Part 2:

Just A Regular Girl.

 AUTHOR'S NOTE:  Finally felt inspired to write a part 2 to this scenario. There may or may not be a part 3, depending on if this idea I have in my head turns out readable or not. Sorry this took so long to update, hope it was worth the wait! ^^

________________________________________________

Mm”, you answered softly with a little nod.

Kris stood there, still frozen from the shock of realization. Victoria looked from Kris to you, then back at Kris, looking a bit confused.

Don’t tell me you two had something going on”, she giggled nervously. Kris finally snapped out of it.

Ha, nothing like that”, he reassured her quickly with a smile, putting an arm around her waist.

Go ahead and wait for me at the restaurant babe. I want to talk to her about a few things really quick. I’ll be there in a sec”.

With a smile and a quick peck on the lips, she was off. You looked away for a second, not wanting to witness the sight. Kris suddenly grabbed your hand and started walking. You stumbled along trying to keep up with his long strides. Looking at his back, the picture of him and Victoria flashed into your head. You quickly stopped and tried to pull your hand loose. He turned around instantly and glared at you.

W-what did you want to talk about?”, you stuttered, finding it a little hard to meet his gaze.

What did I want to talk about?”, he repeated with an edgy tone.

He raised his chin, using it to gesture towards your stomach with a look on his face that clearly read ‘really?’. You started getting fidgety, messing with your fingers and looking everywhere but directly at him.

Why didn’t you tell me?”, he asked seriously.

I wanted to—”, you began.

Then why didn’t you?!”, he snapped, cutting you off.

Would it have made a difference if I did?”, you replied weakly, looking at him with trembling eyes.

The day you broke up with me. That’s the day I was planning on telling you, but you came home with that kind of news so what was I supposed to do?”, you asked, your voice cracking a little.

———

Kris was shocked at first. Then he was angry as hell. Now, upon seeing her obviously in pain from the situation, he felt apologetic. He opened his mouth but words wouldn’t come out. All that came out was a heavy sigh. He watched her wipe at her teary eyes before the tears fell, trying to keep her composure. He looked around uncomfortably as she sniffled in front of him. What should he say to her? Only one thing came to mind. It would make him feel like a complete but it was the only thing he could say at this point.

I’m..I’m sorry..