Chapter 3

The Time Keeper

 

 

~ Next morning ~

 

''Hae Hae...wakey wakey'' Junsu wake Donghae. Junsu is going to bring Donghae to his workplace, the hospital. Junsu can't leave Donghae with their parent, afraid that Donghae will wondered around without attendent. Junsu's blind father is at the Blind Center working as a craftman, a van arrived every morning to take him. While Donghae mum is going to the community hall helping the neighbor with the preparation of wedding.

''Hyung~ morning...'' Donghae said to Junsu but still continue to close his eyes. One thing that did not change with Donghae is his habit of waking up every morning. He will hear and answer everyone but he is inact still asleep.

Junsu chuckle at his dongseang act. In Junsu eyes, Donghae is still soo cute. Junsu held Donghae hand and pull him to sit on the bed. ''Hae Hae.. wake up. If not, Hyung will eat your breakfast and drink your strawberry milk ~ finish~'' Junsu treathen Donghae. Hearing that, Donghae quickly snap his eyes open and run out of his room to the bathroom. ''NO hyung! No!'' Donghae voice can be heard from the bathroom. With that, Junsu hurriedly go to the kitchen and greet his father and Donghae mother.

''Morning mum.. morning Junsu appa..'' Donghae said cheerfully. Both nodded their head and gesture for Donghae to take his seat. Eventhough Junsu's father is blind, he still can sense that beaming aura that Donghae carried. His mother is smiling seeing Donghae eat carefully but still messily. She's happy that her baby is still cheerful despite all the things that happen.

''Dad, Aunty.. i'm bringing Donghae to the hospital. I will look after him, don't worry.'' Junsu said to them.

''Hospital??'' Donghae tilt his head cutely. ''I get to play with everyone?'' he turn to Junsu. Junsu nodded. ''Yeay..''

''Hae Hae, you can play there but do not disturb your hyung, okay?'' his mother tell him. He quickly nodded, his eyes glitter.

 

~

 

At the hospital, after dropping Donghae at the kids section, Junsu turn to his work. Donghae was loved by everyone in the hospital. His cheerful and beaming character always enlighten everyone. Junsu felt relieved when he knows that Donghae is well taken care of by his other friends.

 

~

 

That same morning at the other side of the city~

 

''Micky.. Wake up!! Come on Come on!1'' Hyukjae was jumping on Yoochun bed trying to wake him up. ''WAKE UP!''

''..emm.. Monkey~ stop jumping... my bed..~''  CRACK!!

...

''Opps!..''

''YAH!!!''