Once and for all

Vampire Hunter: Nemesis
A/N: Sorry for the late update!
Enjoy guys! :D
LAST 3!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mist Clan Headquarters. The Entrance.

'Moon Dance!'

Ella fired her attack towards a group of vampires and they disintegrated.

However, more and more vampires appeared.

'These vampires are never ending!' Ella shouted across.

'We have to fight on! We'll win this!' Chun exclaimed.

Flashback:

'Council, I don't know what will happen during the war. But everyone of you must promise me one thing. Don't use your elemental powers without my order, is that clear?'

Wind looked at his 4 members. The 4 most trusted aides he had with him for ten years.

'Yes President!'

---

End of Flashback.

'This bunch of bloodsuckers are not worth our elemental powers. We can finish them off without it.'

'That's right!'

Ella and Chun smiled at each other before they continued.

'Rain Fall!'

'Moon Dance!'

---

The Hall.

'Wangzi, you've grew stronger now. I'm really proud of you.' Danson looked at Wangzi.

'Ge… Stop this war. It's wrong!'

'I just want to be the Number One in this world! What's wrong?!'

'Ge! Is power that important to you? What about your family? What about Sis?!'

Danson turned to look at Hebe. Hebe was looking at him with her watery eyes. Danson fired an attack at her. Castor ran in front of Hebe and took the blow for her.

'Castor!' Hebe grabbed Castor's shoulders.

'Ge! You can even hurt Sis?! She's the woman you loved!'

'She betrayed me long ago. She and this council member are together now. Why should I even show mercy?'

Danson fired another attack and Castor took the blow again.

'Kill me if you want, it's my fault.' Castor said.

'I'll grant your wish.'

'Ge!'

A group of vampires blocked Wangzi's path.

Danson fired another attack towards Castor.

Castor took it again and spatted out some blood.

'Castor…' Hebe looked at him, 'Don't do that for me… I'm not worth it.'

'You're worth it… You're everything to me.'

Hebe hugged him from the back, 'I'm sorry.'

Her tears flow down as she sniffed.

'I'm really sorry..'

Danson clenched his fists as he was pissed by the actions of his ex-mate and this other guy. He fired an attack towards them again.

Castor bit his lips as he got hit again, 'Hebe, as long as you love me, everything will be worth it.'

---

Level 3. Graveyard.

'Wind?' Selina tried to recall something but had nothing on her mind. She grabbed her head and it revealed a bracelet on her hand. Genie stared at the bracelet.

'How about Jiro? He's the one you loved for 200 years!' Wind pointed at Jiro while Jiro didn't know what to say.

'Pres!' Jiro scratched his head while Genie looked at the President.

'Jiro?' Selina couldn't remember anything at all. She looked at Wind, 'You're just trying to delay me so that they can save Nemesis right?! I won't fall for it!'

Selina fired an attack at Wind.

Wind took it and moved back a little.

'Pres!' Both Jiro and Genie exclaimed. They wanted to run towards the President but a group of vampires appeared and blocked their path.

'Why didn't you dodge it?' Selina was bewildered, this guy who she didn't remembered is scaring her. She could sense that he possess a large amount of power but yet he didn't use it against her. Even his 'Slice of Wind' was only a small percentage of his power. He is really a weirdo.

---

Level 5. In a room.

In Aaron's illusion.

'Guigui… Don't leave me. Guigui…'

'Aaron! Can you hear me?! Aaron!'

Aaron looked around him. There's no one at all.

'Who's calling me?'

'Aaron! Wake up Aaron! We'll be together forever! No one can separate us again!'

'No… It'll never happen. Gui will get killed because of me… We can't be together.'

'Aaron! No matter what happens, we'll be together! Don't worry Aaron! Summon up your courage Aaron! The Nemesis I knew is brave and strong! He'll protect me!'

'Gui… That's right… I'll protect her… I'll use my life to protect her.'

A beam of light appeared in Aaron's illusion and he walked into the light.

--

'Aaron! Wake up! Don't leave me here!' Guigui was still grabbing onto Aaron's hand.

A beam of light appeared on Aaron's body and vanished.

He slowly opened his eyes. He looked at Guigui and sat up.

'Gui?'

Guigui shed tears of joy, 'Aaron!'

Guigui hugged Aaron and Aaron reciprocated it.

'Hey guys! Enough of your big reunion! A little help here please?!' Jay interrupted the lovers and Aaron looked at the ruckus outside.

'What's happening now?' Aaron asked.

'And it goes like this.' Guigui raised her hand and pointed at the sky. Aaron watched all the images that are being played.

'We have no time to lose. Gui, follow me tightly okay?' Aaron grabbed Guigui's hand. Guigui nodded.

---

Level 3. Graveyard.

'Why didn't you dodge it?'

'Because it's you.'

Selina's mind went blank. What is this guy thinking?

'Selina! What are you doing?! Quick finish him off!'

A voice in her head has spoken, it must be Danson, the Mist Clan Master. Selina's eyes turned green. She gathered all her power and fired an attack towards Wind. Wind closed his eyes.

Jiro and Genie cleared the vampires at last and ran towards the President.

'Sun Ray!'

Jay's attack flew towards Selina's attack and created a small explosion.

Jay, Yatou, Aaron and Guigui ran towards the President too.

'Pres, are you alright?' Jay asked and the President shook his head.

Selina vanished into thin air.

Wind looked at the empty space, 'She must have gone to the hall. Let's go!'

The seven of them ran towards the stairs.

---

The Hall.

'Ge! Stop hurting them! You weren't like this in the past!' Wangzi exclaimed but he was still being pulled back by a group of vampires.

An attack flew towards Castor and Hebe again.

'Slice of Wind!'

The gust of wind stopped the attack and created a small explosion. Wangzi took this chance to break free from the vampires and ran towards Hebe.

Wind and the rest ran towards Castor and Hebe. Selina appeared next to Danson.

'I'm sorry Master, I didn't manage to stop them.' Selina apologized. Danson didn't say anything.

'It's about time…' Castor coughed out some blood. Jay supported Castor while Wangzi supported Hebe.

'Sorry we're late.' Jay looked at the badly wounded Castor.

'Rain Fall!'

'Moon Dance!'

The door opened.

Chun, Ella, along with the combined army charged into the hall.

'Selina? You're still alive!' Ella exclaimed and she was really happy to see her.

Wind glared at Danson.

'Now everyone is here. Let's settle our scores once and for all.'