Tao doesn't like The Huanted House. Chanyeol and Kai goes inside to scare him while D.O ditches Luhan.

Team Xoxo First Year!

Once upon a time... there was a warrior who was brave and stood up against all evil. While others would cowardly run away, this warrior never backed down. Always helping those in need, always putting himself in danger for the greater good. Chen was not that warrior. Neither was Sehun and Xiumin.


Luhan screamed and yelled for help, his accent thickened and a few Chinese words were thrown in there as well. Just a second ago, right as Luhan's pants were pulled down to his knees, the door opened as one of the gang members stepped in. He had kicked the door, but lightly and so the door didn't actually close. The guy didn't notice and it seemd none of the other gang members noticed either.

But Xiumin noticed.

Next thing Luhan knew, his three so called "friends" flew out the door.

"!" Luhan yelled. "Come back!!!!"
 

"Cow pickles for dinner with a tank of your best gas because my horse needs flying lessons but he has daddy issues because he doesn't know where to buy bleach and he needs a lineup of artworks with ap-" Chanyeol mumbled and crashed through the glass window.

Just that moment, many things happen. First off, Luhan got so scared he massive diarehha in his boxers so now the boss guy doesn't want to him anymore. Okay, next. Chanyeol feel on top of a box of cardboard but turns out there was someone inside! It was Jinyoung from B1A4! Jinyoung had been sleeping in the cardboard boxes and yeah. Xiumin, Sehun, and Chen were running out but then outside they saw GDragon and T.O.P rapping so they were like " Heyyyyyy." The whole gang of SNSD flew out of nowhere and had wings and were flying around defeating all the bad guys. 2NE1 was actually walking by and went inside to say hi. Chanyeol saw Sandara and was like "Oh gosh, hi." Baekhyun and Lay came in from a hidden door in the ground and started selling hotdogs. Kris entered with his zebra and they kissed while Tao turned into a vampire and kissed Thunder which made Sandara made and she told Chanyeol to do something so Chanyeol summoned his dead grandmother who was actually Jesus Christ in disguise. Cupcakes were growing on the lawn and Sehun realized he was in love with Luhan so he came back and told Luhan so. Luhan told him that he diareaha his boxers but Sehun said it's okay because his mother owns a shoebox store somewhere in the forest. D.O and Kai were still in the bathroom when their toliet exploded and they flew to this location and was greeted by Shinee and Kai was like where's my cracking jaguars so Suho ride in with them.

 

 


A note from the author: I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in so long! I use to get so mad when fanfictions and then suddenly, the author doesn't update anymore. It gets me mad! But here I am doing the same thing when I promised I wouldn't I am very sorry. To make up for everything, I will send you all a cracking jaguar into your dreams tonight. Anyways, this is the end. The story got really messy and I'm not sure what's going on anymore. I always meant for this fanfic to be random anyways. Thanks for reading! I have really appreciated all the love :)