Kaisoo, Obama Lee, Chanyeol has a week to live.

Team Xoxo First Year!

“Kkamjong!”

Kkamjong turns. It was D.O, sitting by himself eating goldfish crackers. Despite the hell he was feeling inside because he just got molested, Kkamjong manages a smile, for his D.O. He takes a seat besides D.O, their bodies inches apart. The familiar warmth coming from the smaller boy comforts Kkamjong, and he immediately feels better.

But D.O immediately notices something wrong, “Are you okay?” D.O holds a goldfish midair, a worried expression displays across his place.

“Huh? Oh yeah, I’m fine.” D.O knows it’s a lie. He looks down at his goldfishes, thinking of a way to cheer his friend up.

“Um, would you like a goldfish?” Kkamjong laughs and nods. D.O picks the best goldfish out of his pack, the one without any cracks, and holds it to Kkamjong proudly. Kkamjong stares at it, then bites his lip when he comes up with a naughty idea.

“Feed me. Ahhh,” Kkamjong closed his eyes and opened his mouth, leaning into D.O.

Taken aback, D.O feels his cheeks warm up a little, not sure what to do. He looks frantically between the goldfish in his hand and at Kkamjong, not sure what to do. Then decides to finally give in, “Um, okay. Here,” D.O slowly brings the goldfish into his friend’s mouth.

“Another one! Another one!” Kkamjong squeals excitedly. D.O couldn’t help but laugh, and picks out another goldfish. But this time, as D.O’s fingers were inches from Kkamjong’s mouth, Kkamjong suddenly opens his eyes, takes the goldfish out of D.O’s hand, and pecks a kiss on D.O’s thumb and index finger. Kkamjong starts giggling when he sees D.O’s facial expression.

It takes D.O a few seconds to process what had just happen. But when he does, he immediately turns beet red, and looks away trying to hide it. But it was too late, because Kkamjong already saw it. “D.O!” D.O slowly turns. “You stole my first kiss! Now you have to take responsibility!” Kkamjong teases, pretending to pout.

Poor D.O stares in shock, he looks down at his just kissed fingers then back at the pouting Kkamjong. “Um…” Kkamjong bursts out laughing, the serious yet troubled look on D.O’s face was priceless. Deciding to end his joke, Kkamjong throws his arms around the smaller boy, embracing him in a sideways hug. What happens next Kkamjong doesn’t see, but D.O’s face turned every possible shade of red.

Fifty shades of red, alright. Let’s go!

“But Kkamjong,” D.O gently pulls away from the embrace, remembering something.

“What is it?”

“Is something wrong? I mean I couldn’t find you when I went back to the wait room. Then when you showed up, you had this really depressed expression on your face. Is everything okay?” D.O asks, searching Kkamjong’s face for answers.

Kkamjong suddenly gets quiet, the smile on his face vanishes. He breaks his eye contact and instead stares at the floor.

“Are you okay?” D.O bites his bottom lip. Kkamjong turns his gaze to D.O, pondering whether or not to tell him.

“Can I trust you?” D.O nods. “You won’t tell anyone?” D.O nods again. “Okay so this is what happened…”




There was a dead asian in the middle of the woods, right under a busy freeway.

His limped hands were still handcuffed behind his back. 185cm and big ears, ripped clothes and what looked very much like a pee stand between his legs.

Oh look, here comes a raccoon. This raccoon has rabies. This raccoon bites Chanyeol. Now Chanyeol is infected with rabies.

Chanyeol has one week to live, unless he is treated at a hospital.

The raccoon leaves just as Chanyeol wakes up. The scene fades out until it’s complete darkness.




Remember Baekhyun’s twin? Everyone probably already forgot about him. He really isn’t that important, but it’s been bugging me because well, he just disappeared! Lol, well I’ll be a responsible author and tell you what happened to Baekhyun’s twin.

For starters his name is Obama Lee. No he has no relations to Barack Obama, the 44th president of United States. Nor is he related to Bruce Lee, who is dead. Obama Lee’s ethnicity is some sort of asian, and he’s age is between 0-100.

When everyone got off the bus at the gas station, Obama actually followed our driver. Tao did not see Obama because Tao has a blind spot in his left eye exactly 37 degrees to the left, so where Obama Lee stood, Tao saw no one. Anyways, Obama had followed our driver into the woods, which meant that he ate some poisonous berries and also had that hacking spree. Unfortunately, everyone had forgot about Obama Lee the second he got off the bus. And therefore, no one found Obama Lee, and saved him in time. While searching for berries, Jongdae had actually stumble across Obama Lee’s body. But Jongdae also has a blind spot in his vision. He did not see Obama Lee’s dead bloody body on the floor.

Obama Lee is officially dead :)



Inside the stall

“Wait, no, wait a second.” Kai tries to readjust himself on the toilet. His body was turned around, positioned so his face was where people’s should be. He was staring at the stilled water beneath him. D.O was right behind him. The belt to Kai’s jeans were hanging on the stall door, and his jeans were pulled down to his knees.

D.O was about to pull down his boxers when Kai suddenly came to the realization of how weird this whole thing was. And above all? D.O was on top. Kai had always imagined himself as the one on top.

“What? Does it hurt?” D.O asks innocently, not having completely gasped this awkward situation yet. When Kai finally gathered the courage to tell D.O what had happened, how a strange doctor had…molested Kai and how much his hole hurts, D.O had naively volunteered to help. Kai explained how much it hurt, and they finally decided that the best thing to do was take a look at it. Then they can decide what to do after that.

To D.O, this suggestion isn’t weird at all. Exo members take showers together all the time, they have so much members and so little time. By now, all the Exo members are quite familiar and comfortable with seeing each other . Yet D.O knew that if instead of Kai, it was any other member of Exo who had this problem, he probably would not have suggested the same thing.

The thing is, D.O and Kai takes showers a lot. They have taken more showers together than any other two members. It was first bought to D.O’s attention when Jongdae had innocently bought it up. Kai had laughed, “Funny coincidence isn’t it?” D.O had nodded, thinking nothing of it.

But here’s something that D.O doesn’t know. Here’s something that only a few members other than Kai knew. It never was a coincidence. Kai would never admit this, but everyday after Exo finishes their schedules, Kai would always make sure he would somehow “coincidently” end up taking a shower with D.O. On more than one occasion, Kai had to bribe and pay the other members so he could take his shower with D.O.

Once, Kai had to pay Chanyeol fifty bucks so Chanyeol would pretend he couldn’t find his towel. Another time he had to blackmail Sehun, threatened Sehun that if he didn’t run back to his room and let Kai take a shower with D.O, Kai would tell Luhan of Sehun’s crush on him. And the list continues.

Pretty much member of Exo (expect kris cause he doesn’t give a ) knows that Kai has a gigantic crush on D.O. Of course D.O doesn’t know this. D.O was the prince in Little Mermaid, oblivious to the beautiful mermaid who was in love in him. the beautiful mermaid who would do stupid things such as bribe and blackmail just so this mermaid could spend mer 5 minutes with him in the shower everyday.

But here they were. This beautiful mermaid was bending over a toilet in the hospitals boys bathroom while the prince was checking out his hole. How romantic.


Outside the stall

No connection. There were two staff members who’s cellphones worked in this country, but neither would pick up their phone! Manager hyung sighs, shaking his head. There was no way this day could get any worst. In the last two hours, he had managed to lose three members, and had one member poisoned. Now he couldn’t get in contact with four of s, who might be in trouble as well. This .

“I’m going to get fired soon. I’m getting fired,” manager hyung mumbles to himself as he pushes open the bathroom door.

“Uhh, D.O. Stop that.” Manager hyung pauses in his steps, glaring at the bathroom stalls in front of him and the noises coming from it.

“It’s fine, no worries. It’s doesn’t look that bad actually.” Manager hyung’s eyeballs seemed as though they were about to pop out of his eye sockets. That was definitely Kai and D.O’s voice.

“That hurts, ah!” Kai’s voice squeals. After that, all manager hyung heard was Kai’s panting and D.O’s soft breathing. Not sure what to do, manager hyung surveys the bathroom. There was no once else there, only the three of them.

And that’s when manager hyung notices the belt hanging from the only closed bathroom stall. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. Frantically looking around, manager hyung doesn’t know what to do.

“Kai, stop moving so much. It’ll only hurt more.” Are, are they having ? What’s happening?!

“Ah,oh okay. Sorry, I’m just not use to this. Ah!”

“Is it here?” came D.O’s voice.

“Yeah, there.” Panting. “It hurts, stings actually.” Okay I need to get out of here, manager hyung finally realizes. He takes slow and quiet steps, until he’s finally outside.

“Oh God,” manager hyung lets out a breath he didn’t know he was holding. “They’re, those boys.” Manger hyung shakes his head, deciding to come back later, when Kai and D.O were done..with stuff.

A thought hits manager hyung though, and he stops, turning back and looking at the bathroom door. “I always thought Kai would be on top, I guess not. D.O is a lot more manly than he seems I guess,” manager hyung chuckles before hurrying back to his staffs.

 

 


My socks never match...

Hi guys! Hows your month so far? It's getting rather cold these days, I have finally started wearing my big coat. My chapters really don't sense do they? It's getting so weird I'm not really sure where to go with it anymore lol. But thanks for all your support! Your comments, your views, my honor to have you as subbies, thank you from the bottom of my heart! >w< Hehe, well until next time. Stay warm and wear coats! :D