confession

Strange and beautiful [hiatus]

KISEOP'S POV

I layed in bed till everyone had left. All the while thinking of a game plan. I needed to know Jaeseops intentions. Asking him directly would have been something I would have done if I had not caused a scene with him last night. Would he be upset with me for acting so childish? Just the thought of that made my face hot with embarressment. I really messed up last night. My normal, easy chance with Jaeseop had been ruined because of my insecurity. After following him around for so long and practically begging for his attention I should have been happy with last night. But why now, why now had he decided to make his move?

Just as I began to close my eyes again and just sleep the day away I heard someone quietly call my name from my bedside. It was Jaeseop. My heart lept so hard in my chest that I thought it would burst out onto my bed beside me. He was so close I could tell from how easily I heard his whispering voice. The idea of me so easily turning my head and being face to face with him made my body shiver. My feelings for him out weighed my doubts but I know if I turn to look at his perfect face now it would be enough for my doubt to tip the scales. I was again brought out of my thoughts at the sound of our door being shut then him quietly walking back to my side.

"Kiseopssi." He called this time nudging me lightly with his fingertips. My skin tingled where he touched me. "You must be confused right now is that why you wont get up?" He says so quietly. "Hell I feel as though I confuse myself...I might as well just tell you what I do know." He pauses for a long while and takes a deep breath. "I don't know if I can tell you this face to face so please don't turn to look at me no matter how hard it is for you, please don't...Lee Kiseop I think I've fallen for you." Those words hit me so hard my eyes shot open so quickly but I resisted with all my strength to keep my silent promise to Jaeseop as much as I had wanted to turn around and throw my arms around him I didn't.

He continued, "Lately when I close my eyes to sleep beautiful images of you appear. When I hear you sing I want to be in your arms and be the one you are singing too. When you are dancing I am distracted by the thought of people watching you moving so magically that I become angry. I am a mess inside myself that I don't know who I am anymore or what I want to do with my life because all options take me far away from you. Someone who isn't even mine. I want to take you away. I want to be everything you need."

I felt so stupid for ever worrying if Jaeseops intentions were pure or not. I felt upset with myself that I ever doubted him before. He had always been an amazing friend to me and to know he had these kind of feelings and devotion towards me made me feel so many things but most of all I felt unworthy. Is it ok to look at him now, is it ok to hold him after the way I had treated him? I just want to turn to him and let him see in my eyes all the things I am feeling. Please Jaeseop.

AJ'S POV

I stopped as if waiting for a response. He's probably to shocked I shouldn't expect a reply from him now I should give him time. I get up from where I'm kneeling and say to him, "It's alright if you don't have an answer right now. I don't expect anything from you so don't feel obligated just tell me when the time is right for you." I begin to walk back to the door and I hear Kiseop rustling in his bed. I turn around and I see him shuffeling to sit up straight in his bed. His hand rakes threw his grown out hair and he stares at me as if he's a deer in the head lights. Despite being a wreck he still looks irresistable. I let out a sigh and Kisseop speaks. "Your suppose to turn me around to look at you like they do in the dramas." He pouts and I put my hand at my beating chest. I look to Kisseop, "Does this mean I should rush over to you now and claim what is mine like the male leads do in the dramas?"

His pout is replaced by a slightly shocked look his lips now parted and eyes wide. He shakes his head and I begin to think he has changed his mind but he looks at me with a more confident look and says, "Kim Jaeseop I've been throwing myself at you for the past year if you don't now I won't forgive you." Throwing himself at me? Is that what all the extra attention from him was? "Really Kisseopssi? It wasn't just me who felt that way?" He shakes his head and says, "Yes, really." I walk over to wear he is on the bed and sit beside him. I lean in closer and put my hand on his face carresing his lips with my thumb. He leans into my touch. It's a loving feeling so warm I feel like I could catch fire. Maybe I already have by this fire called Kisseop. He's so beautiful I wouldn't mind burning.

I close in the distance and kiss him tenderly unlike our first kiss.

(just a short update I will try to have more later. thank you.)