making it pitch black. The leader turned back to Kangin un-expecting what he witnessed on the floor. “What the !” He let out amazed as the whole floor before turned black. Kangin slowly got up with a glowing dark aura around the outline of his body. Slowly, dark claws began to form from his back like wings. The leader’s gang began to head towards the exits scared. Before their eyes every single exit sealed shut. Kangin’s body began to lift up in mid-air. His eyes were closed as if he was sleeping but he was very awake and alert. “Mors est tantum finis,” He whispered in a very low voice, but every follower including the leader heard…every…word. Loud screams were heard as blood slashed everywhere around the room. The claws began to massacre every defenseless being in the room without hesitation. Slowly the claws stopped having blood dripping from the tips. They began to press up against his back disappearing into his skin. As soon as they disappear, Kangin’s body falls on the ground making him open his eyes to see nothing but dark red blood everywhere and a whole massacre of dead bodies before his eyes. Kangin gawked at the scene unbelievingly as he felt his eyes heavy and dizzy and his head began to spin. Kangin’s body fell on his back on the large pool of blood as his vision began to darken. ‘This is your entire fault.’ He thought. ‘Abeoji (아버지) all your fault,’