37

Played

 

Changmin watched as Jinah walked towards the front door, Yunho was seated beside him.

“What are you thinking hyung?” He asked as he saw Myungsoo open the front door for her, then Jinah followed him in.

“My sister….it’s amazing, Min.”

“What do you mean?”

Yunho started the car and drove away.

“She changed, she became more..lively.”

Changmin nodded.

“I guess that player did bring something good.”

Yunho smiled.

“I think she’s happy with him.”

“We all know how you don’t like Junhyung for her, hyung, don’t try to hide our agenda for saying that.”

“He..wont be able to protect Jinah, he doesn’t make her genuinely happy.”

 

Jinah sat on the couch and thought about her conversation with Sungyeol. Myungsoo had left Sungyeol at the mall, and Yeol decided to join Jinah and Yunho. Her brother was trying on some new clothes when Sungyeol started to talk.

“I know, you’re wondering why Dohee has an effect on Myungsoo, while the other girls don’t.”

Jinah looked at him.

“Dohee was…Myungsoo’s first love. They used to date, they..were perfect for each other.”

“He told me that, but why is he...being rude to her?”

Sungyeol nodded.

“She left Myungsoo and went off with some other guy. It…broke him.”

She switched on the television and curled her legs underneath her.

“Jinah.” Myungsoo walked in the living room and dove on the couch beside her. She made a face at him.

“What did you do earlier with my phone?”

Myungsoo winced and sat up.

“I told the caller you were busy and you were enjoying quality time with your family.”

“Well.” She nodded, then Myungsoo looked at her.

“Let’s eat ramen.”

“You’ll cook?”

“Aniya, there’s a mart near here, get your jacket, let’s go.”

“Seriously?”

“You want me to carry you?” Myungsoo challenged, Jinah stood up.

 

Junhyung curled his fingers around his phone.

To: Jinah

Meet me at park outside your house. I’ll wait for you.

He sat on the swing and started to push himself.

He frowned as he remembered what Myungsoo said earlier. Somehow, he knew he was right. But things never seemed right ever since Myungsoo came in to Jinah’s life. He looked at the house again, then to his surprise the gates opened slightly, he watched as two figures went out.

Myungsoo and Jinah.

Jinah was chatting with Myungsoo as they started to walk, then she socked his arm slightly.

Junhyung’s brows furrowed.

He stood up and began to follow them.

 

“I don’t think so.” Myungsoo shook his head as they passed underneath a streetlamp.

“It’s a party, I don’t like parties.”

“We have to attend parties.”

Jinah grumbled.

“Right, I might have to leave for Osaka this weekend.” Myungsoo started.

“Bye.”

He chuckled and tugged on a lock of her hair.

“But, thanks for helping with Dohee earlier, Jinnie.”

“Did…she..hurt you that bad?” She asked, Myungsoo smiled as Jinah turned to him.

“I already forgot about her, no worries, my dear wife.”

“I’m serious.”

“Me too, I don’t…think about her.”

Jinah nodded and took out her phone, she paused, it was on silent mode. She read Junhyung’s text then she started to look around.

Her eyes landed on Junhyung, who was a few meters behind them.

“And yet you still wanted me to assume?” Junhyung looked at her.

“Oppa~”

Junhyung walked to her and took her by the shoulders. Myungsoo looked away.

“Even if I have everything in the world, if I don’t have you, then I can’t go on.”

“What are you saying, oppa?”

“Come back to me, don’t be like this.”

“….Huh?”

Junhyung looked at Myungsoo, then he started to pull Jinah away.

“Oppa, what~” Jinah paused as Myungsoo yanked her away from Junhyung’s grasp.

“What are you doing?!” Myungsoo snapped.

“No, what are you doing?” Junhyung retorted.

“Myu~”

“We need to talk.”

“You were dragging here like she was some sack~”

“What is that to you?” Junhyung glared at him.

“She’s my wife.”

“She’s mine.”

Jinah looked at Myungsoo, then she pulled her hand away from him.

“Myungsoo, what is wrong with you?”

“Ji~”

“He’s right, we need to talk, I’ll~”

“No, stay with me.” Myungsoo pulled her back.

“Kim Myungsoo, don’t be like this, it’s been difficult for us too.”

“Difficult? You think you’re the only one who’s having a difficult time?” Myungsoo turned to her.

 

 

“It frustrates me as it is, Jung Jinah, but you’re the only one I see!”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++