Chapter 2

The Time Keeper

Flashback 15 years ago

Donghae PV

Hyukkie.. i will till the times comes.. i'll be waiting for you... mummy said hyukkie go only for a year. But one years equals with how many days... better ask mummy

''Mummy... hyukkie only there for one years right?''

''Yes Hae Hae.. you can play with your hyukkie when he back.''

''emmm... mummy~ one years is how many days? is it long?..''

''one year is 365 day dear~''

''What?! it has many days....mummy...i want hyukkie..here... now... sniff...huwaaa....''

''Oh..baby... dont cry...we'll see hyukkie when the time comes... shhh... dont cry baby...''

''Donghae, be a good boy. Stop crying, i'll call Hyukkie papa later.''

''But...but...sniff...sniff...hyukkie will forgot me....huwaaa....minnie move then he forgot me... hyukkie will forgot me just like minnie...huwaa...''

''Donghae...  hyukkie...  PON!!!!!

 

End of Flashback

''Donghae...where are you....???'' the person looking for Donghae try to find him. They were playing hide and seek, its Donghae turn to hide. Actually the person have seen Donghae but keep it because Donghae was to cute to be ignored.

''hee... junsu hyung cant see me...''

'Hah! here you are... hyung found you...''

''Hyung~...

15 years ago, Donghae and his family involved in an accident on their way back from the airport. Donghae dad died while his mother was was paralize half down. Donghae that was still small that time were thrown out of the car and lost his memory. Not only that, because of the impact his brain growth stop. Eventhough he was physically good, his personality and ability is of a 8 years boy. Unfortunetely, the only thing he remember is his hyukkie. The 8 years old hyukkie.

''Hyung...hae hae hungry.. want to eat rice and kimchi.'' Donghae said to his care taker.

Junsu was also one of those that involved in the accident 15 years ago. His father was driving their family to the airport. Junsu was going to enroll to a music school in Prague. Junsu won a prize for it because of his gifted voice. It was his dream to perform in the world stage with his favourite tenor master. However, that was left as only a dream. Junsu miraculously survived the accident with only minor injuries but his father were blind. As Junsu was a single parent family, he cant bear to leave his blind father alone. He make a decision to forgone his dream and take care of his father by working part timer. After graduate from high school, he further studies to become a nurse, male nurse. Junsu and Donghae met and become friend since the time they know each other at the hospital. Because of Donghae cuteness, Junsu has appoint him as his brother. They were 2 years apart.

''Come... hyung make you kimchi friend rice..''

''Yeay!~''

''Finish this, then hyung help you read your book. okay?''

Donghae nodded. Junsu prepare the food. After give Donghae his portion, he called his dad and Donghae mother to join them.

 

~

Later that night

''Hyung... when will i see hyukkie. Mummy said after one year, is it already one year? i miss hyukkie...'' Donghae pout.

''Hae Hae... you will see him. Its not yet one year. Sleep then Hae Hae can meet him faster.'' Junsu said to Donghae. Junsu already know about Hyukkie. Donghae always talk and search for his hyukkie. Almost every night, he will ask about his hyukkie. After hearing the story about hyukkie, Junsu understand Donghae and Hyukkie relationship.

''Hyukkie promise to marry me. I want to be with hyukkie...'' Donghae still continue to ask about hyukkie. Junsu smile and patted Donghae head. ''Hae Hae will. Now lets sleep okay. Hae Hae want hyung to patted your back?'' ''Want..~''

''Good night hyung~'' Donghae yawn and close his eyes. ''Good night Hae Hae. Sweet dream.'' Junsu kiss his forehead. i hope your hyukkie still remember you hae.. till then, i will protect and be by your side.

 

 

hi hello..

sorry for the late update. kind of busy with the other fic. enjoy this chapter. till next time^_^