two

Mrs. Choi Seunghyun, AGAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year ago

 

 

Las Vegas Nevada

 

Dara Park tipped her glass, swallowing the last decadent drops of white-chocolate martini before answering her phone.

 

 

"....Dara are you okay? Where exactly are you right now? I'm sorry I wasn't able to booked a flight tonight to be with right now, tomorrow afternoon is the earliest flight I've got"Hye Sun talked non stop obviously worried before she could even utter a greeting.

 

 

 

"I'm alright Hye Sun ah, don't worry too much as you can hear I'm still alive" she joked and tried to smile as if Hye Sun could see her, but her cousin know better.

 

 

 

"Are you sure your okay?" Hye Sun asked still not convinced.

 

 

 

"Yes, I'm okay, looked I'll just finish my drink then I'll walk straight to hotel room to spend the rest of the night so stop being a worry wart arasso?" 

 

 

 

"Okay, don't drinkt to much I'll see you tomorrow, I love you"Hye said over the phone.

 

 

 

"Okay, see you soon. Bye"she said then hang up. Before she call the bartender for another white-chocolate martini.

 

 

 

 

"Yo! TOP my man is in the house!" Seungri greeted his friend playfully.

 

 

 

"Yah! will you stop calling me TOP, were not in college anymore, act your age RAT"Seung Hyun joked and sit on the couch exclusive for VIP's like them.

 

 

 

"Hyung! I miss you." Seungri said ignoring his hyung tease earlier and launch himself to Seung Hyun for a bearhug like he used to do when they were in college.

 

 

 

"Seungri, I'm warning you if you don't get off me this instance I'm going to call your fiance Hayi to convince her to cancel your engagement" Seung Hyun said which earned a laughters from the rest of the boys.

 

 

 

"Aigoo hyung, your no fun you know that?This is what you get when you don't have a love life"

 

 

 

"All work and no play makes Seung hyun hyung a grumpy old man"Youngbae seconded

 

 

 

"Yah! Mr. Dong, where's your loyalty, what kind of brother in law are you siding Seungri over me"Seung Hyun said to his good friend who is also his brother in law.

 

 

 

"Hey, spare my bestfriend, stop bullying him okay and besides Seunghyun don't play with girls neither anyone of us, he's just looking for the one"Daesung the forever loyal bestfriend defended Seunghyun.

 

 

 

"But hyung aren't you jealous of your dongsaeng Chaerin, she and Bae hyung are already expecting their first born" Seungri said which earned a pridefull smile from Youngbae.

 

 

 

"Yah! why are you talking this way, as if I'm the only single man you know, let me remind you that Daesung is also single like me so stop acting like I'm  the only pitiful man on earth"Seung Hyun defended himself.

 

 

 

"Tsk...tsk...see this is what I'm talking about hyung your becoming more and more outdated each day, FYI hyung, Daesung hyung is also out of the market already for almost a month now"Seungri inform and Seunghyun can't hep but to gawk at the blushing Daesung.

 

 

 

"Really? Congratulations man!, so whose the lucky girl?"Seung hyun said as he taps his shoulder appreciatively

 

 

 

"Her name is Gong Minzy, Thanks hyung I'm sure your going to meet yours too soon"Daesung said.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter