..

Despicable Me 2

Sorry. I posted it, and then deleted it. I added a few things, that's why.

 

 

Dear Seunghyun,

 

How dare you?

 

 

 

 

Seriously.

 

 

 

 

How dare you make me cave in so easily? This is why I hate myself for loving you. I can never be too mad at you for too long.

 

I mean you’re right. You’re needy! You’re whiny! You’re extremely jealous! Not to mention, you are way too possessive!

 

But I love it. I freaking do.

 

And somehow, this fight we’re having is my fault, too. I’m sorry for not spending time with you as much as I can. But know that there’s not a second I don’t think about you when we’re apart.

 

So whatever Siwon says to you, please don’t let it get to you. He will never steal me away from you. There’s nothing left to be stolen, okay? You have everything there is from me. Not that you stole them, too. Well, some of it. But the rest—because I gave them to you. And I have no plans of getting them back unless you want to.

 

So, yes, I’m COMPLETELY, UNDENIABLY ALL YOURS. And I do intend to keep it that way exactly like you do.

 

There’s nothing to be scared of, Seunghyun. I look at you and I see the very reason why I’m going out with you. There’s no other better person because I am already with the better person.

 

You know what, scratch that. You’re better than better.

 

You’re better-er.

 

(You roll your eyes when I contradict how you say I’m amazing a lot of times and yet you don’t know how amazing you, yourself, are. Tsk.)

 

Yes, you are a prick…Satan’s little minion…the biggest jerk the world has ever known! But at the end of the day, you’re just that sweet gorgeous guy who I get the chance to kiss and have his arms wrapped around me any time I ask to.

 

(Well, most of the time I don’t even have to ask.)

 

What I’m trying to say is that you don’t have to be anyone else, alright? I love you for who you are.

 

Though I’d love you more if,

 

1)       you’d finally agree for us to wear couple shirts in school;

2)       or make a scrapbook where we put mementos of our relationship and our times together, like movie tickets, diner receipts…that one straw we shared from our chocolate smoothie...

 

Kidding! Yeah, yeah, you're badass and to do those things will actually destroy your reputation.

 

(It wasn't like we shared a straw anyway.)

 

But then cue me harrumphing in any case. That scrapbook idea was enticing. I want to do it though I know you don't.

 

I missed you, too, you have no idea. I swear to God, I was this close to running and leaping at you every time you look at me from a distance with those begging eyes.

 

And I love you, too, you know that, right?

 

Right?

 

Yours and only yours,
Bom

 

P.S.
So Siwon really told you all of those things, huh. Now you got me wishing you’d given him a cast instead of that bruise.

 

~*~

 

Nothing special, I know. Sorry if this disappointed you.

But thanks for taking the time to read.=)