New Friend

Lucario's Adventure

 

I was really awkward around my new classmates. I did not know what to do.
 
"Hi! I'm Chiara!" a cheerful lady whom I sit beside spoke up, "you are Lucia right? What a unique name!"
 
Right, unique is the word. Wait until she knows my real name!
 
"Hello! It's a pleasure to sit beside you." I replied. Trying to sound happy. I guess it's sounded fake because i knew that she knows. Remember, I can read people's mind since I knew telepathy, I knew people's genuine feelings.
 
So far, I did not sense any negative feelings about her towards me. She's welcoming and kind.
 
"Lucia?" She asked, "you didn't bring any textbook? Do you want me to share with you? And why are you not wearing uniform?"
 
She bombarded my with so many questions at once, guess she was curious about me. But, I don't know how to answer her…
 
"I'm not going to buy uniform, but I guess I'll need textbooks. For the time being, please do share with me." I replied.
 
"Okay!" She said cheerfully.
 
During lunch breaks, I never hang out with anyone but myself. Either I go to an empty space to pass time or I'll jump up to a tree, pick the fruits, sit down on the branches and eat.
 
Chiara always tries to start a conversation with me in class, but I always brush her off with one word reply. During lunch break, she will always try to find me, but I will always find a way to escape. I feel bad but I have no choice, I felt that I shouldn't make real friendship with them as I know someday, I would have to leave this planet. A Lucario is always a Lucario… and it's a fact that I don't belong here.
 
This lasted for a week or so. Although I did slowly (very slowly) open up to Chiara, but there is always this protective barrier I kept to keep my real life a secret. 
 
Chiara is really kind to me, she knew I was not very comfortable so she kept a distance. But at the same time, kept me informed about things that is happening around us. She's really a good friend, and a new friend I made in this foreign country.
 
But I never knew what that is going to happened to me which would make me more awkward around people.

Author's note:

Sorry for such a short and fail chapter, this chapter is a little about Chiara, Lucia(or Lucario)'s new friend. And also, I cannot update now… because my major examination is around the corner! This exam will determine my future… Haizz… and I want to become a film director! Pray for me okay? >_< anyways, I think I will only update after 11 November, maybe later. If I want to take a break from studying then I will update(if I have an idea of how to write my next chapter). Do look out for me okay! Once again, sorry for such a fail and short chapter!