Final

Vampire Hunter: Nemesis
And this is the end...
Last chapter!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the cliff.

Danson kicked Nemesis in his chest and he fell to the ground.

Nemesis held his chest in pain.

'Solar Beam!'

A beam of white light broke the forcefield which was surrounding the two of them.

Jiro and Genie ran towards Nemesis and helped him up.

'What's the plan now?' Nemesis asked.

'Ge, we'll have to supply power to Guigui.'

Nemesis nodded and they moved swiftly towards Guigui.

The council appeared in front of Danson.

'Sun Radiation!'

'Starry Moon!'

'Stormy Rain!'

'Cloud Propagation!'

'Wind Tornado!'

'Mixed Elemental Power!'

The five of them fired their attacks at Danson.

Nemesis placed his hand with Guigui, power was building up within both of their hands.

'You won't die this time right?'

'Dumb Aaron, it's just Solar Beam!' Guigui chuckled and Nemesis smiled. Nemesis, Jiro, Genie, Hebe and Yatou were supplying power to Guigui and Nemesis.

'Danson…' Hebe looked at the guy whom she once loved. Nemesis patted on her shoulders. Hebe gave a weak smile.

Nemesis' and Guigui's wristbands shone. They both smiled at each other and raised their hands.

'Double Solar Beam!'

The white light blended into the elemental powers and flew towards Danson at high speed.

Danson couldn't move at all. His ankles were frozen.

'How did it happened?!'

Danson looked at Wangzi, who was standing at the side.

Danson laughed, 'No wonder I didn't realize my ankles are frozen! Because I didn't guard against you! Hahaha!'

Wangzi's eyes turned watery, 'I'm sorry, Ge...'

'Hahaha! I'm getting killed by my own brother! Hahaha!'

The combined elemental powers hit Danson.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!'

He disintegrated.

The five council members fell to the ground, they were all panting.

Wangzi kneeled down and cried, 'I'm sorry…'

The rest of them ran towards the council. Jiro was carrying Selina on his back.

'Wangzi…' Hebe hugged him.

'Sis…' Wangzi couldn't stopped crying, 'I killed my own brother! I killed him!'

Hebe patted on his head, 'It's okay Wangzi…'

Yatou looked at Wangzi from a side. She didn't dare to walk towards him.

'Yatou..' Yatou turned and saw Jay reaching his hand out for her. Yatou grabbed his hand and helped him up.

Genie helped Ella to stand up.

'Thanks girl!' Ella smiled at Genie.

'You're welcome.' Genie was really happy that Ella no longer detest her.

Nemesis turned back into Aaron while Guigui was back to her normal clothes. She helped Castor to get up.

Aaron supported Wind to stand up.

Selina opened her eyes. Jiro let her down his back.

'What happened?' Selina looked around and found herself surrounded with many unfamiliar faces.

'Selina!' Ella went towards her and hugged her tightly.

'Ella?' Selina was bewildered, 'When did you came to Taiwan? I thought we just chatted online yesterday?'

'Yesterday?' Ella thought about it, 'The last time we chatted online was half a year ago!'

'Huh?' Selina was even more confused.

'Her memories must have stopped at the moment before she met Danson.' Castor deduced.

'Wind? You're here too!' Selina seemed to be excited to see Wind, 'What exactly happened?'

Wind smiled, 'Your memories stopped at half a year ago because you time travelled to the future.'

Everyone fell. Pres… Who will ever believe in such a lie?

Selina replied, 'Really?! That's incredible!'

Everyone fell again. She actually believed that.

Aaron held Guigui's hand to himself and breathed out a smile.

'It's all over now.'

---

A few weeks later. At a church.

'You may now kiss your bride.'

Jiro lifted Genie's veil and kissed her lips.

Everyone else clapped.

Among the audience, there were the best man Aaron and Castor, along with bridesmaid Guigui and Hebe. Wangzi, Wind, Selina, Chun, Ella, Yatou and Jay were there as well.

---

Outside the church.

'I'm going to throw the flowers!' Genie smiled and threw the bouquet high up into the sky. It landed on Yatou.

There was a moment of awkward silence as everyone looked at Yatou. All of them didn't know Yatou was together with Wangzi or Jay.

Yatou walked away awkwardly with the two guys following behind her.

'Aaron, who do you think Yatou will choose in the end?'

'Why ask me when you knew the answer?' Aaron smiled as he held Guigui tightly in his arms.

Guigui's POV:

After the battle, the council were discussing about me. And all of us have reached an agreement. I promised not to revert the vampires to normal human beings and be my normal high school girl for now. I'm now under the Council's protection. No one can harm me or the council will hunt them down. And of course, I know this blockhead Aaron will protect me so I'm not worried at all. The council has decided to leave Taiwan since they have their headquarters at America. The President finally confessed to Selina and they have become a couple! Hebe has became Castor's girlfriend and they will leave Taiwan together too. Wangzi has decided to disband the Rain Clan for good. He'll follow Hebe to the States. As for Yatou… Who do you guys think she'll choose? Well, no matter who she chooses, the two guys are both in the States. Even Selina, her Clan Mistress is going to the States too. She would have to follow them to the States no matter what. So she still has a long time to decide. Well, it's up to you to imagine! As for me and Aaron…

---

Few years later. At a forest.

'Solar Beam!' Guigui fired her attack and the vampire disintegrated.

BANG! BANG!

The other two vampires disintegrated as well.

Nemesis changed back to Aaron and grabbed Guigui's hand.

'Let's go get some lunch.'

Guigui smiled and nodded.

They held hands and walked away together.

Guigui's POV:

That's right! We have become roamers around the world to uphold peace and justice. With his guns and my solar beam, we'll protect the humans from evil vampires! We're the vampire hunters!

The End.