Prologue

The Time Keeper

8 years old Hyukjae and Donghae was seen crying at the departure hall, having known that they will be separated because Hyukjae family is going to Prague due to his father work. Hyukjae and Donghae have been friend since they were in diapers.  With only a couple of month different it is well known that both were attach together.  Their mother were also best friend,you go that make both family close.

'Hyukkie, dont go. Dont leave me alone, who will protect me when i was bullied?' Donghae said.

'Mummy said i go for a while only, i'll be back. Hae Hae just wait for me okay.'' said Hyukkie innocently.

Both were feeling reluctant to let go.  They have never been away from each other more than a day. Being a world renowned pianist, Hyukjae father travels a lot, however an opportunity arise for him to become a concert conductor. Thats matter make him decided to bring his family along.

'Hyukkie, please... I promise  I never called you monkey anymore. You can call me Fishy. Dont go..'' cried Hae Hae pityfully. He hold and hug Hyukjae tightly.

'Hae honey, hyukkie need to go. Hae loved mumy and daddy right?.'' his mother tried to coax her son. Hae nodded. ''What will Hae Hae feel if being separated with mumy and daddy?''. ''Sad...'' ''So, do you want Hyukkie to feel sad separated with his mummy and daddy??''.  Donghae shook his head. ''Hae Hae dont want Hyukkie to be sad...''.

Donghae look at Hyukjae and slowly loosen his hold and hug from Hyukjae. ''Hyukkie, promise me you will phone and send letter to me. Promise me you will remember me always.''  ''I promise Hae Hae, I'll always remember you and when i come back we will get married.'' said Hyukjae smiling showing his gummy smile.

Both family were stunned at the boys innocent remarks. Their mother squeld happily with their babys confession. 

''Promise?'' said Hae Hae. ''Promise.'' said Hyukjae. They immediatly do their promise sign by linking their hand together.

The flight announcement were heard, both of them hug and promise that they will always be together even from far away.