Late again

Strange and beautiful [hiatus]

AJS POV

    It was the third time this week that Kiseop sneaked back into the room just before dawn. Usually I didn't mind this kind of behaviour but lately it had become a rountine for him and I'm not sure about Eli but it was starting to affect my sleep schedule. The three of us shared a room naturally since Eli and I were the closest, I guess you could say best friends though I considered all the memebers my best friends and family. And Kiseop well lately he was always where I was.

    I can't say for sure when that had started but he started tagging along with me and Eli maybe during our last trip to Japan? Not that I'm complaing or anything. He was very tentative to me and Eli always making sure we did our nightly hygeine routines before bed and were asleep at a decent hour. We wondered if he was sent here by Soohyun hyung as a secret spy. This was strange for Kiseop coming in at such odd hours of the night. I wondered where he was or what he was doing. Ever since the night after the club incident with Dongho he's been acting strange.

    Did he have a lover he was sneaking off to see? "Ani, Ani!" I shake my head at the thought. I know Kiseop could be a flirt but I also know he would be to shy too sneak off like that. Much less ruin his "beauty sleep" just to steal a couple hours with a lover. Or would he? I shake my head again. "Jaeseop why are you even concerned over this?" I have a mental argument with myself. I thought I had settled my feelings of this matter before but they seemed to slip to the surface once in a while.

   My mind starts to drift to the memory of the moment that started it all. I remember it all so clearly. I remember the cool air, the sunshine reflecting in his eyes, his scent that was carried by the wind and his innocent smile he wore. Yes in my moment of weakness even I fell for his ulzzang charm. Nothing like that had ever happen to me before. He was my first male crush and I wondered why of all the years we have been band mates why was it only then that I saw how strangely beautiful he was.

   I give in and relieve the memory once again for the millionth time...

AUTHORS POV

    It was in the spring and U-KISS had made another return from Japan. Everyone was happy to be back and was settling into their new rooms. AJ looked around for Kiseop. "The princess would disappear when there is work to be done" AJ thought to himself. He looked all over the dorm but Kiseop was no where to be seen. "Have you guys seen kiseop?" He finally asks. "Yeah he's out on the back patio deck, getting 'fresh air' ". Eli mocks. Even he knew Kiseops ways.

    AJ made his way to the patio ready to scold Kiseop for not getting his own luggage from the van and taking it to his room. Opening the door he called Kiseops name with a harsh tone. "Ne Jaeseop-ah." Kiseop replied turning around to meet his eyes, smiling like he was happy to see him. AJ was like a statue. The image before him was one of the most beautiful he had seen and they had been to so many places and seen so many people. Kiseop was shining like an angel in the sunlight. He wore his thin summer Yukata loosely that when a sudden gust of breeze blew his chest became slightly bare and his yukata fell off his shoulder.

   He smiled innocently pulling the fabric up. A blossom settled in his perfect raven hair as if on purpose...

 

AJS POV

    Ever since that moment I couldn't help but blush around Kiseop. Had I been harbouring feelings for him all this time? Every time I saw something beautiful like a woman and even a flower that image of Kiseop comes to my mind and makes everything else invisible. Not even stars shine the same. I feel pathetic. He is finally settled in his bed and asleep in a matter of minutes. While I'm struggling to calm my thoughts and get some sleep myself.

     The next thing I know I'm being shaken awake at first lightly then my whole bed begins to shake. Eli. I squeeze my eyes shut and attempt to roll over. "Wake up, Wake up!" Eli yells in my face with a sing song voice. He's always the first one to wake and he's incredibly annoying in the morning but at least he makes us breakfast. "Kiseop!" He yells out the mans name. "Come help me wake up AJ!" My eyes shoot open. I usually would be prepared for this kind of playing but after last night I couldn't trust myself to not be discovered.

   "Alright I'm up!" I jump up quickly and Kiseop is already at the doorway, slightly out of breath. "Ah you're already up!" He says. "Good morning." I say and head to the bathroom. By the time I make it to breakfast my nerves are already calm. I take my place next to kiseop like always and we all talk about whatever. My gaze falls on Dongho and Soohyun who look completely disconnected from the rest of the world. I wonder if their talk from yesterday went ok.

    I glance at Kiseop and he is smirking at them. "Yah." I whisper to Kiseop trying to draw as little attention to us. "Do you know whats up with them?" He looks at me with wide eyes, "Ani, Ani, why should I?" He replies. For some reason I don't believe him but I try to shake that feeling off. Kiseop would tell me anything I asked. I steal another glance at kiseop again and a small blush threatens my cheeks. This is going to be harder to handle than I thought.

Authors note: These are going to be short chapters since they are just a little side story I wanted to do while trying to come up with more material for my 2shin fic. Hope you enjoy! Thank you. ^-^