36

Played

 

Myungsoo pulled over in front of the building, he slid down from his car and eyed the entrance doors warily.

Then he walked towards it.

 

Yoseob glanced up as the door opened, he paused as he recognized who entered. And it wasn’t Jinah.

“She really couldn’t come?” Beast’s manager stood up.

“I already told you, she’s busy.”

Doojoon and the others glanced up.

“But usually, she’s the one who can find Junhyung easily, and we have a schedule today.”

“You can’t find him? Arent you his manager?”

“Jinah, she~”

“She’s my wife, not your boy band’s manager.” Myungsoo stated flatly, then the door opened. Junhyung stepped in the room.

“Before she was your wife, she’s my girlfriend.”

Myungsoo turned to him, his eyes narrowing.

“Hyung, finally~”

“Well, maybe you should learn how to not let your girlfriend worry over you.”

“You think your opinion matters?” Junhyung retorted.

Hyunseung and Kikwang winced.

“She was having lunch with her family, her brother’s back. Then your manager begins to disturb her just to know your whereabouts, now tell me, how does this not disturb her?” Myungsoo said before stepping out of the room.

 

Jinah walked out of the restaurant with her brother, then Myungsoo’s Escalade stopped in front of them.

“Where were you?” She asked as he stepped down from his car. Myungsoo stared at her then took out her phone.

“I had…something to do.” He nodded as Jinah got her phone from him.

“I’ll drive her home later, can I borrow my sister for a while?” Yunho smiled.

“Of course, then I’ll see you later.” Myungsoo nudged Jinah before walking back towards his car, then seconds later, he was speeding away. Jinah’s brows furrowed as she watched the car leave.

“You look worried, sweet pea.” Yunho gestured for her to walk.

“He looked different, so tensed.” She murmured, Yunho smiled.

“I heard you finally….drove.”

Jinah shook her head.

“I had to oppa, Myungsoo was bleeding that time.”

“Of course, I know it’s my fault why you’re afraid of~”

“Oppa, please…stop talking about that.” She sighed, Yunho just smiled and took her by the arm.

“Come on, it’s been a while since I bought you stuff.”

 

Myungsoo stepped out of the elevator, he was at Lotte Department Store Jamsil. It was one of Samsung’s venture projects. He walked around the shops quietly.

What did he just do?

His brows met, he saw his secretary walk over to him, but he just waved him away.

It was wrong of him to get possessive of Jinah. He should never have done that earlier.

He exhaled, then he felt someone push him.

“Ya, what are you thinking about deeply?” Sungyeol looked at him.

Myungsoo gave him a look.

“Jinah?”

“She’s with her brother.”

Sungyeol nodded.

“Is she…okay now?”

“I was the one who was hospitalized, not her.”

“I don’t really care about you, but her…”

“About her brother? She’s okay now.”

“And I know you’re not.” Sungyeol nodded.

Myungsoo swallowed, then he saw Yunho and Jinah step out from the Saint Laurent store.

“I think I’m in trouble, Yeol.”

“How so?”

“I..I love her already.”

 

 

“So, you’re still seeing Junhyung?”

Jinah nodded, Yunho pursed his lips and looked at his sister.

“And yet you’re always with Myungsoo.”

“We’re married remember?”

“I know, but…”

“I see him from time to time oppa, but…lately…I don’t know what..” She sighed.

“You don’t know what?” Yunho asked, Jinah stopped walking, her gaze was somewhere else.

“Jinnie?” Yunho said.

“Myungsoo.” She stated.

“Huh?”

 

“We all could see that, L.” Sungyeol shrugged.

“I don’t…comprehend~”

“Well, ever since Jinah, you stopped partying, you stopped meeting women and you always bring her with you.”

His brows furrowed.

“It looks like you already met your match.”

“Myung?”

Sungyeol looked up, Dohee was in front of them. Sungyeol looked at his friend.

“Dohee.”

“Myungsoo…can we talk?”

“We have nothing to talk about.”

Sungyeol stepped back.

“I know you don’t love her, your marriage with Jung Jinah~”

“Myungsoo,” Another voice joined, Jinah walked to them, with a smile on her face. Sungyeol watched as Jinah walked to Myungsoo and wrapped one arm around his waist. Myungsoo tensed but he placed his arm around her shoulder.

“Dohee right?” Jinah turned to the other female.

Dohee’s brows furrowed.

“I don’t really know how to deal with these kind of things, but I think you make Myungsoo uncomfortable, will it be too much if I ask you not to bother him?”

Dohee eyed Jinah stonily.

“It isn’t request, just stay away from him.” Jinah nodded, then the other lady stormed off. Jinah let go of Myungsoo.

“I just saved you from a somewhat scandalous and awkward situation.” She nodded, Myungsoo rolled his eyes at her, but deep inside his heart was beating wildly. Sungyeol grinned.

 

“Anyway, I’ll see you at home, Myung.”  She grinned before walking back to her brother.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++