-

Friends
Between tears, Baekhyun drank more of his milk shake. Meanwhile, Chanyeol kept looking at him with a poker face, not knowing what to say to cheer his broken hearted friend up.
-- Five years, Chanyeol! -- Baekhyun sobbed. -- I can't believe it meant nothing to him!
Baekhyun cried more. He had just found out that Kai, his boyfriend for five years, has been cheating on him from the beginning.The boy was feeling like a trash. How could his lover discard him so easily?
Chanyeol, his best friend, was doing what he could to help him. The problem was, Chanyeol wasn't really good with words. But he was a good listener, and Baekhyun was thankful for having him to listen to his rant.
--It took me a lot of courage to confess to him. -- Baekhyun started remembering. -- I remember how happy I got when I found out he liked boys too. I thought I could finally have a chance with him.
Baekhyun lowered his head, crying even more.
-- It seems I got too full of myself. -- he said, his voice barely audible. -- Thinking someone like him could love someone like me. I mean, what good could he possibly see in me?
Hearing this, Chanyeol couldn't keep quiet anymore.
-- What could he see?! The real question is what he could not see. He must be blind, deaf and stupid to not be able to see the amazing lover and person you are!
Baekhyun was surprised by suddenly hearing his friend's voice, and even more by the words he said. Chanyeol continued:
-- I mean, you were always there for him. You wouldn't go out with your friends because you were working part-time to buy him a special anniversary gift. You spent nights awake to help him study for his finals. Even I could see you were the most supportive boyfriend.
Baekhyun smiled bitterly at the memories of all he had done for Kai.
-- Also, I don't know anything about this guy Kai was with, but he can't be possibly better than you in any way -- Chanyeol blushed slightly saying this. -- You are handsome, smart, kind, have a wonderful voice and... -- he could keep talking about that for hours, but he suddenly got shy. Afraid that his friend could notice what he had been trying to hide for years.
Baekhyun blushed to all the compliments, and couldn't help but smile. For a moment, he almost forgot about Kai. Even though Chanyeol kept saying Baekhyun was kind, to him Chanyeol was the kind one, one of the kindest people he knew. 
Actually, that was one of the reasons why Baekhyun used to like him, before meeting Kai. Hearing those words made him remember it. He always had that warm feeling near his friend. How he would like to have a boyfriend like him. If only...
-- Thank you. -- he said. -- I wish I could find someone that saw me the same way you do.
Chanyeol smiled sadly, not wanting Baekhyun to notice he was hurt. "He really will never see me as anything but a friend."
But Baekhyun saw the sadness in his eyes, even though he couldn't understand the reason.
-- You know, I think you would be the perfect boyfriend. The girl that will get your heart is really lucky. Actually, -- Baekhyun blushed again. -- If you weren't straight, I would love to date you. 
"Girl? If I weren't..." Chanyeol wanted to slap himself on the face, and at the same time laugh. He couldn't believe that such a small detail could be the only thing in his way. And it was his own fault, for never telling him...
Chanyeol stood up and went to Baekhyun. Then, he leaned and gave him a sweet kiss on his cheek.
--Then, would you go out with me?
Baekhyun at first didn't believe that was really happening.
-- S-sorry... -- Chanyeol said then. -- I know it's not a good time and... I shouldn't have asked it now. It's okay if you just ignore it...
Then, it finally hit Baekhyun. He got up, and kissed his friend in the lips to stop his nervous talk.
-- T-th-this i-is... -- Chanyeol tried asking.
-- Yes. I would love to. -- Baekhyun felt a little bad for forgetting about Kai so fast, but he noticed his ex wasn't worth all his tears.
The new formed couple soon got out of the shop, holding hands, feeling the happiest people in the world.