(1/1)

Kiss me, with your kiss and only yours.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jongin runs to Kyungsoo’s bedroom and hides under Kyungsoo’s bed running away from the ghosts he had seen on TV. ‘What if they get out of the TV?’ Jongin thought. He was scared and it was all Kyungsoo’s fault. The older knows Jongin is scared of ghosts and yet, likes to watch movies with ghosts and monsters. ‘Why couldn’t they just watch Pororo for the rest of their lives?’ That was the big question inside Jongin’s little brain.




 

 

 

Kyungsoo is ten years old and Jongin is six, he is Jongin’s neighbour. That night Jongin and Kyungsoo’s parents had a meeting with all their old friends from High School so they trusted Kyungsoo to take care of both himself and Jongin, warning him not to touch the stove or the gas and, well, they forbidden him to touch almost everything else inside the house. Kyungsoo being the responsible human being (more like child) he is, he promised them he wouldn’t touch anything and that he and Jongin would behave, of course, right on the minute after his parents left the house, he turned the TV on, and made some ramen, they were both still hungry after the vegetables soup his mom had feed them and both boys hated. He was a good boy, most of the time, yes.

Kyungsoo was still on the living room with the TV on, watching some zombie movie (His most recent discovered interest.). To be honest, he doesn’t notice the missing Jongin, but when he turns to the left, where Jongin was, to ask him if something about the movie, he doesn’t find little Jongin. Immediately Kyungsoo gets up from the couch and turns off the TV.
He runs upstairs, softly calling Jongin’s name, having no answer.

He then enters his own bedroom. It was as silent as the rest of the house.

“Jonginnie… “He calls and gets nothing in response. “Aish, where did he go…” he sights and runs to his bed sitting on top of it. Right after he sits there, he hears a noise from under the bed and when he tried to pull the covers which seemed to be thrown to the floor, they resisted. He understood everything. “Jonginnie, are you scared?” He asks and pecks under the bed, finding the younger’s figure hiding there, grabbing little of the covers, to warm himself, Kyungsoo thought, the weather was cold so…

“…” He waited for an answer, but nothing came, only a stare. It was leaving Kyungsoo a little uncomfortable, so he adds while leaving the bed. “Do you want Kyungie to join you in there?” he moves to the closet, grabbing Jongin’s favourite cover from inside. It was yellow and blue with little teddy bears on it.

“…what about the ghost on the TV? Did he got out of there?” He asks innocently, making Kyungsoo with an urge to laugh but he was able to control it, and answered Little Jongin instead.

“No you idiot, everything that is inside the TV, stays inside the TV.” Kyungsoo lays on the floor looking for Jongin on the darkness under the bed to only catch a faint image of the little boy’s structure. “Hey, why don’t you come out instead?” He tries to talk Jongin into coming out from under the bed, with success, he hopes.

Too bad he’s not really that lucky.

“…how I know Kyungie is not lying and when I get out of here Kyungie will eat me, like the monster did, on the movie…?” Kyungsoo thought and one of the things he hated the most was Jongin’s logic. He tried to think about what to do to make Jongin believe it wasn’t just some monster…but he had no ideas.

“What do you want Kyungie to do?” He was going to regret saying it, no he was already regretting, but it w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter