What About Me?

What About Me?

You were out shopping with Kris. As you walked along holding his hand, someone came from behind and pushed in between you two, grabbing your arm.

______ jiejie!

It was Tao. You saw Kris sigh and roll his eyes. You looked at Kris with an amused expression. Tao looked over his shoulder at Kris and stuck his tongue out.

This..!”, Kris said, acting like he was going to backhand Tao. The younger flinched and held onto your arm tighter. Kris laughed.

Jiejie! Tell him to stop picking on me!”, Tao pouted, shaking your arm.

Kris”, you said in a stern voice.

What? I didn’t even do anything yet!”, he said innocently.

Anyways, what are you guys doing? where are you going? Can I come too?”, Tao asked excitedly, still clinging onto your arm.

N—”, Kris started.

Yes”, you said cutting Kris off, eyeing him.

You can come with us”.

Yayyy!”, the younger one shouted, jumping up and down.

Kris rubbed the back of his neck in frustration. He then suddenly grabbed Tao by the collar of the back of his shirt, pulling him away from you.

At least walk on this side, you punk”.

———

Here babe”, you said, offering a piece of watermelon to Kris.

Feed me”, he said playfully, opening his mouth.

Ohhh! Me too! Me too!”, Tao said as he ran from the kitchen and squeezed his way between the two of you. You laughed and scooted over to make room for him.

Ahh!”, he said, with his mouth wide open.

You complied and fed the latter. Kris propped his arm on the arm rest and rubbed his forehead, shaking his head a little. Tao then rested his head on your shoulder.

Jiejie always treats me well, unlike gege”, Tao whined, shooting Kris an annoyed look.

Kris his teeth.

You must want to get beat up huh?

———

You were in the kitchen making rice porridge. Tao was feeling a little sick and he asked you to take care of him. You tasted the porridge, perfect. You scooped some into a small bowl, poured a glass of orange juice and brought it over to his room.

Ahnnggggg, jiejie~”, Tao whined.

You placed the tray down on the night stand, propped up some pillows, and helped him sit up.

Here’s some porridge. Be careful okay? It’s really hot”, you warned as you handed the bowl to him.

He looked at the bowl but didn’t take it.

Can you feed it to me jiejie? I don’t think I have any strength in my arms, they feel like jelly”, he moaned.

You shook your head with a slight smile as you gave into him. You lightly blew on each scoop of porridge before feeding it to him. Soon he finished eating.

Wait here, I’ll go grab some medicine for you”, you said getting up.

Tao nodded. You grabbed the tray and empty bowl; when you looked up, you saw Kris standing at the door.

Whoa, you scared me babe”, you said startled. 

How long were you standing there? Why didn’t you say thing?”, you asked as you walked past him.

He sighed and walked after you. He followed you into the kitchen. You put the empty bowl in the sink and placed the tray on the counter. He leaned against the wall with his hands in his pockets and watched you search the cabinets for medicine.

Babe”, he said somberly.

Hmm?”, you answered, still looking through the drawers.

Kris sighed again and walked over to you. He turned you around and pushed you up against the counter.

W-what?”, you asked, surprised.

I don’t like it”, he pouted, putting his arms around your waist.

Don’t like what? Porridge?”, you asked confused.

No, not porridge stupid girl”, he laughed, flicking your forehead.

Then what?”, you asked, rubbing where he had flicked you.

You and Tao. You two are getting a little too close for comfort”, he replied.

I’m glad that you’re close to my didi and the other members and that you take good care of them, but I’ve been feeling neglected”, he explained.

Lately, you’ve been so affectionate towards Tao. You choose him over me. You always let him tag along on our dates. You let him sleep on your shoulder and lap. Now you’re even taking care of him while he’s sick, personally hand feeding him. What about me?”, he finished, looking at you with sad, puppy dog eyes.

You’re not sick though”, you replied, looking at him blankly.

Babe, you just missed the whole point”, he said rolling his eyes.

Haha, I’m sorry. I just want them to like me since I’m dating you. That’s why I look after them well”, you said smiling, touching his cheek.

I understand and I appreciate that very much, but now it’s my turn to be properly looked after”, he said smirking, bending down, giving you a kiss.