Prologue

The Wedding Toll

"Teng... teng.."
 

(Please play this video for you to have the impression of the alarm song.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq9-9fvP2js
 

This familiar yet strange annoying sound!!
I open my eyes, waking up from the mist of sleepiness, trying to locate where the sound comes from. The tiny alarm clock on the desk next to my bed immediately catches my attention, it's kind of the traditional one with the  shining golden color, seems like dancing with every notes of its "cheerful" melody. 

"I have had enough of it", my mind shouts out desperately...

Yesterday, the day before and two days before that! So enough!!

My head gets so dizzy with just the shadow of this.
Reaching my arm, I bang my hand on whatever part of it originated the sound. The clock hits my hand with its pointy head, then, strips right out of the desk, falling hardly to the floor and stops ringing. 

YEAH!! 

I hurrah for my win and tend to continue my peaceful sleep... but it's never that easy!
I'm wide awake! 
Yes, just like Katy Perry song. My eyes open wide and clear, my mind is ready and eager for all kinds of random thought. I sneak deeper into the perfectly white and cozy blankets, trying to find my long-lost friend _ sleepiness. The pleasant odor overflows my senses, it's the serene medley of perfume. I find the hint of my favorite Victoria Secret fragrance and another foreign aroma. I close my eyes and drown into the beautiful travel of scent. I feel like a princess in a far far away land, a female lead in a romantic drama,...ah like a scene in "You are beautiful" when Go Mi Nam lying on the floor with rose petal falling dazzlingly from the sky, not forget to mention the other three charming guys next to her. 

Guys, guys, guys... from the sarcastic leader to the heart-warming prince and to the innocent young boy.

... Imagining and daydreaming, giggling and hooting...

Yeah, I have done all of it.

Keeping on with my giggle, I poke my head out of the big blankets, heading to the light like the best adventurer discovering his way out of the total chaos. I blink my eyes to the breathtaking scenery awarding for me. Just outside the window, it's the view to die for, the crystal clear blue sky emerging from the deep dark shade of blue of the ocean, a beach with the dreamy yellowish sand. It's even more mesmerising than my recent imagined  picture of all the pretty boys.

"Am I dreaming?" I pinch myself and enjoy the hurt, since it whispers to my ears that what I see is not from any of my dreams...

No, it's a dream coming true...

My dream honeymoon morning just becomes alive.

Warm, smooth and cosy bed, gentle and charming scent, breathlessly gorgeous scene out off the window, now the only thing left that I need is my beloved handsome husband, sleeping calmly next to me.

And, until now, it strikes me.

THE REALITY!

My Honeymoon!

My Husband!

Immediately, I turn around and an empty spot welcomes me with my relief. No one is here.

"Good boy, JinWoon. You dare to jump into bed without my permission."

An evil, winning smile appears on my lips, and as fast as it comes, it fades away right at the moment I turn to my dream sight.

JinWoon scares of tsunami. He and me have had such a terrible fight because he doesn't want to take a room with beach view. He has become obsessed with the sudden deadly tidal wave that would come and take everything away after he watched "The Impossible" movie. He had asked, threatened and then begged me terribly so that we would take the room on the higher floor. Therefore.... it is no way JinWoon's room; it means... it's not my room as well.

So, where I am... and what I am doing here, in some stranger's room??!!

Ok, now I totally freak out.

 

Clink.

The quiet noise at this moment sounds like a thunder to me. I almost jump out of the bed. I turn my head to where the sound coming from.

The image is so blurry, since my eyes haven't adjusted properly after being exposed to the bright light.

I see a man, in white, tall and slim...and likely to be charming.

I could not see his face clearly at all. I blink my eyes again and again. It seems like tears have started trailing down my face as my eyes struggled to make out everything.

I feel my heart beating with the fastest speed ever, as it's in the race and has to win by any means. My hands are shaking lightly until.. his face lastly gets to my acknowledgement.

Now, my whole body is shaking and definitely, lightly is not how it goes. My heart races faster like it has reached the sprint and winning is the only choice, even if after that it might die.

Taking about dying.... I think, I'm the one supposed to die here.

From all the men in the world, why it has to be him??!!

 

Author's note: Dear all, it's been such a long time since I wrote anything here. 

This time, I challenge myself with comedy style, so, it's quite different from my other pieces. I hope you guys enjoy it and continue supporting my writing. Thank you for reading!