-

I will be waiting for you
Kyungsoo sucessfully grabbed Suho outside in the end of the afternoon. There were only the two of them there. It was Kyungsoo's chance.
He tried recalling the words he have been preparing to say. But all the words left his mind. 
-- Why did you call me? -- Suho asked. -- Did something happen?
Kyungsoo took a deep breath.
-- Suho, I-I... I... I love you.
Suho got surprised at the sudden confession. He would never expect this from Kyungsoo.
-- Is this some joke?
Kyungsoo sighed. "I knew it... He would never feel the same for me..." He felt his eyes getting teary.
-- I'm not. I'm serious, really serious, Suho.
Suho noticed the sadness in the other's eyes.
-- Sorry, I didn't mean to...
-- It's okay. It doesn't matter. I really love you, Suho.
-- Th... -- Suho tried to say, but was interrupted.
-- I really love you, and I always will. Even if you don't love me back, even if you don't give me a chance. Even if someday, when you're at a bank line, you meet another guy. A random guy called Kris, and you talk and...
-- Who is Kris? -- Suho asked. He didn't know anyone named that.
-- Even if you two don't like each other. Even if you guys marry without loving each other.
-- Why would I marry someone I don't love?
Kyungsoo didn't seem to be listening, too concentrated in what he was saying.
-- After some time, you two will... you know. Even if you bear the marriage for years because of the children...
-- Since when do I have children? Wait, how can two guys even have children?
-- When you see, 30 years have already passed, you already have white hair... Someday, you will sit down and remember this day. And you will wonder how I'm doing...
Suho gave up on asking, he decided to listen until the end.
-- And do you know? I will be waiting for you. Even if you are already an old grandpa, 90, lonely, widower, I will be waiting for you.
-- Poor Kris died? -- Suho couldn't not ask.
-- And I will call you. And then we will hang out together, or just sit beside each other on the couch. Even if I have to wait until after life.
-- You will wait for me? Even when I am an old grandpa?
-- Yes. -- Kyungsoo said. He noticed he said a lot of nonsense things trying to explain his feelings. He lost all hope of Suho accepting them.
-- That's... the sweetest thing anyone ever told me. -- was Suho's answer. "Even though I don't get it what's with this Kris guy and the children..."
-- R-really? -- Kyungsoo asked, a little hope coming to him.
-- Really. You don't have to wait too long. Why don't we go out together this Saturday?