Team Galactic/The Attack

Lucario's Adventure

A month passed and nothing seems out of the ordinary, but I somehow I will feel uneasy at times.

 
I feel uneasy whenever people come near me, even resort to attacking them as a form of protecting myself. There are a few instances where I attacked Chiara with a very weak 'Force Palm'( if you don't know what Force Palm is, it is a fighting-type physical move~). Chiara didn't mind, but I felt sorry. I apologised umpteen times for that. Sometimes I attacked others with a slightly stronger 'Force Palm'.
 
'What's wrong with me,' I thought. I knew something's gonna happen to me, but I don't know when. I can't let my guard down.
 
Days pass and nothing happens, I begin to let my guard down. Just when I thought I can let my guard down, I heard a male voice, "catch that Lucario! Do not let it's appearance fool you!" I recognise that voice, I knew it's Saturn (Saturn is one of Team Galactic's men). He came looking for me and found the school where I was in.
 
I remembered why I was separated from Caprice in the first place, I was separated because of them! Caprice was protecting me, so were my friends. I realise I'm not a ordinary Lucario, I am special since I can use 'Aura Sphere' since I was a Riolu (Aura Sphere can only be used after Riolu evolve to Lucario) and I can communicate telepathically. Apparently Team Galactic wanted me because I can do something they want. Since Caprice is my trainer, She said that she has the responsibility to protect me. I then remembered that I was blasted off into this world.
 
"SATURN!!!" I yelled. "You!" Apparently, I was so upset that every can hear my telepathy.
 
"At last! We have been searching for you for months Lucario. Who knows you would end up here? It's such a great pleasure to finally found you! Come with us and we will bring you back home!" Saturn said.
 
"NO!! I will not associate myself with the likes of you!" I coldly replied.
 
"You don't want to go back home Lucario? We will bring you back home, you trainer is waiting and finding you, you know?" He replied.
 
"NO!! Even if I was to take forever, I will not follow you, I know you will not do what you promised to. I'll find a way back home myself!!!" I shouted.
 
"Such stubborn kid." He said calmly, "and a smart one too. Fine, if you are not going to follow me obediently, I will force you! PREPARE TO FACE TEAM GALACTIC!" he shouted the last sentence.
 
"Lucario? Who's Lucario?" Chiara was surprised. "No time, I'll explain later," I replied. "Now hide!"
 
"GO GOLBAT!" All of Team Galactic Grunts shouted. Soon, the air was filled with tons of Golbats.
 
"Toxicroak! You too!!" Saturn shouted. "Capture Lucario NOW!" Toxicroak recognised me…
 
"Toxicroak, Sludge Bomb!" Saturn called, almost immediately, Toxicroak move.
 
I dodged it's attack, aimed my attack towards the Golbats around me. "Aura Sphere!" I called out, immediately, blue circles of concentrated energy shot out of my hands into the Golbats. Bit by bit, the Golbats dropped to the ground. "GET UP GOLBAT!" The Grunt called out.
 
While I was distracted by the Golbats, Saturn called his Toxicroak to attack with X-scissor. Toxicroak's attack landed a direct hit on me and send me flying, I clashed towards a nearby wall.
 
"Poison Jab Toxicroak!" Almost immediately, it launch an attack towards me. I jumped out of it's range in time (luckily my physical ability is still around), and landed a super strong Force Palm on Toxicroak and send it flying while screaming, "FORCE PALM!!!"
 
While Toxicroak tries to recover from the shock from my Force Palm, I took the chance to attack the Golbats with beams of "Dark Pulse". Almost instantly, most of the Golbats dropped to the ground, fainted.
 
"Toxicroak! Rock tomb!" Saturn ordered. Again, Toxicroak attacked. I smashed the huge rock Toxicroak threw with Force Palm and hit him with Dark Pulse. "Dodge and use Sludge Bomb!" Saturn called again. I found myself being hit with it's attack and it sent me flying towards the wall again. I picked myself up and realised I injured my arm. I fought back with attack after attack. Force Palm, Aura Sphere, Dark Pule, follow by Bone Rush (an visible blue beam which shape like a bone). Even I find my own speed incredible. Jumping around landing hits after hits, while dodging Toxicroak's attack(at times I get hit). After an intensive long battle, Toxicroak is out of the game, so were the Golbats. I won, I defeated all the Pokémon Team Galactic sent. I was extremely exhausted, but I can't rest just yet, there's Saturn to chase away. "Grrrrr!!" I growled aloud, showing no sign of giving up. I continue sending circles of concentrated energy towards him and his Grunts, screaming "Aura Sphere!"
 
Saturn retreated, after all, he has no more Pokémon to keep battling with me. "I'll be BACK!" He shouted before he leave.
 
"Grrrr!! Rahhhhhh!!!!! Grrrr!! Grrrr." I growled. I'm glad he left. I growled louder, holding my injured arm. My Lucario side is leaking out.
 
I'm glad it's over for now…
 
(A/N: All Lucario(or Lucia) speeches like 'screamed', 'shouted', 'said' are all done telepathically, She can't talk remember?
While all the growl she made are heard physically. Just like a normal Lucario, or Pokémon does.
AFTER ALL SHE IS A LUCARIO! She can Growl! Sorry if it's confusing!>_<)

Hi guys! I decided to update because I need to take a break from studying once in a while. This will be the last chapter I will update until my Examination are complete. Meanwhile PLEASE enjoy this chapter and PLEASE DO comment about this story. I need to know if readers enjoy my story or not. >_<

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME! <3