1st School Ever

Lucario's Adventure

I have to blend in, because I looked like an average human being now… school, where most teenagers are at now, studying at this point of time. School… I have to find one. Luckily for me, I understan and can write the main human language, English. But (not so surprising), I cannot talk, well, since I AM still Lucario even if I don't look like one…

 
My only way for communicating is by using telepathy. I can communicate and convey my message using telepathy, that one way I used when talking to my trainer Caprice. People may find it weird because they could not hear me physically, instead they hear my voice inside their head.
 
My behaviour is different too, since I am not used to being human. I mean, I am a Pokémon, a Lucario, I behave like how a normal Pokémon, mainly Lucario, behave. To blend in, I must try to copy how my trainer, Caprice, act.
 
I sense the surrounding using Aura… I found a school near where I live. I sense around, I saw many people, wearing the same clothes, their size are similar to mine (in my human form of course). That when I knew that this is the school I need to go to.
 
I walked toward the school, and then towards the office. "Hello" I speak through telepathy. The office clerk look confused. "Hello" I repeated "do you have any vacancy for class?" The clerk looked even more confuse. "What? Did you just talk?" He asked.
 
"Yeah…" I replied, through telepathy of course.
 
"How did you do that? Ventriloquism?" He asked.
 
I just shake my head to imply that I am not.
 
" Okay, signing up for class ehh?" He said, I nodded. "Give me your details," he said. I wrote them down in a paper, most of the information were fake though.
 
"No parents?" He asked. I just nodded in agreement. "Weird…" he mutter, but I can hear it.
 
Of course they will find me weird, I am a Lucario. Besides, having no parents when I look like a normal teenager, and speaking without opening my mouth? If course people will find me weird…
 
"Come, follow me." He said.
 
I walked and he led me outside of a class, 'Class 4-2' the board hanging outside indicates. The clerk knock on the door and a teacher came out from the room. The teacher is beautiful, she dressed well and look really elegant. She spoke to the clerk for a moment, looked at me, and lead me into the class. The clerk walked off after that.
 
"Class!" She said, "we have a new student here with us today."
 
"At this time?" A boy said.
 
"Yes dear," she replied, she turned and look at me, "introduce yourself, would you please?" She asked.
 
Oh no, what am I going to do? I feel so insecure, what should I do? I looked at her, looked at the class, looked out of the window and look back at her. There was a deafening silent in the class.
 
"Go on," she said softly, hinting me to start introducing myself.
 
Once again I look at the class, closed my eyes, gathering all my courage and concentrate, linking my telepathy to everyone in the class.
 
"Lucia", that is only what I managed to say.
 
I looked around the class, certainly I saw many surprise faces, the homeroom teacher too, looked as surprise as the others.
 
I didn't know what else to say, I looked back to my homeroom teacher. "Go on, what are your hobbies? What do you do when you are free? Anything." She kindly ask.
 
My hobby is battling, duelling, contest and playing, after all I am a Pokémon. When I'm free, I'll often train with Caprice to sharpen my fighting and contest skills. By combining battle and contest moves  a new skill is formed. Other than training, I'll usually play and have fun. But how can I tell them all that?
 
Thinking about them makes me missed my friends… I missed home…
 
I realise I was staring into space… "What's wrong? Are you okay?" A voice was heard, I snapped out of it. 
 
"Yeah,I'm fine" I replied through telepathy. I can feel all eyes were fixed on me.
 
"I'm Lucia," I reintroduced myself again, "my hobby," I paused, "is to play tea leaf flute." I said this because I remembered Caprice teaching me how to play a tea leaf flute and I love it. Ever since she taught me how to play, I've been practising playing it every time whenever I am free, guess it can be known as a hobby then.
 
By then, the teacher notice that I am forcing myself to introduce myself. She stopped me and assign me my seat. "Oh!" She said, "I a Miss Germaine, welcome to class 4-2." with a bright smile. I smiled back, she is so kind and warm, she reminds me of Caprice. I smile faintly as I walked back to my seat.