Chapter. 2

You & Me Against The World H I A T U S

 

Hiya lovlies!
Thanks for the feedback. Loads of you were eager to know what happened to Olivia, but as some of you know me I'm pretty good not revealing things until it's time, so you guy's need to wait a little bit more. ;)

But now the this chapter will follow the flashback of 1st chapters ending so I hope there is no confusion.
We will get back to what happend int he first part of the 1st chapter but that's a little bit later when we have gone through the flashbacks. When things are still good in out otp's lives.

Hope you will like this one.

 

 

 

Chapter. 2

Wrapping the thin fabric of satin around her body she slowly tip toed out of the room. Sending glance towards the sleeping figure on her bed she had to muffle a laugh. Jiyong was spreaded out on the bed, one visible leg there, hand stretched out over the edge. He was fast asleep which was good. He needed all the rest he could get. Moving downstairs of her bedroom she was right away met by Mani who knew it was his feeding time. Picking the fluffy white cat up to her lap she nuzzled his soft fur while making their way to the kitchen side. Her smile grew as she looked around the apartment. Every little thing were on their places. The furniture, the art displayed on the walls, decor's here and there. She had finally settled down, and even after the small bickering with Jiyong he set the differences aside and helped her a lot with everything. Fixing something to eat for Mani she then moved to do some breakfast for the two of them. Breakfast was usually the only food she managed to make for the two of them or herself when she usually worked very late. Breakfast was their alone time when they could just sit down with no hurry. Enjoy the food and the company. Once everything was ready she checked the time, it was still 9 am which why there were no movement in the bedroom side. Knowing jiyong he was going to sleep a bit more.Grabbing her coffee and a book from the shelf she made her way to the balcony. Seating herself on one of the huge slouchy like seats she lit herself a cigarette. The habit of smoking was harder than she thought to quit, especially when Jiyong himself didn't either. She opened her favourite book, it was a poem book by Warsan Shire. Sinking into the calm sanctuary she flipped the pages. This was one of those times when she recharged and sunk into the world of inspiration. 

Jiyong's nose felt the small tingling feeling. In his sleep he tried to ignore it but the feeling grew and it was tickling him too much. Slowly opening up his eye he looked at the source of that feeling. His face turned into lazy smile when he saw Mani above him. The now grown cat was still as playful as always. Taking hold of him he caressed him gently before looking around. There was no Olivia in the sight but the now faint smell of breakfast made his tummy inform him he was indeed hungry. Getting up he pulled t-shirt over his head and made a quick visit towards the bathroom. He felt rested and energised, something he always felt whenever he slept beside her. Even when he is abroad and spends his day off during the concerts he never felt well rested if he slept all by himself in the hotel. This was what she did to him, her presence was big source of his happiness and he loved that. 

Getting downstairs to the living room kitchen area he smiled seeing the set breakfast for him. He grabbed bite from the freshly made croissant, her French upbringing always made him happy. Grabbing himself a coffee he set his eyes towards the balcony where he knew she would be. That place was where she spent her morning, sometimes she woke up so early to just go there with her coffee a book or music and watch the sunrise. In the midst of her busy life she still managed to find time for herself and still give him all the attention. Since they got back together their relationship has been getting better and better. They also made more time for each other, even if that meant that they would quickly meet for a lunch or have a date night when they were both in Seoul. But now when he was touring she made sure to have day off whenever he was back home and he made sure to come back home in between the concert dates even if that meant he had only one day. But he wanted to spend that day with her. This showed how they could work their busy life, for now. He knew the fashion house was growing rapidly and he was going to venture into more music activities.

Jiyong got into the balcony and right away she turned her gaze when she felt his presence. Her morning fresh face twisted into a smile while her eyes sparkled against the ray of sun. This always managed to make his heart beat faster.

 

"Good morning jagi."

"Morning Livibaby." He smiled as he moved to the seat where she was sitting. It was big enough for both of them so he slipped behind her, letting her back rest against his chest. He took in her scent. The now fading smell of smoke mixed well without over powering her scent that was soft jasmine.

 

"Slept well?"

"Extremely. But you should have woken me up."

"Of course not, you needed to sleep ad besides me waking you up has never been a success." She said glancing at him with slight judging look.

"What do you mean, you have managed to do so many times." The look in her face just got deeper when he said that and he knew, he was not going to win this round.

 

"Yeah, with power of ."

"Ok. Now you're just making me look like a weak man." Olivia tried to keep the giggle in but couldn't help herself. Jiyong pulled a hurt look, exaggerating it the best way he could.

"Let's not pretend that is not true Ji." Jiyong knew she was right, but him being him he never backed down too easily. 

 

"Alright missy, I can be waken up without using the power of ."

"Are you sure? It's we're talking about and that mister is your weakness."Olivia narrowed her eyes. She knew what he was doing, this was the typical Jiyong. Always wanted to appear as on top but she knew it better. He nodded firmly, trying to convince both her and himself. 

 

" is good but I can restrain myself."

 

"Oh really?"

"Yes really." Jiyong swallowed hard when he saw her stand up from where she was sitting. Her hands went to the straps of her morning gown and untied it revealing her short night dress. It was fitted enough to bring the outlines of her body. He swallow again once he saw her s being erected as it was thin enough for him to see them. Letting her hair loose from the bun he watched as they tumbled down over her shoulders framing her face. Olivia had this small smile playing around her lips, that kind of smile that told him she was up to something but never told him exactly what. She stepped away from him and towards the door.

"I'm gonna hit the shower, care to join me?"

Jiyong's lips were ready to form the word yes but his mind kicked in and he shook his head instead.

"Nope I'm good." He saw how flash of surprised look went over her face but as quickly it came it also faded as she regained her expression. She saw how proud he felt about himself for managing to say those words so she needed to step up her game. Grabbing the hold of her night dress she pulled it over her body now standing there with only her . Jiyong's eyes were about to pop out of his face when he saw her do that. Luckily her apartment was way up and there were no neighbours around too close to the same level but his eyes still checked there were no other pair of eyes seeing what he was seeing.

 

"Fair well, I'll see you s---" She didn't get to finish her sentence when two strong arms were wrapped around her body and she was lifted off the ground and inside to the apartment. She has never seen Jiyong move so fast, in one second they were in the bathroom and he was while her only garment was also off with the rest of his. Olivia felt how the warm water hit her head first while travelling down her body along side Jiyong eager hands. He saved no time as he pressed their bodies against each other while his mouth was exploring her neck. , kissing and caressing every bit of it while listening to her moans building. 

 

"Does…."

"…this mean" She panted her words sounding less articulated like they usually were. He made this, made her unable to speak, breath while all she did was feel and she was feeling alright.

"…I wo---" 

 

"Jiyong!"

 

He entered her in one go, the water helping the process well. Her world was full of stars while he held her up against the shower wall. The warm water mixed with his touch managed her to feel out of this world. She was full of sensation and she was loving every second of it. And this what little game of word play managed to do. She always won those but Jiyong always delivered.

 

"Have you already decided what you're wearing tonight for the Chrome Heart event?" Olivia asked while drying her hair with one towel while only in her lingerie. Jiyong was spread out on the bed enjoying the view before him,

"No not really, I was thinking if we could stop by my place and you could help me out."

"Good idea but I need to meet up with Liam and then with the buyer of Shinsegae." Shinsegae was luxury department store where the Chrome Hearts was having their launch party.

"Why?"

"Because Shinsegae is going to be the first store that will retail Olivia Lee clothes."

 

"Really!?" Jiyong's face turned into big smile when he heard that. This was big. So far the general customers weren't abel to get the brands clothing unless from the webshop.

"Yeah, we'll see how people like the clothes in Shinsegae and maybe after then a physical store somewhere in Seoul." She said and he could see the excitement in her face. "So you need to help yourself with the clothing." Flashing him a grin she buttoned her black jumpsuit before turning around to examine herself from the mirror. Jiyong watched how small frown was there until she reached for the last thing that would make the outfit perfect.

 

 

"Let me."

 

Taking the heartbeat necklace that he gave her as a gift he put it around her neck himself. Olivia smiled as he rested his chin on her shoulder and his arms were wrapped around her waist.

"Perfect."

 

Flashes went everywhere while the Jiyong alongside with Youngbae and his friends posed for the cameras. He had just arrived to the party and it was packed with some familiar faces from YG family as well as the fashion industry. Grabbing glasses of champagne they went around the department store to see the collection that was up in display.

 

"Yo, check this out!" 

 

Youngbae called him from the other side of the room. Jiyong's face turned into a smile when seeing the huge portrait of him and Youngbae wearing some Chrome Hearts accessories. The pictures were taken way back in L.A while BIGBANG were on their world tour. He soon enough fell into a chat with his friends and the girls from 2ne1. The night was going smoothly as he went to converse with various of people until his eyes caught her enter the room. Arms linked with Liam, he wasn't the only man whose eyes were fixed on her. If her eyes weren't included then her best body part were definitely her legs. Part of him felt proud to have her as his girlfriend but there was the other part that wanted to turn those unwanted eyes away from her. She always giggled at his jealous moments. She always told him he had no reason and that she would be the one to feel the jealousy since he was more known than she was. But he couldn't help it.

 

"Ms. Lee. Nice to finally meet you face to face." Mr. Yoo said smiling as he bowed to Olivia. Smiling she did the same. Mr. Yoo was the buyer for Shinsegae department store and after discussing via email back and forth the two were finally meeting in this event. This was a good way for her to see how the department store operated and how they displayed the brands that were there. Mr. Yoo gave her long but very insightful introuction about the department convincing her more and more to do this collaboration with them. 

 

"As you can see Shinsegae also has big clientele that includes celebrities. We have 2ne1 and also members of BIGBANG here tonight." As he said that she moved her eyes at the direction. Her eyes locked with his right away. There was small smirk around his lips that made the small tingles alive in her. Quickly removing her eyes from him it took her a while to really get back to the conversation with Mr. Yoo again. There was always special kind of bond between her and Jiyong, it was that electrifying one that went under the skin and deep but that feeling just multiplied whenever they were in a public place. Feeling that both tempted her and made her extremely nervous. Continuing with the conversation they had slowly moved to the area where the rest of the guests were, including Jiyong. Everyone were now facing the Stark family, the founders of Chrome Hearts presenting the new collection. Olivia was in the other side of the mass of people while Jiyong in the other side, but the two had clear view with each other. This brought so much tension, a good kind of one. Both their eyes looked out for other peoples attention but now and then stole glances from each other, it was getting more and more irresistible since they both were in a same space but couldn't touch each other. Once the speech was done and everyone clapped Olivia saw Jiyong move into the crowed of people and away from her eyes sight. 

 

"What do you think?"

Liam's voice cut through. Olivia inhaled a bit before setting her wandering eyes at her best friend. He saw the lost look in her face and right away knew how to put puzzles together.

"Looking for him?" He asked, even though he knew the answer to it. Liam too moved his eyes around the place until he spotted Jiyong.

"By the bar." He said turning her so that he stood in front of her, his back to the direction where Jiyong was at so that she could look at his way without looking too obvious. Olivia's undivided attention was back to Jiyong. He was facing the bar talking with the bartender when his attention was captured by female person that approached him. The look in Olivia's made a change, one that was there for a second or two before getting back to it's basic form. Liam studied her face, she was master on controlling her emotions in her face but her body gave her away every time. He saw the small tension strike in her upper body. He wanted to ask what was happening but decided to let it slide since he knew not to interrupt the moment.

 

There was small confusion look in Jiyong's face as he gazed at the girl who was now talking to him. After talking a bit his face changed completely one with recognition until the two hugged. The cap that was between them got smaller as the two were discussing in friendly manner. Tingling feeling of uneasy went through her and she had to look away. This move made Liam's curiosity win over and he glanced over his shoulder at Jiyong's way. His eyebrows raised a little in small surprise before he looked back at Olivia.

"I think Shinsegae is a good choice. I like this place." She said as quickly as possible. He saw an underline to her tone but decided not to push it.

"Me too. by the way Mr. Yoo and his team had invited us for some get together to celebrate the upcoming collaboration." He said keeping his expressions and tone as normal as possible. This was one of the things she appreciated in her best friend. He knew when to get his nosy self in and when to leave her have her emotions and thoughts. Especially ones that had to do with her relationship.

"That sounds great. When will we leave?"

"Pretty much now. Mr. Yoo and his team just left now and I think we should do the same." Liam told her making her nod. Olivia looked past him again. Jiyong's eyes were staring at her, even with distance his eyes softened when he got their gazes locked.

but his eyes diverted back to the girl who all of a sudden leaned in more to whisper into his ear. There was loud music playing in the venue that caused her to do so but his eyes found hers again, this time more alerted to see what was her reaction. Olivia never moved her gaze away and instead gave him a small meaningful smile. This was her way assuring him everything was alright, knowing Jiyong he needed the reassurance before leaving the place after Liam.

 

Getting into the passagenrs side she sighed out loud. The unpleasant feeling wasn't her being jealous over the girl but instead the small feeling of not being able to spend the evening with him when her whole being craved for it. For the first time ever the awareness and hiding out of the public eye was really hitting on her.

 

Hey babe,

I had to leave for other evening out with the Shinsagae buyer.

We'll probably go out for drinks to celebrate the upcoming collaboratin.

I'll see you tonight at your place.

 

O x

 

Jiyong read the message, small feeling of relief was there in his mind but his whole body was taken over by this other feeling that made him  sort of hollow. He was looking forward to this event, this wasn't their first time out in public while keeping their relationship down low but this time their sync was clashing with their careers. He was there as G-dragon, the fahionista leader of BIGBANG while she was there as Korea's quickly rising fashion designer Olivia Lee. And these two people were too dangerous to associate with each other since it was too easy for their personal lives to clash with it.