Fantasy

Minor

It's 4.30 AM

"Work overtime again, Tiffany?" said a security as Tiffany walked pass the front office of the hospital. She noded her head and gave the security her best smile

"Yes, sir. How's your day?"

"It's good so far. Be careful while driving, miss."

Tiffany inserted her card into the machine. Then she said a goodbye to the security.

Five a.m. is the time when a bakery just showed off their fresh bread into their display window, florists just put their fresh flowers infront of the shop, a carrier boy just went off to send their best milk that day, and another people with some hopes to be hung on the sun.

Tiffany did her routines. She bought two baguettes, three bottles of milk, bought a newspaper from her favourite newspaper-boy, and bought a bouquet of daisies--her favourite flower.

She parked her old Chevrolet Spark LS infront of a white house. She hoped off from her car then pushed a door bell about five times.

"Hello? Sooyoung! Anybody home!? I just dropping by! I left two baguettes on your bench, okay? Have a nice day!"

After that, she started to drive again, went to another houses before home. It's just one block away and then she hoped off from.her car again.

"Here's your bouquet, Sunny!" She shouted while she was pushing the door bell.

"Sunny!? Hello? I'm just dropping by! I put your boquet on this table, okay!?" she left, without saw the houselord, again.

'One house left' Tiffany thought, after greeting her bestfriends, she could take rest for all day long before went work at local hospital again.

She parked her car opposite from a house that she wanted to visits. She pushed the door bell again as she put a paper bag--with two bottles of milk inside--on a foot mat.

"Yoona...! Mr. Farmer gave one bonus for me! Here's my bonus for you! Don't wake up late! Bye!" She's rushed. she couldn't wait to feel her comfy matress behind her back. So she gunned her car to home quickly.

'There still much time' Tiffany talked to her self again.

She went to kitchen after took a bath to make a cup of hot chocolate.

The bell rang when she was stirring her chocolate. She picked the mug up and brought it as she opened the door and a bit shocked, because her guest was someone that she never expected to come.

"Just bathed, Tiffany? May I come in?" Tiffany was still confused wondering but she let the latter to come in.

 

"Have a seat. I was about to went to sleep when you came."

"Sorry...?" The latter tried to comfort her sit on Tiffany sofa.

"Hurry up, Jessi. You know I just finished my work this dawn." said Tiffany coldly.

"How's your day? I guess it's nice, as always. Your house is nice. And comfortable."

"Well, yeah." Tiffany sipped her chocolate. But she didn't ask Jessica to have a drink

"Okay... I know maybe I'm a villain from your past. But, Tiffany, please stop what you are doing now. Like drop by to their house. You have to forget them." Tiffany put her mug on a table harshly

"Shut up!"

"Listen, they are no longer in our life, you have to admit that. And... their house will full of your waste. You waste your money, and time as well..."

"Shut up, I said!" She closed her eyes and ears, didn't want to listen every single word from her frenemy.

"It's so sad to see you like that, Tiff."

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP AND GET OUTTA HERE!"

 

-fin.