Rebel ♥ Love ♥ Respect

Rebel ♥ Love ♥ Respect

“You always get drunk every night, could you please stop your act Rob? Think about your duty to me and Kris?” Every night, my mother will always nag at my father. Well, I understood that, my father would always come home late because of his drinking habit. Alcohols were his best friend. I was sick with his act. I was just a normal 18 years old Chinese boy who lived in Canada. I was quite terrible for 18 years kid, plus I was a huge troublemaker to my mom and dad. I did not know how many time my mom have to face people because my act. My life was so pathetic, so I decided to run away from my family. Show I can them family? I started my own life in China. I thought that was the best solutions for me, until one day I learned about the meaning of family and life.

Living in China was really hard. People in here spoke very fluent and deep Chinese, while I was struggling with my broken Chinese. Somehow, I managed to get a job. It was not a fancy job, but it was enough to feed me. How lucky I was for having some connections in China. Huang Zi Tao, the man who saved me and generously giving a space for me in his house. Oh, yeah I worked as a delivery guy. For me, it was blessing from God, I can stand on my own feet. It was a normal routine for me, until one day I have been told to deliver a parcel to someone at Beijing. Park Chanyeol was written on the parcel. Well, his name seems liked he was a Korean. I putted the parcel on my bag and started my journey. After 30 minutes, I arrived at Park Chanyeol’s house. What a big and nice apartment. I was walking near the lift; I saw a man was walking really in hurried. Then man just bumped into me, and left without saying sorry. Where were you manner man? When I arrived on Chanyeol’s house, I pressed the bell, but there was no response. I pressed again but same thing happened. I twisted the door knob, and easily the door opened. “Hello, anybody here?” I walked through the house until I saw a boy was crying. “Are you Park Chanyeol?” the boy was probably shocked with my question, so he picked up a knife. “Who are you? What do you want?” he pointed the knife at me. The knife was full with blood. This boy was creepy. “Cool, bro. I’m just doing my job, delivering this parcel to Park Chanyeol.” He recklessly took the parcel away from me but the parcel accidently dropped on the floor. I managed to saw a letter and a jar filled with cookies. He dropped the knife and opened the parcel. Suddenly he started to cry again. Shoot! What was wrong with this guy? I patted his shoulder because he seemed so sad. It must be from someone his love, but what was happening at this house. It was a mess. I did not realise about the situation until I saw a dead body on the other room. “Bro, you killed people? I should get out of this?” I wanted to walk away from this until suddenly policemen came through the door. “Both of you are arrested for charging of murder.” WHAT? I not the one who should be blame, it was him only. The police took both of us to nearby police station. We have been thrown into a jail. I cried saying I was not guilty, but pftt.. they just ignored us. At that moment, I was so mad at Chanyeol because he kept in silence. “Tell me Chanyeol, why you killed her? Tell them I was innocence.”  Chanyeol just kept silence with no response. I stared to get angrier, so I pulled his collar up. “Tell me, why did you do that?” I asked for a reason.

I did not manage to get any answers. He just kept silence. I decided to break the silence by sitting next to him. “Chanyeol, I know you might have a problem right now, but you should tell me about that.” I was hoping he would answer me. “I did not kill her. I did not kill her. How could I kill my own mother?” What? The dead body was her mom? Both of us were back into silence mode until Chanyeol speaked, “You don’t have to worry, I will tell those police you have nothing to do with this, it my fault. You should not a part of this case.”  The way his look, the pitiful eyes, I knew he was in pain and I knew he would not killed his own mother. “Since I was found in the crime scene with you, I should take responsibility too.” I thought this was a challenge from God. He must have unfinished business with me. That was the reason why He played with my fate. Suddenly Chanyeol cried, “I am really sorry Mom, I am a bad son and a coward. I let him killed you.” He looked so poor. How many troubles have you faced? I tried to speak with him, and he began to tell me about his mother and how the accident happened. His mother fell in love with a Chinese guy after the met up a few times. His mom decided to move away to China. He cannot do anything except just follow her. That guy was really a jerk. He blackmailed Chanyeol and his mom. His mom was really sorry for believing with the man’s words. The man force Chanyeol to distribute drugs among students. At first Chanyeol did that, but his mom did not want him to do that. When he had been asked again he refused. The man decided to blackmail him with his mom life on the line. Chanyeol refused to do and the guy stabbed his mom. I felt really shaky with his story. Poor him, he must be in pain. Both of us thought that we will spend years in the jail, but the bad guy was caught. Some evidence also showed that Chanyeol and I were innocence. Both of us were released from the jail. Chanyeol looked really alone in this city, so I decided to bring he to ZiTao house. We took a walk to my house. Chanyeol wear thin clothes while it was -10 degree Celsius in here. I took my jacket off and give it to him. He looked like a kitten.

“I don’t know your name, but thank you so much for helping me.” Chanyeol grabbed my hand. His hand was so cold. I just nodded and smile at him. “You can call me Kris.” After few minutes of walk and taking the subway, we finally reached Zitao house. Tao welcomed Chanyeol really well. That was my man. I gave some time for Chanyeol to clean up. I also fell tired. So many things happened in one day. I told Tao what happened to me all day long. Tao asked Chanyeol to sit near them. He would crack some jokes ad act drunk in front of us. I also tried to make some jokes by admitting Tao and I have a Gay relationship. Chanyeol was devastated at first and almost believe it, but Tao denied it. When I saw Chanyeol smiled, I felt at ease. Our relationship started bonding closer at that day. It has been a few weeks since Chanyeol loved with us. I managed to get Chanyeol into a nice school. I felt responsible to take of him. That night, I decided to have dinner with Chanyeol and Zitao. “The food is delicious, Kris gege, Tao gege, thank you so much. You treat me well.” He never called me gege. He must felt grateful toward me and Tao Chanyeol was eating furiously. I was also eating deligently, until Chanyeol spoke up. “Kris, do you have a family?” Chanyeol was waiting for my answer. “Chanyeol, let just eat.” I just eat and do not spoke any words.

That night I kept thinking about his question and could not slept. I decided to hang out near the balcony. Beijing city, lights never went off whether it day or night. I miss Canada, I cannot lie about that. Spending 2 years in China was a big deal for me. Life in Chine was a huge gift from God. Yes, man. I’ve grown up now. Suddenly, Chanyeol sat next to. “Kris, what are you doing this late, you sleep.” I just sighed. “Who is older? And who should sleep right now?” Chanyeol just laughed. “I miss my mom, and my mom said when we missed someone we should look at the moon. Are you missing your mom too gege?” I just kept silence. “You know how I envy you so much? You still have your mom, family and friends, while me? I just have nothing.” I disagreed “You have us stupid.”  “Yes, I have both of you, but you should know mom’s love is the best thing in the world. Think about the pain she had when you were in her tummy. I should sleep, goodnight Kris.” Chanyeol walked back to his room. While I still at the balcony. Do I miss you mom?

I have made a decision. I will go back to Canada. I told Tao about my plan, and he really agreed with my decision. I also told Tao that I will took Chanyeol with me. I was really gratefult to Tao because he let me stay with him for the past 2 years. I hugged him tighly. You were the best soul mate ever. I asked him to visit me in Canada if he has some time. Tao dropped us at the airport and waved goodbye. On the plane, Chanyeol and I just slept, ate and chatted. My heart beat faster when the stewardess announced that we are arriving in Vancouver, Canada. Here we go Kris. It was time to face your mom, plus your dad. After we arrived at the airport we took a taxi to my house. Hopefully they still lived there. My legs felt shaky. I rang the bell. Few seconds later, the door opened. “Kris, you are back.” My mom just hugged me tightly. “You such fcking kid. Why you make me cry?” “I am sorry mom, but now I’m back. Where’s dad?”  “Your father and I have been divorce last year. I can stand living with him. He can’t get out from his addiction. By the way, who is this kid.” Chanyeol just bowed at mom. Korean culture. I wanted to pranked my mom. “He is my gay partner; I fell in love with him in China. We get hock up that night.” My mom was so shock. “I’m joking mom, he is my little brother. You should be good to him, he’s the reason I’m back.” My mom hugged Chanyeol tighter. “Call me mom, Chanyeol. From now on, you are my second son.” She brought Chanyeol and just left me at the door. Aish, I have to carry the entire bag now. I told my mom that Chanyeol’mom was killed, but I didn’t tell her Chanyeol and I spent some time in a jail. Both of us decided to keep it as a secret between us. I was glad that I met Chanyeol. Now, when I grabbed Chanyeol’s  hands, it never felt cold again. I still love to prank Chanyeol. “Oh boo, I realy want to kiss your lips badly.” I make a kiss gesture and Chanyeol freaked out. “MOM!” Park Chanyeol, I love you litte kid, thanks for the changes that you made in my life.