Hell no!

L. Joe, My Secret Fiancé

 

“Why are we even here, Mom?” L.Joe nagged.

He and his mom are in a restaurant waiting for someone. He was constantly asking who they are going to be with but his mom just won’t answer him.

“Just you wait there, you little impatient boy.” Mrs. Lee told him.

L.Joe rolled his eyes. Why does his mom treat him like a five – year old all the time?

And he even wondered why she treats him like this when she wants him to marry someone already? Not to mention setting him up with someone to marry with. And he even agreed to this stupid plan.

Ugh. Parents.

L.Joe just shut his mouth and waited for who they are waiting.

Seriously, he should be spending this day playing video games with Teen Top or, better yet, cuddling with Minji at home or taking her out on a movie date.

Damn.

His mom is a real er. NO wonder boys don’t like it when parents intervene with their lives.

“Son, have you looked Hana up?” Mrs. Lee asked. “I already have and I might say I am impressed. Consistent Dean’s lister and she is even the President with the most love as surveyed by your school’s publication.” She elaborated. “Pretty impressive for a daughter – in – law.” She added.

L.Joe sighed and rolled his eyes. “Mom, please.” He replied.

Mrs. Lee narrowed her eyes on him. “What? She is perfect. Isn’t she? She’s beautiful, y, intelligent, jolly, happy – go – lucky and oh! She even knows how to play musical instruments! Perfect right? Boys like girls who know how to play, right?” She wriggled her brows making L.Joe scoff at his mom.

Geez. What does she think she is doing?

L.Joe couldn’t hide his annoyance as he shut his eyes forcefully to calm himself.

If it isn’t disrespectful to yell at his mom right now, he would’ve done it. But, heh, he wouldn’t want people looking their way right now, would he?

“I wonder where they are already.” Mrs. Lee looked at her watch.

L.Joe raised his brow. “Do you think they will still come? Whoever you set this appointment with?” He asked not knowing who these important persons are. “Because they are late for half an hour already.” He continued to nag his mom.

Mrs. Lee gave him a pointed look then smiled. “You must know that we are forty minutes early.” She beamed.

L.Joe scoffed in disbelief. “WHAT?! MOM THIS IS RIDICULOUS!” He beamed back but his mom glared at him so he immediately shut his mouth. *Aish!*

They waited for about 10 minutes more before Mrs. Lee stood up, smiling brightly and excitedly.

L.Joe immediately looked at who came and was disappointed to see Hana and Mrs. Kim coming to them. He sighed. He should’ve known.

He should’ve known that his mom wouldn’t come 40 minutes early just for an ordinary appointment.

How stupid of him.

Mrs. Lee smiled at Mrs. Kim and Hana. “I’m glad you found time over your busy schedule.” She beamed. “Come here. Have a seat.” She offered as Hana and Mrs. Kim bowed at her.

Hana immediately caught L.Joe’s eyes looking at her and she immediately pointed her eyes on him.

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Lee were busy talking about things about the engagement and wedding or something while L.Joe and Hana were busy glaring at each other.

Seriously, these two couldn’t last a day together.

“How about we eat now?” Mrs. Lee beamed as she called the waiter.

Hana and L.Joe gave up their staring contest and they looked at the parents, faking smiles.

“Sure.” They chorused.

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Lee chuckled as they found couples chorusing in response cute. Like, kids. Yes, that is what their mothers are.

L.Joe just rolled his eyes as he watched his mom act like a fan of a certain love team in a drama. Geez, his mom is really going to be the best fan girl ever. JOY!

Hana remained silent in her seat even if she wanted to leave badly.

Hell, she should be with Zico at this moment, or maybe watching movies at home with Minji. But hell, here she is, attending a simple and boring lunch date with the family of her best friend’s boyfriend.

What a traitor she thinks she is.

She betrayed Zico and her best friend.

DOUBLE KILL.

The four of them all ordered their lunch and the parents ate happily, chatting excitedly over the fact that their children are marrying each other.

Hana and L.Joe couldn’t help but roll their eyes.

Why did they agree on this again?

“Well, L.Joe and Hana, for your information, we are having this lunch right now because you two will be moving to your house now.” Mrs. Kim informed.

Hana and L.Joe almost spat the food they were chewing at each other in disbelief.

“WHAT?!” They asked in unison. “NOW?!”

Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Lee grinned. “What?” They asked back innocently. “After this lunch.” They replied.

Hana and L.Joe just scoffed and rolled their eyes.

“No way.” L.Joe said.

Mrs. Lee gave him a pointed look.

“Mom, please.” Hana begged. “Don’t you think it’s a bit early for this? We aren’t even officially engaged!” She beamed.

Mrs. Kim narrowed her eyes on her.

So, that’s it.

L.Joe and Hana sighed in disbelief.

Why haven’t they realized that their crazy and excited mothers would do ridiculous and stupid things like this?

Hell, why did they agree on this again?

L.Joe gave Hana a look. “What do we do?” He mouthed.

Hana widened her eyes on him and gave him a helpless look. “I don’t know.” She mouthed back.

They both sighed at their luck. Would they even call it a luck?

Bad luck, it is.

 L.Joe just shook his head in disbelief that this actually is happening to him.

Times like this, he is wondering if he is adopted. The way his parents are giving him away as quickly and easily as this makes him think he is.

Don’t parents disagree in early marriage?

Hana shut her eyes and contained her cool. Hell, she is thinking of ways to stop this already.

Why must she live in one roof under this boy? She barely even know this guy. Aside from the fact that he is a kingka and the boyfriend of her best friend.

How could her parents just give her away like this? She hasn’t even graduated!

Don’t they know that it is not so decent to see a girl living in with her future husband?

*Aish.*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

L.Joe and Hana wowed at the house in front of them.

“This is your house from now on.” Mrs. Kim said.

WOW. Just wow. It was exaggeratedly big. Like someone could throw a party on it everyday. No joke. By the looks of this house, it is a house perfect for those house parties where the people gets along and drown themselves in alcohol.

Like American kids do.

“We have asked the maids here to arrange your clothes in your closets.” Mrs. Lee said.

“YOU WHAT?” L.Joe asked in shock.

Mrs. Lee shrugged. “Well, the mere reason why we are forty minutes early a while ago is because I have asked the maids to pack your things up.” She replied.

“WHAT?!” L.Joe asked in disbelief. “MOM! I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS!” He hailed.

Mrs. Lee just smirked. “Well, isn’t your mom a genius?” She asked. L.Joe rolled his eyes.

Hana was looking at her mom. “Is this the reason why you dragged me to the mall so early in the morning?” She asked.

Mrs. Kim grinned and scratched her head. “Well, isn’t this the best idea ever?” She asked.

“HELL NO!” Hana and L.Joe chorused.

Heck, this is going to be a long way. Right now, they expect more ridiculous things to come.

Poor Han-Joe. T___T