Forever is a lie

Forever is a lie

14.10.2013

It has been five years since they are dating. Two best friends who fall for each other and now they are in a happy, romantic relationship. They are so in love that other couples are jealous of them. Bu they don’t care. What they care is just their love. He cared for her and she cared for him. Nothing could be better for them.

“Saranghae, Sung Hwa-ah”

Youngjae whispered those words into her ears as he moves his hands from her eyes.

“Oh my god! Wow…”

Sung Hwa was surprised of the scene she saw. A romantic dinner she had always dreamt.

“Like it?” Younjae smiles softly as he asks his girlfriend.

“Of course, honey! This is just…. So…..”

Younjae doesn’t let her finish her sentence. He cuts her sentence with his lips on her lips.

As they are kissing, Sung hwa asks Younjae a promise.

“Be mine, forever?”

“Imm… I promise I’ll love you forever”

Younjae walks to the piano and starts to play an Italian romantic tune for her. As the tune ends, Younjae walks slowly towards her and bends his knees in front of Sung Hwa.

“Sung Hwa-ah, Will you be mine forever? Even if we have to cross many danger?”

“Yes, I promise, chagiya~”

 

 

Kim Sung Hwa and Yoo Young jae were friends since they were three. Then, they become best friends and now, lovers. Their love remains for a long time. They never have fights or arguments. They are just too in love. But Young Jae’s parents don’t allow him dating Sung Hwa because Sung Hwa is from a poor family. Her father works as a security guard in a condominium and her mother sells fresh meat in the town’s market. They are of average standard but still… poor. Young jae’s parents who are the owners of Yoo Electronic company, couldn’t accept Sung Hwa as their daughter-in-law.

 

16 years back…….

Sung Hwa was playing in the playground by herself and there was a little boy who was running after a butterfly and he trips onto Sung Hwa.

“Ouch” Sung Hwa almost screamed.

“Hey Hey, Mirang” Little boy apologized

“Imm… Gwinchana~ But it hurts tho, hehe”  Sung Hwa curled a smile

“Haha. Okay. By the way, what’s your name?”

“Sung Hwa, Kim Sung Hwa”

“Na nin Young Jae, Yoo Young jae”

“Awn.. Nice name!” She smiled again.

“I know I have a nice name!” He stuck out a tongue.

“Aigoo..”

She muttered.

“Arraseo, Arraseo”

Young Jae returned a smile back to her.

“Let’s be friends forever”

“Forever? Haha. Okok.” She replied with a soft smile.

“Kays, then.”

 

When they are in their teens they meet back in their secondary school…..

First day of secondary school.

“Umma, Appa, I’m in A class!! Special class! YAYY!!”

Sung Hwa reads the student list and class list paper and runs and hugs her parents. She has passed the entrance exam perfectly.

“Imm… Sung Hwa-ah, we’re so proud of you, daughter. We are not rich but we try our best for your studies and you try hard in your lessons. We are happy.” Mrs. Kim tells her daughter how much she is proud of it.

“I’ll always be the best daughter, umma. Oh! The school gonna start. See ya after school umma, appa” She gives them a fly kiss and runs into her new classroom.

The classroom is in chaos. Popular queenkas are chatting about their looks, boys and stuffs. Kingkas are talking about their hairstyles, dates, playing football and stuffs.

“This is dizzy.” She mumbled as she walks in the class.

Suddenly, a boy trips over her.

“Oweee” She shouted.

“Mirang Mirang. Gwinchana~?” A handsome and tall boy asked.

“Neh, Gwinchana~ Tho, it hurts, hehe” She replied with a smile.

“Hmm… I’ve heard of this kind before.” He whispered.

“Huh? Do we know each other? I think I’ve seen you before. Never mind, I think I’m wrong..” She said and walks away.

“Wait. Are you Kim Sung Hwa?”

“Yeah, Do I know you, or do you know me?”

“Yah! Long time no see. I’m Young Jae. Remember? Your friend forever.” He laughed as he speaks.

“Ohmygod. Young Jae-ah! Nice to meet you again, chinguu~” She runs and hugs him.

“Omo. Its been a long time since we last met, I missed you, Sung Hwa-ah” He hugged him tighter.

 

#They have lost their contact since they were seven. Kim Sung Hwa moved her house and Young jae’s mother doesn’t like her son being friends with a poor girl.

 

The day when Sung Hwa turns eighteen….

“Sung Hwa-ah, I need to talk to you, come…” Youngjae drags Sung Hwa to the roof top.

“Waeee??” She asked as they arrive to the roof top.

“Sung Hwa-ah… I….I….I love you…” Young jae said this in his kneels bending in front of Sung Hwa.

“Yah… You kidding?” Sung Hwa laughed.

“Anni.. I do love you, babe” Youn jae’s reply reddened Sung Hwa’s cheeks.

“Uhh….”

The situation is so awkward with complete silence….

Youngjae’s kiss ruins the silence. Sung Hwa doesn’t notice but she accepted his kiss and she was also kissing him.

Then…..

“Youngjae-ahhh” said Sung Hwa with her wide eyes.

“Imm?”

“I…. think I love you too” Sung Hwa replied him shakily.

“See? I love you and you love me too, huh?” Youngjae is already laughing hard.

“Yah Yah” Sung Hwa beats Younjae shyly.

 

Their love has been so strong. None of their parents agree them but they try hard to last long for their relationship.

 

Youngjae’s House

*Mrs. Yoo calls her son*

“Umma? Did you call me?” Asks innocently…

“Imm… Now, sit young boy. We need to talk.”

*This doesn’t sound good…* Thinks youngjae….

“Neh? What is it? It is about Sung Hwa again or maybe other thing?”

“It’s about Sung Hwa. Break up with her.” She speaks in a high voice and seems evil.

“I thought we had talked about this? I won’t break up, umma. Mirang~”  Youngjae stands up from his seat.

“Hmm… We can’t talk huh? Okay then. Just remember something. You  are getting married in next two weeks..” She smirks.

“WHATTT??!! With who?” Youngjae is panicking.

“Nara.”

“Jung Nara?! What the! She’s the girl who’s chasing after me and she’s the one who you agree to love me. How could you do this to me?”

“Your choice. Either you break up or not.”

“Umma, will you stop this marriage if I break up? Can you guarantee that I’ll be happy with Nara?” Youngjae’s voice turns soft.

“Yes. I guarantee. You’ll be happy. You should marry a girl who meets your standard. Not a girl who is poor and not cool. I can’t accept Sung Hwa as my daughter-in-law. That’s it. We’re done!” Mrs. Yoo walks away.

*Youngjae walks upstairs slowly feeling completely blank.*

The next day,

“Sung Hwa-ah, let’s meet at the coffee shop at 2 pm? Kays? <3”

He texted.

“Imm… Okay. I’ll come there, babe. *mwah*”

She replied.

*At the coffee shop*

“Let’s break up” Youngjae told Sung Hwa.

“Huh? Why?” Sung Hwa is shaking.

“I’m getting married with Nara, in next two weeks.” He replied coldly.

“WHAT? Nara? HAH! Does our five year relationship even mean a thing to you?” She was about to explode.

“It meant something to me. Wanna know? A game.” He replied in a poker face.

“This is what you meant forever? A forever game? Aww, I see. You ing liar! You just turn into something you said you never wanted to be” She couldn’t hold her anger anymore. Her hands were shaking and her face was turning red.

“Yeah Yeah. Whatever. Imma breaking up with you so yeah. Anything to say? Cuz I need to go and look at the wedding dress with Nara.”

“GO! AND DON’T ING COME BACK. I HATE YOU. Oh! AND BY THE WAY, I HATE YOU, MAN.” She walks away and never turns back to see him.

“HAHA. Okayy. I hate you too.”  

He laughed. She cried.

 

 

In the B.A.P’s dorm,

“Yo, Youngjae. You break up? Jinja?” Youngguk couldn’t believe this.

“Imm.. I think I need a girl who meets my standard. Not an idiot like Sung Hwa.”

“How could you do that to Sung Hwa-Noona?” Zelo was sad to hear this.

“Zelo-ah, Nara noona will be better, huh?” Youngjae smile at the sad maknae.

“Sung Hwa was an idiot to like a guy like you.” Dae Hyun finally speaked.

“What?” Youngjae was surprised to hear Dae Hyun’s comment.

“Yeah. You broke all the promises and everything. All she left with her is your memories, lies and broken promises.” Dae Hyun being determined.

“hm… Anyway, I’m happy with my life. Nara’s rich and she’s hot. So yeah. Oh and come to my wedding next week. Kays? Gotta go.” Youngjae drives away with his car.

 

*At the wedding*

Everyone is happy at the wedding. Except for a girl who is watching from behind. Sung Hwa.

*I know it from the start. Forever is a lie*

“I never force you to
love me ...
I never flirt with someone
to make you angry ...
I never want you to do
not speak with others ...
I never say don't do the
thing you don't want me
to do ...
You are the bird for me ...
Free to fly away anywhere
you want to go ...
Only thing you must
know ,
Wherever you go or
whatever youdo ...
Just remember ...
"I'm always here for
you..
And plus,
Thanks to you.
I know that
Forever is a lie.”

She mumbled as she was staring at him.