Chapter 2

Happy Viruses (HIATUS)

"Hyuuuung," Sulli came running down the hallway with watery eyes. Amber turned around from the sound of her dongsaeng, only to be tackled by her. "What's wrong?"

"Krystal was picking on me." Krystal, Luna, and Victoria shortly came following behind.

"YAH. I wasn't doing anything." Krystal flashed her signature glare at Sulli. These two were like Tom and Jerry; always bickering about the little things. But in reality, they were also the closest. Them being the youngest in the group of five girls, they spend most of their time together.

"Hey, why are your clothes wet?" Luna examined the water dripping off of Amber's uniform.

"Oh, about that," Amber completely forgot about it, "the reason I didn't come back was because the sprinklers ." That was all she had to say for the others to understand. Luna grabbed a hold on Amber's arm, and led her to the restrooms. The others quickly followed. She tugged out her gym sweater from her backpack and tossed it to Amber. "Change or else you'll get sick. What were you thinking? It's starting to get  cold and yet you carelessly went out and didn't bother to change right after." Luna's motherly instincts were almost radiating off her skin.

"But..."

"OFF." Luna would not take 'no' for an answer.

"Fine fine," Amber obliged, taking off her soaked blazer and putting on Luna's warm gym sweater. Once done changing, Luna's serious face quickly turned back to its cheery self.

"By the way, Vic Unnie, do you happen to know a Chanyeol that goes to school here?"

"Chanyeol? Park Chanyeol?"

"Mhmm. I think so. He's kind of derpy." Amber tried to remember the physical features of his face to describe him more.

"No need to hurt yourself," Victoria joked, knowing that Amber had her thinking face on, "That's definitely Park Chanyeol. He's a member of Exo. You know that group of 12 good looking guys that are pretty popular?"

"Exo? I know them!" Krystal jumped up. Leave it to Krystal and Victoria to be aware of everything that goes on around here.

"Why do you ask anyway?" Victoria suspiciously eyed Amber.

"Just wondering. When I went to see Mr. Choi, Chanyeol was there, too. And then we ended up playing in the sprinklers together." She explained.

The four girls sighed and lost interest. "What was that for?" Amber pouted.

Victoria nonchalantly admired her hot pink nails, "Well, it's the first time you've ever asked about a guy, so..."

"So?" Amber cocked a brow.

"So we just thought maybe you liked him." Sulli finished Victoria's sentence while casually leaving the restroom along with the others. Amber's eyes widened, appalled at what they all thought. She should've known though. They've been trying to set her up with guys ever since the start of high school. But to their dismay, all the guys they introduced to her would up saying, "Sorry, Amber's cool, but I can only see her as a friend." Automatically friend-zone.

 

A/N: Sorry if this chapter was pretty boring >< Thank you for reading! The story will start picking up from here on out~

(updated: 10-6-13)