Part 1

Wrecked

His dark gaze bore into mine as he clenched his fist tightly. He was angry. I knew. He narrowed his eyes and his perfectly sculptured lips widen in a sarcastic smile. Slowly, he advanced towards me, smiling madly. I was scared. Very scared. He wasn't like this when I first met him. The man I was looking at now wasn't like this before. He had changed into someone I loved to someone that I could not recognise. I was so blinded by love to realise. I thought he was the man for me. I thought he was perfect. 

I was wrong.

I backed away from him, tears rolling down my cheeks. " St...stop,Jiyong. Listen to me.." my voice faltered. When I said his name, the fire in his eyes burned darker.

"Jiyong? Ha!" He scoffed. "You don't deserve to call me that." His harsh words cut into my heart like a knife. My back had finally touched the wall. I braced myself, waiting for his anger to reach me. 

The next minute, he was in front of me, both of his hands at the side of my head, trapping me between him and the wall. I couldn't move. I could smell his enticing cologne mixed with the strong smell of alcohol and a faint smell of a foreign female perfume. I looked up at him with my tear streaked face. He looked the same of course, those coal black eyes, those high cheekbones, those straight and prominent nose. It was the looks that made me fall for him. The same looks. But he had changed.

His eyes no longer  sparkled, his cheeks looked sunken and his bubbly and funny personality had changed to that of coldness. I had asked him what was wrong before, only to earn a snap and a crude " nothing is wrong." as the answer. Since he had not want to talk about it, I had no choice but to watch from afar. He had changed from a perfect boyfriend to a stranger. 

I had knew long ago that he was cheating on me. I knew from the days he stumbled home, drunk, throwing tantrums and smelling strongly of women's perfume. I chose to ignore his mistake as he would always apologise the next day with his sweet words and gentle kisses. Besides, I was too much of a coward to confront him as his temper was really bad. I was a fool.

"You're cheating on me aren't you?" Jiyong's voice lowered dangerously as he held my gaze. I almost scoffed then. The irony. I should be asking him this instead. However, the question came like a blow to me. I knew he was drunk but did he even trust me to think that I had cheated on him? "No. No I didn't Jiyong. You're drunk. You don't know what you are talking about." I whispered, hurt flowing out from my voice. It was as though what I said had made his temper worse.

"DON'T. YOU. LIE. TO. ME!" He shouted madly, punctuating each word with a punch at the space of the wall near my head. I gasped at the impact of what he just did. He never did this before. The most he did was to smash things in the house in his anger. More tears escaped from my eyes. I am tired of this. I am tired of all the bad mods and tantrums. Turning my face away from him, I looked up to stop myself from crying. Why should I cry for this bastard? The more I thought of this question, the more tears begin to form. The answer was so damn obvious. It was because I cared for him. It was because I loved him.

His gaze softened a little when he saw me crying. "Babe don't cry." He purred, reaching out to wipe the tears away from my cheeks. I flinched when he touched me. His touch felt so foreign and so cold to me now. He was having those weird mood swings he had when he was drunk. When he saw me recoil, both his hands dropped to his sides, freeing me from his trap. I was gasping for air, still shocked by his previous burst of anger. I chanced a glance a him. He was still staring at me with the same poker face he always wore but he looked so hurt and so dead that my heart went out for him immediately. However, my mind warned me again that he might just be faking it. " Am I that disgusting to you that you have to cheat on me?" Jiyong whispered, trying to conceal his hurt. " No, Jiyong. I didn't cheat on you." I told him firmly again. It was like explaining it to a three year old. He staggered suddenly up to me and pulled me into a rough bear hug. I squired under his uncomfortably strong grasp. " You're mine. You know that don't you? You don't belong to anyone but me." His voice vibrated through his chest, strong and authoritative again. I just wanted to break his embrace. It wasn't warm to me at all. It was forced. " Let me go, Jiyong." My voice was muffled against his chest. He didn't release me but instead crushed me tighter to his chest as though I would disappear if he let me go. "Don't go, don't leave me, I'm scared." He whispered. I felt moisture touch the top of my head. Was he crying? I shrugged again at his grip and he finally let me go. I looked up to see a rim of red lining his eyes. I couldn't believe it. Kwon Ji Yong is crying. He never ever cried in front of me before. He squatted down in front of me like a little boy, tears flowing uncontrollably. My heart was breaking. Watching him being so weak and vulnerable had unnerved me more than his temper. "Baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for cheating on you. Y..you don't know how she was like. I was stupid, a fool to fall in her trap. I want to change baby, I'm scared that you will leave me. I can't live without you baby. Can you forgive me?"  Jiyong looked up at me, his eyes swimming in tears. My heart shouted at me to forgive him but my mind was one step ahead. " I..I'm sorry. I'm tired of this, Jiyong." Holding back my tears, I rushed out of the house into the cold starry night.

Haha how was it? Comment if you want a sequel! And sorry again if there is any errors:) bye!