38

Played

 

Jinah’s eyes widened, Myungsoo drop his hand to his side.

Junhyung looked away.

Then she slowly shook her head and left.

Junhyung looked at Myungsoo.

“You can’t have her.” He said.

“Loving is not…about owning, Junhyung.” He spat before following Jinah.

 

Jinah’s brows furrowed as she looked at the vehicle.

“The director sends it to you as a gift, young miss.” Yunho’s secretary smiled at her. She was now clad in a white skater skirt and a loose crop top.

“Yes, I’ll give him a call, thank you bringing it here.”

Jinah looked at the white Bentley in front of her, the secretary had left the key at the ignition.

Then she heard the front doo open, Myungsoo stepped out. Jinah immediately looked away and got in the car.

Seconds later, Myungsoo Escalade sped out of the gates. Jinah sighed and leaned on the chair.

He’s player, he’s used to saying those things.

She closed her eyes.

Even if he was just playing, how could Myungsoo say that in front of Junhyung?

Jinah’s forehead creased.

But then there was something different when he said those words. She never saw that look in his eyes, Myungsoo always , but she never saw such anger and frustration in his eyes.

She shook her head again.

“I shouldn’t be taking him seriously.”

 

Myungsoo stepped out from the conference room, he had no idea what went through the meeting. He loosened his tie as he stepped in his office.

“You don’t look so good.” Sungyeol commented.

“Why are you here?”

“So welcoming.” He chuckled as Myungsoo sat down on his chair.

“So tell me why.”

“Why what?” Myungsoo snapped before picking up his pen and began signing the documents.

“Your mood, lately, you’ve been doing fine.”

Myungsoo ignored his friend.

“It’s Jinah, right?”

“Myung, just tell her how you feel and~”

“I already told her, she knows now!”

Sungyeol blinked.

“So…why are you…?”

“I..dont know, okay? She’s still with Junhyung, what do you expect me to do? Snatch her away? She probably doesn’t want to see me now.”

Sungyeol looked at his wristwatch.

“Arent you going to pick her up from school?”

“I want to, but I know she doesn’t want to see me, I called her brother earlier.”

Sungyeol smiled softly, Myungsoo did care about his wife.

 

“Bus? You want to take the bus?” Junghee balked.

“I know for sure that ahjusshi wont come today, oppa sent me a car.”

Junghee chuckled.

“Well, the perks of having a guilty brother.”

“It’s not funny.” She murmured.

“What about Myungsoo?”

“..He’s busy.”

“Junhyung?”

Jinah sighed.

“Fine, I’ll go with you to the bus stop.” Junghee nodded as they walked out of the building, they noticed students gathering around.

“What’s that?” Junghee looked over, Jinah saw the familiar black Audi.

“…Oppa?” She balked, Yunho stepped out from the car and smiled at her. Junghee chuckled as some of the females swooned.

“Well, you’re saved, I’m saved too, and buses freak me out. Go on now, Kim Jinah.”

 

“Oppa, how did you know..?”

“I was gone for a long time, of course I would have a copy of your class schedule.”

She winced.

“I know you’re not ready to drive again, don’t worry.”

Jinah remained quiet.

“Myungsoo asked me to pick you up, I take that as you two fought?”

“I..dont know oppa.”

Yunho smiled as he maneuvered around the streets.

“What about Junhyung, sweet pea?”

Jinah remained quiet.

“I mean…when you first found out about the arrangement with Samsung, how..”

“It was okay oppa, at first, he understood, but now…”

“It got complicated?” Yunho asked as they stopped in front of their company building.

Jinah nodded and opened the door.

 

Junhyung frowned and closed his laptop with a thud. Rumors about one of the Beast members were dating was starting to spread again.

No, he didn’t care about that.

But, he saw photos of Myungsoo and Jinah, people were talking about the young couple.

Of all people, why did it have to be Myungsoo? Why did he have to develop feelings for Jinah?

Junhyung remembered the look on Jinah’s face when Myungsoo was rushed to the hospital.

She was so worried back then, that she actually forgot Junhyung was there.

 

Junhyung shook his head and stepped out of their dorm.

I can’t lose you.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++