Jang Hyunseung Cried(?)

You are My Oppa

 

some people confused is Yuja is real or an adopted sister of B2ST or not,and the answer is...i also don't know..kkk i never think about that...in my head,i just imagined how if i/you is their sister and what will i/you do with them...one important think who always i remembering before starting to write the story is "Yuja just can't fall in love with them" and they just treating Yuja like their real sister~:) jealous is allowed here(i make Yoseob have some feeling toward Yuja,but Yuja don't know about it)..^^ i hope you understand~

Hyunseung's cried

in 5:38 we can see Hyunseung's tears poured out,what happen actually with him(?)

 

Yuja just finished checking the news who became a hot news in Internet,while suddenly B2ST oppa came back home after their overseas fanmeeting.

"Oh!Hyunseung oppa!!!"Yuja called him and ran toward him checking his face,"ayy...what are you doing Yuja?"asked Hyunseung Lazily.as known as direct person Yuja asked him who is bothering her head today,"yesterday...are you crying?"Yuja asked Hyunseung who just walked to the bathroom to wash his face.

"crying??"he asked Yuja back.

Yuja walked and standing in front of the door frame watching Hyunseung."yes,crying in Sanghai Fansign?"

Hyunseung stopped cleaned his face and grabbed a clean towel and wiped his face,"am i look crying there?"Yuja just nodded."you guess what makes me cry then?"he asking Yuja.

"umm...because of the B2UTIES?or the lighting?"Yuja rubbed her back not sure."that's what i heard from internet..."

Hyunseung smiled and walked toward Yuja her hair."as a fellow sleeper what makes your tears come out?"

"umm..."she tapped her finger on her lips,"ah!yawning!!"she said and looking at Hyunseung waiting the answer is right or wrong."clever!i just yawning that time..."he said and walked to B2ST bedroom.

"oh...so he is yawning.."Yuja nods,"eh?Oppa?!!!"she ran to B2ST bedroom and saw Hyunseung pulled off his shirt."yah!i'm changing now!"Hyunseung yelled."mian!"Yuja blushing and walked away.

---

"what again,Yuja?"Hyunseung came to Yuja's bed with a glass of water in his hand."oh..."Yuja wake up and sat in her bed,asking Hyunseung to sat beside her,He nods and put the glasses on the table and sat.

"i'm not sure for asking you about this or not..."Yuja scratching her right brow,"Go ahead.."said Hyunseung nicely.

"umm..i saw in the fanmeeting that you has the least fans who went up for you"Yuja stopped for awhile,"isn't it rude?aish..i shouldn't ask it..."she unsure."gwenchanha..."Hyunseung answered it calmly."still wanna know the answer?"Yuja nodded.

"I never think how much fans i had,am i the least or not,or am i not that famous than other...i just happy after saw many fans's smile everytime they are met their idol,how brightly their eyes sparkling when their idol smile at them.it's enough for me"said Hyunseung,Yuja staring at his eyes.Trying to understand what he was talking about.

"umm...honestly,i lie if i don't care about other's fans.and yeah..i'm jealous..a bit"he pinched his index finger and thumb together."I will make it as a stepping stone to become a better next..."

Yuja was amazed with Hyunseung's words,her 4D oppa is mature man actually."ayy...don't look at me like that..."Hyunseung said and blushing.

"Oppa..i think i'm in love with you..."Yuja mumbled unconsciously.

"want to change your bias then?"Hyunseung asked Yuja.

"A-ani..."Yuja doesn't dare to look at Hyunseung.

"then..don't...even if i'm not your bias you still love me huh?"He Yuja's hair after saw Yuja's awkward moment.

"mian..."she mumbling again.

"feel sorry?then,give me a PpoPpo.."he tapped his cheek."eh?"Yuja looked at his doe eyes,"oppa feel sad now.."Hyunseung pouted.

Slowly Yuja came to Hyunseung's cheek and kissed him."gomawo.."he said almost whispering.

===

"Yah,Yuja!you kiss him!"suddenly Yuja and Hyunseung heard Dujun yelled."I thought i'm your favorite Oppa.."he pouted,Yuja and Hyunseung just giggled. 

PS:i don't know what exactly happened toward Hyunseung Oppa but i believe 100% he just yawning at that time^^