She & He; Him & Her; She & Her

L. Joe, My Secret Fiancé

 

“Hana, there are reports about the upcoming semester ending for the campus already. Jihyun gave me the details of their plan.” Junki, the Vice President of the Student Council reported to Hana.

Kim Hana, the daughter of the owner of KMS Marketing Company, is acting as the president of the organization. She is the type to have that sense of responsibility and she sure is Ms. Congeniality so, she gets well with any type of person you can pair her with.

Hana smiled at Junki. “That’s great! Now, we can start with our reservations and all.” She said as she took some paper on the desk drawer and handed them to Junki. “Can you help me process these sheets to the Office of Student Affairs? I have class at 2 so, I can’t actually process it right now.” She asked politely.

Junki nodded obediently, took the papers and left.

Well, this has been Hana’s daily routine.

Go to school. Study.

Go to the Student Council Office. Be the president.

Suddenly, a knock came.

“Hana?”

Hana heard the voice and smiled. “Come in.” She said as a handsome tall guy appeared on the door. It was Woo Jiho, also known as Zico, her boyfriend.

 Zico walked to her with a wide smile on his face. “Are you stressing yourself again?” He asked as he sat in front of Hana.

Hana smiled and shook her head. “No. Actually, I just delegated a task.” She replied.

Zico grinned. “That’s good.” He said. “Then, can I take my girl to lunch right now?” He asked as a smile crept on Hana’s lips.

“Yeah. I think so.” She replied as she stood up and grabbed her books.

“Let me.” Zico took the books from her.

Hana smiled. He is really a sweetie.

Well, Zico isn’t someone everyone thought would be the one for a Kim Hana, the friendly and bubbly girl because at first, when Zico had transferred to Seoul University, he was such a snob. He never talks to anyone. He has this stoic image that makes everyone wonder what he was feeling.

He was unpredictable and even unreadable. No one really knew if he was happy or sad or angry or what because his face just shows no expression at all. Poker face. That is Woo Jiho.

But to everyone’s shock, Zico began to change when he met Hana. Or maybe, Hana had this influential personality that made Zico smile more often.

It started when Hana had caught Zico cutting classes, 2 years back. And since, Hana is a member of the student council, she had the power to sanction Zico for what he’s done.

Zico might have been affected by this ‘Love Struck’ phenomenon because since then, he always wanted to be near Hana. He had to be near Hana. He wanted to see her smile everyday because he finds it really heart-warming and relieving. Like a healing smile.

Since that day, he realized that he had actually succumbed to love her. He felt that certain urge that she is the one. And he will protect her no matter what.

“What are you smiling about?” Hana asked Zico as they were on their way to the cafeteria.

Zico shook his head as he held Hana’s hand. “Nothing. I was just thinking about something.” He replied.

Hana shook her head and smiled. Seeing how Zico has changed from stoic to this sweet guy is really an awesome feeling. She likes it. She likes it very much.

People, after a few months of dating and of seeing how Zico had changed, eventually liked this couple very much already.

They think that they are perfect and that they complement each other.

Who would not when almost everyone had seen how Zico serenaded Hana of a sweet rap song when he confessed to her one year ago?

No one, aside from Zico, the rap master and the undefeated rapper in all rap battles he joined, could have that certain vibe to do that. It was perfect for her. It was perfect for him. It was perfect for them.

Hana remembers it all. And day by day, she finds herself falling for this man more.

Who needs a good singer when you have a rapper boyfriend? Not to mention the unbeatable one.

Hana was more than happy to be with Zico. She felt more than perfect, if there is ever such a feeling like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

L. Joe was walking to the cafeteria as he passed the girl secretly swooning over him because he is such a human god.

In the campus, no one could match this certain charisma that he has. Ever since first year college, he always had this girl-attracting force. Whenever he walks and there are girls around, the girl is like obliged to look his way.

Yes.

That is how it just goes with L. Joe.

“Oppa!!!!” Minji called L. Joe.

L. Joe looked at her smiling. “Hey, love!” He greeted as he kissed her cheek.

Minji eventually, automatically blushed at that sweet gesture as the people who saw that cooed in giddiness.

Now, this couple.

“I have been texting you.” L. Joe said.

Minji looked at him with wide eyes. “Omo! My phone is drained. Sorry, oppa.” She replied apologetically.

L. Joe smiled and took her hand. “It’s okay. You are here now, aren’t you?” He said as he secured her hand in his.

Minji smiled and nodded. “Gosh! Why are you such a sweet talker?” She beamed as they walked to the cafeteria.

L. Joe smiled. He was feeling so contented.

Well, who wouldn’t feel such way when he has the most beautiful girl in town as your girlfriend?

Of course, L. Joe holds that pride. He, the most handsome one, and Kang Minji, the most beautiful one.

VISUAL COUPLE, I might say.

Well, not only visually, Minji was also beautiful inside. She had this pure heart and she is actually a member of the outreach committee because she loves helping out a lot.

That made L. Joe even prouder.

Who would find a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart like Minji?

Drool y’all, guys.

Kang Minji is taken.

“Hana!!!!!” Minji called out as she spotted Hana and Zico eating at the cafeteria already.

These two have known each other ever since they were young and have been friends since then. Even though they have conflicting interests, they have worked together to set aside all those and focused on the things they are alike.

Isn’t that what real friendship means?

And just like how Hana complements Zico, she does the same with Minji.

They are actually sisters. Not by blood but by heart. Being the only daughters must have made them even closer because they have each other.

They tell everything to each other, family, school and even boyfriends.

Minji, actually, was the one who pushed Hana to saying yes to Zico because she sees that Hana is happy with him and she wants all the happiness in the world for her one and only sister-slash-best friend.

Hana smiled and ran to her to give her a hug. “Awwww! Where were you last Saturday?!” She beamed at her.

Minji grinned. “I was with oppa.” She replied as she pointed at L. Joe.

Hana looked at L. Joe. “Oh, hi, Lee Byunghun.” She greeted shortly as her attention landed on Minji again.

Minji smiled at Zico who was just standing behind Hana. “Hello, Zico!” She greeted.

Zico smiled weakly and just nodded. Well, he does that pretty much to everyone except for Hana.

L. Joe narrowed his eyes on Zico. He really doesn’t like this guy because he thinks Zico is envious of everything that he has.

Well, Zico feels the same thing.

Since he knows that L. Joe pretty much is also rapping, he feels that L. Joe is actually jealous because Zico is undefeated and is unbeatable.

“How about this Saturday?” Hana asked. “I really wanted to come with you on the outreach!” She beamed.

Minji nodded. “Yeah, sure! We’ll go together!” She beamed back at her best friend.

Hana smiled and jumped up and down in happiness.

L. Joe raised his brow at Hana’s childishness while Zico laughed at his girl.

“WHY ARE YOU SO CHILDISH KIM HANA!!!!” Minji beamed.

Hana chuckled. “I was just excited! And FYI, you did some act more childish than what I did!” She shot making Minji gasped.

“NO YOU!!!” Minji beamed as she attacked Hana who immediately ran behind Zico.

 

 

 

==========================

First Chapter's up!

OMG! PEOPLE!!!! I AM SO HAPPY HOW YOU GAVE THIS FIC ATTENTION!!!!!

I AM IN EUPHORIA RIGHT NOW!!!

GOOD RESPONSES. THANK YOU!

I WISH I COULD LIVE UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS!

AND THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING!

I LOVE YOU ALL~~~~~ ♥

GIVE ME POSTERS PLEASE? HAHAHAHA! ^^