In sickness and in health, to be with you, just to be with you

Wedding Dress - Alternate End

{teaser}

Baby, listen to your heart. It will never let you down.

 

I waited for this day long enough. Falling in love isn’t something that you can plan. You don’t choose who you want to fall in love with, at what age you decide to love someone, where you want to do it. No. It just happens. There’s no reason, there’s no exact time you can tell when you’re started to fall for someone.

It’s like waking up in one morning and realized that that person is the first thing coming in your mind. Falling helplessly for someone can either mean you will be really happy or really sad. There’s no in between. And I’ve been in both situations, at different times.

A year isn’t enough for her to get over someone who had meant the world to her. That, I understand. But to be fair, I was once her world too. I was her best friend, still actually, the one she always turn to when the rest of the world are turning away.

When the wedding had to be called off, she came running to me. When she sat around her house lingering in his favourite sweater which still had some of his scent, she would call me. When it was raining and thunder struck mercilessly, she knocked on my door, wanting my companion for the night.

I have always been there for her and it’s time to keep her by my side forever. It’s time to make her rightfully mine.

---

Coming soon. Bear with me, guys