1/1

Junhong's First Birthday

Baby Junhong has been crying a lot lately, even more than his first few months of life and he’s driving his appa and umma crazy. Yongguk has been barely surviving through countless nights of staying up to calm down his youngest son. Himchan has been getting wrinkles from his lack of beauty sleep and Youngjae manages to sleep only in class, which is not really good for him.

Daehyun, being the useless boyfriend he is, makes Junhong cry even more just by the baby staring at his face. The only cure for Junhong is Jongup. But the latter had just started his first few days of preschool so he’s not home until 3pm.

Today seemed like the only day that Junhong isn’t crying, leaving his parents in peace. Yongguk and Himchan were sprawled out on the couch with their eyes closed; soaking in as much as the precious silence there is in the house as Junhong was playing with his toy blocks. 

Himchan tiredly snuggles onto his husband’s shoulder, as Yongguk lays his head on his lover’s silver hair. They’re both worn out at the hour before when Junhong was not cooperating at his appa bathing him.

The second Junhong’s small whimper was heard; Yongguk immediately shoot his eyes open. He sighs and gently lifts Himchan off his shoulder. “He probably just needs a diaper change.” Yongguk says and walks over to his son. He picks him up and Junhong immediately stopped crying. “Or he just wanted to be held.”

Junhong yawns. He blinks several times and clutches his fists onto his appa’s shirt and snuggles onto his chest. Frankly, he too is tired. Being a baby is tough. He has to poop, and cry, and play, and sleep, it’s all very tiring.

Junhong then feels his appa brush away his strawberry red bangs from his eyes. He feels secured in the moment of his appa’s arms, and warm, and fluffy, and sleepy. It doesn’t take a long time until he had fallen asleep into his appa’s embrace.

Himchan smiles and pecks his husband’s lips which taste like ramen, not which Himchan dislikes. “I’ll bring him to his room.” Himchan says and lets Yongguk pass him their baby.

Yongguk watches as his lover walks up the stairs quietly, because even the slightest sound can wake up Junhong.

The sound of keys chiding appears from behind the front door. It opens to show Youngjae and Daehyun who had just picked up Jongup from his first week of preschool.

Jongup smiles happily and whispers, “Hello appa~” knowing that his baby brother was sleeping. He throws off his shoes which Youngjae takes and places them neatly onto the shelf and the keys onto the kitchen table.

“Hey appa,” Youngjae greets his father, giving a big hug. Daehyun was behind him. He bowed politely at his boyfriend’s father and smiles and Yongguk let Daehyun shake his hand.

“7 hours before deadline, huh,” Yongguk says to his son’s boyfriend and Daehyun nods, previously told that if he had not bring Youngjae back from a date before 10 o’ clock sharp, Yongguk would not accept their relationship.

Youngjae is Yongguk’s precious “daughter” after all.

“Appa, when will you stop being silly and drop that rule?” Youngjae asks as he comes out the kitchen with a water bottle. He stares firmly at his father who smiles nervously, not liking the fact that his oldest son is growing up so much. “Appa, am I trapped as ‘Daddy’s Little Girl’ forever? I think I’ve grown out of that already.”

Yongguk smiles awkwardly again, rubbing the back of his neck. He hears Youngjae smile and feels his son hug him. “I know you’re just doing what’s best for me,” Youngjae says against his father’s chest. “But I can take care of myself now.”

The father of the house sighs and hugs Youngjae back. “Alright…” He says against Youngjae’s fluffy hair. Yongguk then turns to Daehyun. “Fine, you can have him back until 10:30 from now on.”

Youngjae lets out a groan and pushes out of his father’s embrace. He groans again and pulls Daehyun up the stairs and into his room.

“Wait!” Yongguk shouts from downstairs. “11 o’ clock then…?” He whimpers in a small voice. Himchan had just walked down the stairs from putting Junhong into his crib and giggles at the sight of his husband’s failure.

“I told you to stop doting on him already. He’s not a small child anymore.” Himchan says after he places a kiss on Yongguk’s cheek. He watches as his husband throws his arms weakly and gives a pout, like seeing a child not able to have his candy.

“I can’t help it.” Yongguk says, continuing to pout. “It was like just yesterday when Youngjae was 3 and asking me for a piggyback ride. It’s not fair! Why does he have to grow up?”

Himchan giggles again. “Well at least grew up correctly.” He says. “I mean, compare the way Youngjae grew up to the way Miley Cyrus grew up…I think we have it better.”

“I guess…”

“Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, move~,” Jongup shouts as he rushes in between his parents and towards the television. He presses the on button and plops onto the floor, his eyes in awe as it switches on the cartoon. “Ew~” Jongup says, “Road Runner! I don’t like Road Runner! He’s mean to the dog!”

“That dog is a coyote, Jongup.” Daehyun says as he comes down from Youngjae’s room and sits on the sofa. Jongup gasps, his small hands covering his small mouth.

“Oh my gosh, was I being racist?”

Youngjae appears this time and picks up his little brother and kisses his forehead. “No Jongpuppie,” Youngjae says, giggling. “You’re not.”

The sound of Junhong’s cries echoes from upstairs. Jongup watches as his umma and appa head upstairs to calm down his baby brother and he then rushes to Youngjae and Daehyun. He tries to jump onto Youngjae’s lap but fails with only half his body on his older brother.

Jongup laughs and climbs onto Youngjae’s lap with the help of Daehyun. He claps his hands at his successes and gets his hair ruffled by Daehyun.

“JaeJae hyungie, guess what~” Jongup singsongs, “Junhongie’s first birthday is coming up~” Youngjae blinks for a second and then realizes his youngest brother’s very first birthday is in a week. He looks down at Jongup who was still smiling happily. “Jonguppie wants to give Junhong a big birthday present!”

Youngjae smiles. “What are you going to get him?”

Jongup thinks. He places his thumb and index finger against his chin, his legs halfway crossed as he ponders. “A race car~” He shouts. “And DaeDae hyung is going to buy it~”

Youngjae looks at his boyfriend who is wide eyed. He giggles and gently pokes Jongup’s small nose. “We can’t get Junhong a race car, Jongpuppie. One is because Junhong is not old enough and two is because Daehyun doesn’t have money.”

“Then what should get Junhongie then…?”

“Hm…how about we go to the zoo for Junhong’s birthday, Jongpuppie?” Youngjae suggests and Jongup happily agrees, well, he agrees to anything.

The mother of the house had just walked down the stairs with Yongguk behind me as he was holding a sniffing Junhong. Jongup rushes to his baby brother and demands Junhong from his appa.

Yongguk complies with a chuckle and gives his small baby to his other small baby. Jongup sits on the floor as he makes funny faces that cause Junhong to laugh while his parents sit on the couch.

Youngjae explains his Junhong birthday plan to his parents and asks if it was possible for Junhong’s first birthday. At first Yongguk hesitated due to his work but it’s his youngest son’s first birthday, he can’t possibly miss it. And Himchan agrees immediately, deciding that he would bake a large strawberry cake for his youngest baby and that he’ll invite everyone he knows and everyone Yongguk knows and tells Youngjae to invite everyone that he knows. Himchan squeals of happiness and dashes off to the kitchen before Yongguk can stop him.

Youngjae giggles. “Appa, you do realize this is going to cost a lot right.” He teases and Yongguk feels a gunshot through his wallet.

~*~

Jongup squeals loudly as his appa fastened his baby seat belt before heading off to the amusement park and to Junhong’s first birthday. His baby brother was asleep next to him as Jimin, Changjo, Sungjae, TK and Taehyung whom are invited sit beside and behind him.

“I’m so excited!” Jongup shouts again as he jumps up and down his seat. He stares over at Jimin who was sitting next to him and smiles. “Mommy baked a huge cake and we’re going to see so many animals and we’re going to have much fun and,”

“Alright, we get it!” Changjo shouts from behind, swinging his baby legs back and forth on the seat. He smiles at his best friend before lightly hits Jongup’s hair. “Let’s go ride on the lions!” He shouts, just as excited as the other babies.

Himchan giggles at the babies’ conversation and looks over at his husband. “It didn’t cost that much, Gukkie~ think about our baby~”

Yongguk sighs and flashes a smile when he sees Junhong’s sleep expression through the middle mirror. “I know.” He says and starts the car.

Meanwhile, Daehyun‘s driving Youngjae along with the other invitees whom Himchan had demanded his son to bring.

Youngjae playfully rolls his eyes as he listens to Jaebum’s nonstop complaining about food. He giggles at Daehyun buddies; they were much like him, especially Eunji who never stops complaining with her Busan accent.

Among the others invitees are Ilhoon, Suzy, Naeun, and Byunghun.

Youngjae giggles again when he sees his boyfriend roll his eyes at Eunji and places his palm on Daehyun’s hand during a red light. Daehyun smiles at his princess and quickly pecks his lips, leaving the others groaning in disgust.

“GROW UP.” Daehyun shouts before turning back to the road. He grits his teeth as he listens to the others, even Youngjae, slightly laughing.

The two groups meet up in the parking lot where the babies rushed to their older siblings: Jimin with Suzy, TK with Naeun, Sungjae with Ilhoon, Changjo with Byunghun and Jongup of course with Youngjae but Taehyung refuses to be with his very own Daehyun and wants Youngjae, which creates up an argument between Jongup and Taehyung.

“JaeJae hyungie is MY hyungie!” Jongup shouts loudly as his fists clutches on his older brother’s jeans. He glared at Taehyung who begins to pout.

“B-but I don’t like DaeDae hyungie!” Taehyung shouts. “I want JaeJae hyungie! DaeDae hyungie always steals my share of the cheesecake!”

Youngjae gives a questioning look at Taehyung and then he glares up at his boyfriend who seems like he’s shrinking in size. “Jung Daehyun.” Youngjae calls his boyfriend. “You steal your younger brother’s cake?”

Daehyun gulps. “I-it was only for one time, baby! I-I thought that he didn’t want it so I ate it…and then he began to cry…” Daehyun confesses, only to have Taehyung burst into tears.

And because Taehyung begins to cry, Jimin starts to cry, then TK cries, then Sungjae cries, then Changjo cries, and then Jongup cries and then of course Junhong begins to cry.

The older siblings try to their best until they stopped crying and gives each of them one chance to explain why they’re crying.

Jimin: “W-Well I cried because Taehyung was c-crying…”

TK: “I cried because DaeDae hyungie was being a bully by stealing TaeTae’s cake…”

Sungjae: “I cried because TaeTae is sad…”

Changjo: “I cried because everyone else is crying…”

Jongup: “Oh I only cried because I was bored. :D”

At least everyone was expecting an answer like that from Jongup.

They enter the gates of the zoo and the kids immediately ran to the nearest animals, the bears. They jump up and down at the large creature. Junhong was still in his father’s arms, his fists on Yongguk shirt, and he gives one look at the bear before bursting into tears.

“It’s too scary for him.” Himchan says and holds onto his baby while Yongguk does silly faces to calm down his baby.

“Umma, we’ll be going further into the zoo alright?” Youngjae says and goes off along with the others and kids when Himchan gives a nod.

Junhong is now sobbing in Himchan’s arms, his throat hiccupping. Yongguk stood next to him, his hand brushing away Junhong’s red bangs. “We just walked in and he’s already crying.” He mumbles and Junhong stares up at his appa and does his blinking habit.

He returns back into his appa’s embrace and the three slowly heads towards inside the park and into the aquarium section where Junhong blinks at the every single sea creature in the water.

Umma and Appa both smile at their little baby as Junhong’s eyes are attached to a nearby seahorse. “That’s a seahorse, Junhong ah.” Yongguk says against Junhong’s ear and the baby let out some gibberish baby words as his palms tap the glass.

They head out the aquarium and Junhong winced at the bright sun. He is still speaking in his little baby language as he plays with his appa’s fingers.

He meets eye contact with a baby panda behind the fence and his hands reaches out for it, dragging his appa along as well.

The panda and Junhong stare at each other for a while, both having their own blinking habit. Junhong turns his head to the right and the panda turns to its left. The panda turns to its right and Junhong turns to his left.

The baby panda then lets out a small sound, “wuah~.” It says, still chewing on its bamboo as it blinks at Junhong.

Junhong blinks back, “Wuah?” (A/N: LOL imagine Junhong as Tarzan) He repeats and they continue to blink at each other until the baby panda is eventually taken away by its mama panda.

Junhong watches as his new friend being carried away and he begins to sob. His umma holds him firmly and kisses his milky forehead.

“It’ll be alright, Junhong. The panda needs to go to his umma.” Himchan whispers and pecks his baby again.  Junhong yawns, snuggling onto his umma’s embrace.

He loves the smell of his umma. His umma is full of a strawberry smell where he just wants to stay in his umma’s arms forever and appa has a strong smell, a smell that makes Junhong feel safe in his arms.

Yongguk smiles at his little baby and the three heads over to a table with an umbrella shade. Junhong lies in his arms, on his thumb lightly as he falls off to his cherry tomato dream land. His appa smiles wider and places a kiss on Junhong’s forehead.

“Junhong ah, when you grow up and turn eighteen, be as tall as your appa, arraso?” He whispers, kissing his baby again as Junhong stirs a little.

The appa feels his lover brush his shoulder as he places a kiss on Yongguk’s cheek. “We should head to the party room now.” Himchan gently says and receives Junhong from his husband’s arm. “They set everything up and they said it’s done.” Yongguk agrees and proceeds to follow his lover to the reserved room.

When they enter, the room was set up like the aquarium with the walls painted with sea creatures, the tables covered with sea blue fabric with goodie bags placed on each.

Himchan squeals quietly too himself as he’s excited for his baby’s first birthday. He begins to unpack the food onto the largest table that was place on the center of the room as Yongguk sits on the seat with still sleep Junhong, watching his lover spread out the kimbap, kimchee, cookies, candies, pizza, and finally the super large cake he baked with Youngjae, Luhan, and Minhyuk on the center of the table.

“Himchan ah~!” Someone shouts from the door. The said man turns around and squeals as he realizes his best friends at the entrance. The three runs into a hug, jumping up and down for Junhong’s party.

“Your baby is turning one! I’m so happy for you!” Minhyuk shouts as he jumps up and down. He is then shushed by his best friends who points over to the sleeping Junhong. “Oops, sorry~”

Three other men walk through the door but greet Yongguk in shoulder bumps. Yongguk bumps his friends back before turning to Junhong who begins to cry.

Both the baby’s parents rush over to him and Himchan carries him in his embrace. “Shhh, Junhong, umma’s here.” Himchan lightly says, pecking Junhong’s forehead. “Shhh~”

 Luhan squeals. “He’s gotten so much bigger from the last time I saw him.” He says and gently plays with Junhong’s finger.

Junhong blinks at the baby faced Chinese man in front of him and then turn to the other man next to him.

“Where’s Jongup?” Minhyuk asks, placing his bag down onto the table. Junhong then whimpers and snuggles onto his umma’s shirt, sobbing for his Jongup hyung after hearing his name.

Himchan tries to calm down his baby but to no effort. Yongguk fails doing so as well and Junhong bursts into louder cries.

“What does he want?” Luhan shouts as he dramatically covers his ears at the loud crying.

“I don’t know! Junhong ah, what’s wrong? Umma’s here.” Himchan says, swaying around but Junhong keeps on crying.

They try everything to calm him down. Toys don’t work, diaper change doesn’t work, silly faces and voices don’t work.

“NOW THE PARTY DON’T START TILL I WALK IN~.” Jongup sings as he slams open the door with both hands. Junhong immediately stops crying and bursts into giggles at his hyung.

The baby’s palms reached out for Jongup and the older brother rushed to him. “Aigoo~” Jongup says, holding his baby brother with his baby arms. “Junhongie, did you miss hyungie~” Jongup teases and Junhong continues to giggle.

Luhan and Minhyuk squeals at the sight as Himchan and Yongguk give out sighs. Jongup smiles and rushes to his umma. “Umma, umma, Junhong was only crying because he wanted me!” Jongup shouts happily and pokes Junhong’s cheek. “He looks like a potato.” Junhong giggles at his older brother’s pokes and plays with Jongup’s small fingers.

After a while, the party starts with Junhong dress up in his blue traditional hanbok with toys lay out in front of him. He blinked at his parents and at the toys. Himchan umma’s smiling as he gestures his son to pick a toy that will represent his future.

Junhong looks down. He looks at the toys. There is a lawyer hammer, a microphone, a doctor set, a small basketball and race car. He blinks at his parents then at his Jongup hyung who is smiling.

“Junhongie, you should pick one! Umma told Jonguppie that I grabbed the microphone! What will Junhong choose?”

The baby blinks again and reaches his arm out of the large hanbok sleeve. Everyone’s breath is held in as they watch Junhong climbs across the table and grabs the microphone.

Youngjae cheers at his little brother’s choice, picks him up and swung him around. “You chose the microphone, Zelo! I’m so glad!” He shouts and turns to his parents, extending his arm. “That’ll be twenty bucks, umma, appa~”

His parents groan and hands over the bet money to their oldest son. “I was sure he was going to pick the doctor set…” Himchan whines, slamming his twenty dollars onto Youngjae’s hand and Yongguk sighs as well as he hands over the money.

Youngjae smiles cheekily and pecks his baby brother’s forehead. “You’re going to be an amazing idol, Junhong.” He softly says as Junhong just blinks through his strawberry bangs. Youngjae smiles again. “Promise hyung that Zelo will be your stage name.” Junhong blinks again and gives a smile, his hands clapping with the microphone.

The party then goes on, with the dancing and the food and the crying and the cake. The birthday boy blinks at the strange, sweet smelling specimen in front of him. He reaches his finger into it and of course the strawberry cream.

Tasting so sweet, Junhong smiles and gobbles down his slice of cake before getting cleaned up by umma. Himchan giggles as he wipes his baby’s hands, still wanting for more. Yongguk appa sat next to him, kissing Junhong’s forehead. Junhong gives out a little whine and splats his hands into the leftover cream on his plate right after his umma finished cleaning him.

Just then, the room goes silent when Jongup starts crying. Youngjae watches as his younger brother dashes to him, his fists rubbing his crying eyes. “Jongpuppie, what’s wrong? Are you hurt?”

“No…”

“Do you need to use the bathroom?”

“No…”

“What’s wrong?”

Jongup hiccups. “D-Dae…D-DaeDae HYUNGIE ATE MY CAKE!!!”

“…..JUNG DAEHYUN….!” Youngjae shouts and bursts out some words that the babies did not understand.

Jimin blinks and nudges Changjo’s arm who nudges Taehyung who nudges Sungjae who nudges TK who nudges Jongup. “What is JaeJae hyungie saying?”

Jongup only shrugs, his “:D” still on his face. “I have no idea.” He says. “I don’t know what ‘ing kill you’ means. :D” 

~

Okay so here's Junhong's birthday oneshot! :D

Our precious little baby is turning 18! (Korean Age) 18 ONLY FREAKING 18. HE'S STILL NOT LEGAL YET.....I THINK... 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY ZELO! I WANNA WISH YOU AN EARLY BIRTHDAY AND TO THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A AMAZING PERSON. BLESS YOU ZELO! BABY'S LOVE YOU! >.<

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LITTLE BLINKING BABY!

tumblr_m9fl4xZ1rb1qfjmj6o1_500.gif

tumblr_mu3w60Xy2n1sjat0ro1_500.gif

Junhong and DaeDae~

tumblr_mkosrbKfZZ1qzh5sno1_500.gif

Junhong and Yongguk Appa~ lol creeper dae in the back

tumblr_mkp87rWlib1qgysc6o1_r1_500.gif

Junhong with JaeJae~ LOL that's not a cigarette in Youngjae's mouth btw just saying~

21606_zelo-youngjae.jpg

Junhong and Himchan Umma~

465195_1363465181211_500_309.jpg

And finally Junhong with his favorite Hyungie~ Jongpuppie and Zelo~ 

tumblr_inline_molzdpW6LU1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_m47eyrFIJy1qirjjio1_500.gif

 

tumblr_mmnhljpr4c1rrs7lco1_500.gif

large.gif

so I know this is suppose to be about B.A.P but have ya'll heard the news about Baekhyun's brother's wedding? OMG I AM SO FREAKING PISSED BECAUSE OF THAT. 

Who the hell do those sasaeng fans think they are? Here i am, happy that Baekhyun's brother is getting married and then all this happens. Can you imagine how awkward it would be now whenever Baekhyun meets his new sister-in-law? He calls himself "a dishonor" in the family when really nothing was his fault!

How did the sasaeng tards even managed to get into the wedding? How did they even find out the time, the place, the information? Gosh i feel so bad for Baekkie...

His new relationship with his sister in law must be so awkward. I mean, maybe she understands that none of the situation was Baekhyun's fault, but how difficult would it be to speak to your husband's younger brother who's fans crashed your wedding? 

The attentions was suppose to be on the bride and groom but NOOOOOOO WELL YOU SASAEONG FANS. YOU. 

And then this girl has THE AUDACITY to send a threat to Baekhuyn saying, "Oh why didn't you look at me, i was right there, why were you so mad? You better not be mad or we won't know what we'll be doing next. Aigoo our little puppy is so cute when mad. You better behave with us and send happy thoughts for your brother's wedding for us~"

I'M SORRY BUT WHERE'S YOUR ING INVITATION. THAT'S RIGHT, YOU GOT NONE OF THEM INVINTATION SO WHY WERE YOU THERE?

And then Tao gets all upset and then all the members were also upset.

BVZLZimCcAA-50O.jpg

SASAENG FANS DO YOU SEE WHAT THEY WROTE. DO YOU SEE WHAT THEY ING WROTE. NO YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOU BE ALL BUSY STALKING FREAKING EXO (THIS APPLIES TO OTHER IDOLS) AND BE CUTTIN YOUR FREAKING ARMS AND BE CREEPIN ON THEM LIKE THEY'RE SOME KIND OF ANOTHER LIFE FORM.

THEY ARE HUMAN TOO YOU ES. THEY ARE HUMANS WITH AMAZING VOICES AND LOOKS AND PERSONALITIES AND SMILES BUT THEY ARE HUMAN.

I know this rant won't bring peace. I know this rant won't help anything but i want to express my anger. This is just unacceptable. Not in Korea, not in China not in Europe, not in America-shoot if you do that here in America you best be know what ya'll end up in jail.

And i know they these types of "fans" won't stop. Because there's no consequence for it in Korea. And since there's no consequence, they will keep on doing what they do now again and again and again. 

I just hope everything goes well for Baekhyun and that this situation will be passed soon.

I hope you all agree with me that this is totally not humane. And because i know you agree with me, please sign this petition on Twitter. I don't have a Twitter accound so i'm asking if someone can count in my vote as well. 

Thank you.

Petition