Chapter 1

Team Xoxo First Year!

Twelve multi-colored heads stared up at the big John F. Kennedy International Airport sign, blank stares though because most of them couldn't read English.

"Hey hyung, what does that say?"

"That's the name of this airport," answered a cool and metallic voice.

This was followed by eleven ohhh's and a few snarky "I knew that."

Eventually, manager hyung came and found the dorks standing under the big sign doing nothing but staring at it. Shaking his head he asked, "What are you boys doing? Seriously, we have to go. We're already a little behind schedule." This broke the boys out of their weird trance.

"Oh sorry," a blonde hair baby-faced boy apologized before turning and following the manager. Next was the boy who likes to have lonely walks on the beach by himself. He's the self proclaimed singing, dancing, and rapping kong-fu panda.

Kong-fu panda has once again outdone himself; today he was the one that stood out the most out of the twelve boys. He stood out not because he's one of the three tallest, no this panda stood out because he was everything Gucci. From the latest up to date Gucci backpack he had swung over his shoulder to the Gucci wallet he was carrying in his hand down to the Gucci belt and shoes he had on and back up to the Gucci cap that covered his hair, this boy really should have nicknamed himself Gucci panda instead.

After Gucci panda, a rainbow haired boy was quick to follow when he realized that his blonde-haired friend was gone.

The order after that was respectively a unicorn, a baozi, Mr. dance machine, the beagle line (can't forget those trouble makers), and lastly, the only one who could read the JFK sign and the boy who had eyes for days.

What these boys did not know as they trailed after each other like worthless ants, was that what waited for them at the airport exit was a new, exciting, and scary adventure that they could have never imagined in a gazillion years. Yes, these boys are.. they are… *drum roll please*.. they are… they are BIG BANG :D

LMFAO JK JK, THEY'RE EXO. Of course they're Exo, lol XD