7 Things

Description

Byun Baekhyun is just an ordinary 19 year old teenage college girl. She is a smart yet the greatest singer in her university. Luhan, Kyungsoo, & Tao are her best girlfriends. Baekhyun have been crushing on this Park Chanyeol guy, who is a well known athlete/hearthrob in their university. Chanyeol along with his best friends, Sehun, Jongin, & Kris are dubbed as "F4" in their university due to their charming looks and popularity. The F4 are the girls' dream guy. Would the word LOVE happen to them soon? Baekhyun has 7 Things stuck on her head, and Chanyeol are mostly in it.

 

" THERE ARE 7 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU THAT YOU NEVER KNEW. THERE ARE ALSO 7 THINGS WHY I LIKED YOU. " -Baekhyun 

 

Foreword

Baekhyun, Luhan, Kyungsoo, and Tao are playong the role as Females hereee! Haha! This is my first fanfic. I kinda ship ChanBaek/BaekYeol the best. The story includes TaoRis, HunHan, & KaiSoo as side couples. ENJOY! Subscribe and Enjoy reading! the story is based on the song "7 Things" by Miley Cyrus. 

 

Lead Roles: ChanBaek

Slight HunHan, TaoRis, & KaiSoo

Characters Description: 

Baekhyun- Smart, Talented, and wise and has a very smooth side. She was born to a simple living family. No Boyfriend Since Birth.

Luhan- Tough and is very boyish. The most experienced one among her friends. Had many boyfriends during High School days. She is Chinese. She's the one who give advices to her friends about boys.

Kyungsoo- A sassyy chic. She wants everything her way. Knows how to cook. 

Tao: Goth chic. Always wears black make up and clothes all the time. She introduced Baekhyun the Eyeliner.