Awakened

Vampire Hunter: Nemesis
LAST TWO!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mist Clan Headquarters. The Hall.

'Now everyone is here. Let's settle our scores once and for all.'

Guigui closed her eyes while Nemesis guarded around her, preventing the vampires from getting to her. Genie, Jiro and Yatou crowded around the Princess as well.

'The Princess is awakening.' Danson frowned and he tried to get to the Princess.

'Sun Ray!'

'Rain Fall!'

'Moon Dance!'

'White Cloud!'

'Slice of Wind!'

The council fired their combined attack towards Danson. Danson dodged it easily.

'Your opponent is us.' Wind stared at Danson. Hebe and Wangzi were watching them at a side. They just couldn't fight their own kin.

Danson smirked, 'Oh really?'

Selina stood in front of Danson.

'What did you do to her?!' Ella charged towards Danson.

'Ella!'

Ella was rebounded back by a forcefield. She fell to the ground. Chun went ahead to help her up.

Wind looked at Danson, 'So I was right. Nemesis did killed you already. What was left of you now is an empty shell which requires large amount of human blood to survive. That's why there's always vampires at the Princess' working area. That area is the best place to get human blood. That's why Moon Clan vampires are always lurking around there. Selina is controlled by you and her vampires are forced to do what you tell them to do.'

'Stop acting that you're a know-it-all, President. So what if you figured it out now? The woman you loved is in my hands now.'

Wind didn't have anything to rebut. It was a fact.

Everyone else was shock. So the President likes Selina?! When did it even happened? No one knows.

'I'm the one who brainwashed Selina after she came to Taiwan. When I was clearing her memories, I saw you on her mind. I know she's falling for you. Whenever she's with you, she'll feel happy. I don't want her to have any positive feelings. I want her to be sad, I want her to feel hatred. I want her to think that no one in the world cares about her! That's why I washed all her memories of you, President! Hahahaha!'

Wind clenched his fists. How could he tolerate someone who hurt Selina...

'I even led her to her own clan destruction. That Moon Clan explosion was part of my plan as well. I told her, if she blow up the whole place, she and Jiro will live happily ever after.'

'I'm going to kill you!' Ella shouted.

'Ella!' Chun grabbed Ella's arms.

'Chun! Hold on to your girlfriend!' Wind commanded. He was really pissed off. Wangzi couldn't believe that the brother he had always respected was such a scheming person. He didn't know what to do.

At the other side, Guigui was emitting light out of her body. Jiro was guilty of himself as he looked at Selina. He felt really sorry towards her. He caused her to suffer. It's all his fault.

There's a beam of light appearing on Guigui's wrist. Danson saw that and he walked swiftly towards Guigui. Nemesis blocked his way and stood in front of him.

'I'll never let you hurt her. Over my dead body.' Nemesis stared at Danson.

Danson smirked, 'I'll grant your death wish.'

Danson fired an attack to Nemesis and Nemesis dodged it.

'Selina.'

Jiro's attention was back to the council and Selina.

'Selina..' Wind began to walk towards Selina.

'Pres!' The four of them tried to follow behind.

'Wait there's a forcefield!' Hebe warned the council but they didn't catch it.

The four of them were blocked by a gust of wind.

'It's the President's Wind!' Jay exclaimed.

'He doesn't want us to interfere.' Castor pointed out.

The four of them looked at their President. Hebe and Wangzi were looking at Danson, who was fighting Nemesis.

BANG!

Danson dodged Nemesis' attack and fired back.

Nemesis easily blocked it off. He stopped at a spot and kept his guns. He closed his eyes.

'Solar Beam!'

Nemesis exclaimed and fired a white beam of light towards Danson. It was too fast that Danson can't dodge it.

'Argh!' Danson moved a step backwards.

Nemesis ran towards Danson and they began a fist battle.

Back to the council's side.

'I know you can hear me.' Wind walked towards Selina.

Selina fired an attack at Wind. Wind didn't dodge and took it. It didn't stop him from moving forward.

'I'm sorry Selina, I didn't protect you. Don't be afraid, I'm here now.'

Selina fired an attack towards Wind.

Wind spatted out some blood.

'Pres!'

Selina fired an attack towards Wind again. Wind fell to the ground. He supported himself using his knees.

'You're not alone. You have me.'

Selina's eyes turned black. It was back to green again. It changed to black again. Selina grabbed her head.

'Genie!' Wind used all of his strength and shouted. Genie, at the other side of the room was struggling with the vampires.

'Moon Dance!'

The vampires around Genie vanished. She looked at Ella.

'Now we are quits.' Ella smiled. Genie breathed out a smile as well.

She raised her gun and aimed towards Selina.

Wind yelled, 'Now!'

BANG!

Selina's bracelet cracked.

Flashback:

'You are a sharpshooter, you have to shoot Selina's bracelet and break it.'

'But.. How can you be so sure that Selina's really in the Mist Clan? How can you be sure that she's being controlled by a bracelet? Just like how Jiro was controlled by the same bracelet?'

'It's my intuition.'

---

End of Flashback.

Selina grabbed her head.

'Ahhhhh!'

Wind hugged Selina from the back. Wind closed his eyes and communicated to her using his mind.

'Don't worry. I'll be with you.'

Selina gradually calmed down as she let memories gushed through her mind.

At the other side.

A wristband appeared on Guigui's hand. In spilt second, she was in a white gown. She opened her eyes.

'Solar Beam!'

A white beam of light surrounded the whole hall. In a instance, all of the Mist Clan vampires vanished.

'We are saved now…' Chun looked at Ella.

'Guigui! You're the Princess now!' Yatou walked towards Guigui.

'Where's Aaron?' Guigui looked around but there was no sight of him.

'Danson is gone too.' Jiro stated.

'So is Wangzi, Castor and the Rain Mistress.' Jay ran towards them and added.

'They must have went out before your Solar Beam.' Genie guessed while Chun and Ella walked towards them.

'Let's go find them.' Wind carried an unconscious Selina and walked towards them.

'Yes Pres!'

---

On the cliff.

Danson and Nemesis were fighting each other with bare hands.

'There's a forcefield around them, we can't get close to them.' Castor stated.

'What should we do now?' Hebe was worried for Danson.

Guigui, the council and the others arrived.

Wind let Selina lie against a rock and examined the situation, 'Princess, can you use your Solar Beam to clear the forcefield? Yatou and Hebe, two of you supply energy to the Princess. Jiro and Genie, both of you grab Nemesis and get him back beside the Princess. Council, it's time to use our elemental powers. Is everyone clear?'

'Wait, what about me?' Wangzi asked. Wind looked at Wangzi and replied.

'There's something that only you can do.'