10

Psychic Detective Im

She furtively walked in the wood, eyes, ears, and nose were in alert state. She thought what was she doing there all of a sudden. She could hear the sounds of the horses somewhere and she knew that they were looking for her. Again, she didn't have any ideas why she was being followed. She groaned a little and as she moved on her way further in the woods. The horses footsteps became even louder and she panicked a little. She didn't have anything in mind at that moment. She had to think fast and when she noticed the tree behind her as her hiding spot. She wasn't reluctant and climbed up. Exactly, her pursuers arrived but being so fortunate of her they didn't find her. Armored mens were on horses as their heads were looking to each of the four directions.

"I'm sure, I saw her here heading this way." A younger man said.

She watched in fear of finding her there. Taking a deep breathe so slowly and making sure that she moved less and even make little sounds. The horse cried when the one she considered to be the one of the head of the group galloped his horse and they left the place where she was at. She thought the trunk where she stood at was going to break and she was lucky that didn't let her down. Did she help her from getting caught again from those guys? Did she know that she was coming, but she didn't get an answer.

"What are you doing here, pretty lady?" A girl asked her out of the blue.

She almost fell on her way down when someone suddenly spoke. A girl stood in front of her, who looked like ten or twelve years older than her. She wore a commoner's clothing and her face had charcoal marks. That gave her an idea that she could be a worker around town, but she knew that little one didn't belong in this world anymore. She was sure of it. Her eyes saw differently from the crowd and some people think that she was crazy. Even her eyes were different from the people out there. Both of her eyes were red and she could see spirits than the normal people. The girl waited for her answer.

"Nothing, I just want to visit someone." She smiled at the little girl.

"Don't you know you've made her worry?" She pouted and the older girl heaved a sigh.

"I bet I did lil' girl," She paused. "I think I'm giving her a lot of troubles." The little girl shook her head.

"She actually misses you, but she says you're being reckless. Anyways, I'm going now I have somewhere to go." She giggled before waving at her.

Minutes later, she entered behind the falls and a paradise greeted her. Trees with pink flowers were around the place, some trees around the that paradise were covered with ice which she couldn't fathom how come a tree like that could grow in such places, the stream flowed so calmly next to the trees, and there was a lady sitting on the huge rock right next to the stream. It could be her who made everything possible in that place. She smiled upon seeing her and walked closer to her.

"Jin," The lady uttered her name with a disappointed tone. Nana recognized that voice and knitted her eyebrows as soon as she heard it. She was wearing a white long dress and a crown of flowers on her head. It did look like a nymph in the forest.

"Hey there princess," Nana said with a small smile on her lips. She frowned when she noticed that the face of the lady was blurry she couldn't understand it. She couldn't control her body as she wanted to. She was only watching what was happening in front of her.

"You don't have to see me. You're putting your life in danger." The lady in white dress responded.

"Soo-"

"Jin, I don't want you to be beheaded because of me. People these days can't accept who're not the likes of them."

"I don't care what people say about you,"

"But I care, about yo-." Nana hugged her and she stopped.

"Come now, can we forget about that now? Can you grant my little wish even to spend my little time with you even just a little, please. You are the only friend that I have." Nana said and the lady in white dress felt hurt when she uttered the word friend. She sighed and nodded.

"Ok, b-but please don't be car-"

"Oi! Nana! Wake up!"

A guy's voiced rang around her office. Nana quickly got up and threw her blanket really hard on the floor. Her eyes were wide shut and groaned when she heard that voice again. She rubbed her hand on her face as she felt her head ache.

"Chanyeol? Why - in - the - early - morning!" The younger laughed.

"Wanna visit my cousin is that even not allowed to visit you?" He grinned.

"Is not that but the hell why do you have to damn shout?" Nana asked irritably.

"Oh sorry," He scratched the back of his head. "I'm bored, I have a week break and thought of visiting your crib."

"Anyways, you are here, but I do have a feeling that you have something you want." Nana arched an eyebrow at him.

"You really are know me, noona." 

 

Lizzy woke up from her sleep and looked straight on the wall dumbly. She recollected the scenes in her dreams and why that voice was so familiar? Lizzy thought of Nana quickly. The brunette remembered too that she was some kind of magical creature in the beautiful forest. She couldn't understand that why she felt that she belonged there. She shook her head and thought that it was just a dream and she headed to the bathroom to fully erase her sleepiness.

"Aish, that was so weird." Lizzy mumbled.

 

Chief Lee sat in his chair while making the pencil spinned around his thumb. He was at his office that morning. A new report was sent to him early that morning and he frowned when he saw that familiar cross again.

"Another victim, you say?" Jooyeon nodded. "What the hell do those crosses have?" He asked himself.

He looked at the pictures of the scene in one of the investigations. He couldn't decipher what could those crosses held. He thought of finding the meaning behind of those crosses.


A short update xD, I'm tired of making a really long chapter, one. I could make it next time, but not now. I planned to add more male characters in this fic which was lacking of it xD. I think should add more from the other groups out there haha. I will change the tags when I think everything is fine when it come to the characters of this fic. Hope you liked it though.