Chapter 17

You are My Oppa

 

 

Yuja just came back and threw her bag to anywhere her bag will landed. Yoseob jumped for shocked because of that and asked Yuja, but seems like she don’t like to talked with him now. Kikwang who saw that asked Yoseb, while the older just shook his head. “don’t look at me like that. I didn’t do anything bad to her...” said Kikwang when Yoseob glance’s his vision toward Kikwang. “you must do something bad to her...” claimed Yoseob. “No! Really...i’m not even fight with her for a week!” kikwang swear. Yoseob left Kikwang and knocked Yuja’s door. “Yuja-ah...mwohae? why you locking yourself?” and ofcourse no answer from her.

“how about we call Dujun? He know everythings about Yuja” Dongwoon said out nowhere.

“oh!Dongwoon! you surprise me! ”  Yoseob held his heart.

“oh!majja! let’s call Dujun!”

Yoseob ran and grabbed his phone waiting the other line to answered.

“o?”                                                            

Dujun answered.”Yuja acted weird after back from her school...do you know what happen with her today? She was fine this morning”

“she was home already? Glad... we just have a little argue today” said Dujun.

“You had an argue with her? With your freaking lovely sister? Holly...”

“shut up Yoseob. She just being childish...okay, i’ll be home before dinner”

Yoseob blinked his eyes for many times before Junhyung grabbed his shoulder making him jumped to the forth, “what happen with Yuja?” asked Junhyung. He just back from the studio.

“Dujun said he has a little argument with Yuja, maybe she was unpleaseant and now locking herself in the room” Yoseob explained. Junhyung just nods and leaving Yoseob. “where do you think you want to go?” asked Yoseob when he saw Junhyung stopped in front of Yuja’s room.
“what else? I have to make Yuja unlocked herself right? We just don’t have to wait Dujun to comeback” said Junhyung. Yoseob just opened his mouth only for to closed it again.

“I’m going to make the food!” Hyunseung said passing the two of them. “Yoseob-ah! Help me with the food” he grabbed Yoseob’s arm and left Junhyung alone.

--

Junhyung knocked the door and tried to held the handle. LUCKY! The door was not locked anymore, so he was entered himself in. He found out that Yuja was kneeling down on the floor hugging herself. She isn’t cried nor tried to killed herself. She just there sat. Her face look motionless. She look no soul in there. Junhyung sat in front of her asking, “what happen with you? Did Dujun doing something bad to you?”  Yuja just shook her head refusing to answer Junhyung. “tell to Oppa” he said once again. “i don’t want to tell you because i know you’ll ended have the same conclusion just like that stupid Dujun!” Yuja said. Junhyung shook his head. “don’t call your brother stupid. You can trust Oppa. What is it?”

“Dujun Oppa tell me that i love Yoseob”

“....”

“....”

“....”

“see? Oppa was the worst! Not even give me any comment”

“no, Yuja. Are you really being like this just because of that childish things?”

“That’s not childish THINGS! Oppa! You know right i like Dujun Oppa the best? Even i said i want marry a guy that definietly llike him? What just he said? He mocking me,  telling that i will never ever meet someone that like him. Except of himself...”

“Yuja...i really don’t know what’s the big deal here,,,” Junhyung confused.

“urgh!!! Just get out Oppa! I don’t want to talk with you” Yuja pushed Junhyung to go out from her room. After a shocked slammed door Junhyung just shook his head. Yoseob came and asked him.

“What just she said? It sound she have a big problem?“

“yes, she has a BIG and the worst problem ever”

“What is it? Tell me Junhyung...”

“She hate you”

“...“

“...”

“...”

“...” Junhyung left Yoseob alone standing in front of Yuja’s room.

“Yuja Hate me???????” With teary eyes Yoseob walk away and sat in the corner realizing something he never know. “Yuja... i thought you like me....”

---

Dujun came back after an hour and shocked saw Yoseob’s bad aura. “Seobie.....”

“Dujun-aaaaa............” He bite his bottom lips. “Yuja hate me that much?”

“.....”

To Be continued.....

-LOL! Ofcourse Yuja not hate you! Poor seobbie~ he believe what Junhyung just said to him, let’s make up everything in the next chapter and thank you for reading^^ any comment????