#1

Time

“I’m going to confess to him today” Sulli said confidently

It was already the last class before the end of the school day. It was already pretty late and the sun was getting bit by bit down. Every student was already tired and wanted to go home and sleep but not like in the US or Europe or Australia Korean students still continued 6 more hours of studying at home. This really fascinated Krystal but still she would rather sleep and eat than wasting her energy on studying.

“What? Did you say something?” Krystal woke up from her mind.

“Yes, I said that I’m going to confess my feeling to him today” Sulli said

Krystal was already too tired to make a fight from it again stopping her from liking that guy.

The bell rang.

“Okay, tell me tomorrow how it went” Krystal stood up, put her books into her bag, and straightened her hat.

“Luckily this one isn’t itchy” Krystal said quietly

“Really? So you don’t have anything against it?” Sulli looked surprised

“I’m too tired today to argue with you”

The lights were turned off. Everyone one was already out of the school just the two of them were still there. The sun light became redder but the view of the sunset was warm and made a miraculously atmosphere like in the novels.

Sulli and Krystal headed up off the school gate when Sulli saw Kai the guy she wanted to confess to was still in school. Krystal saw her look on him.

“So I’m going home first” Krystal said with her usual annoyed tone

Sulli looked at Krystal “Okay”

Krystal went ahead leaving Sulli alone that headed to Kai’s direction.

Krystal was the type of person that looked cold outside like an ice princess that didn’t care about others but she truly did care about others.

One hour passed and she still didn’t hear anything from Sulli. She was laying on her bed. She called Sulli but she didn’t pick up, fot the 2nd time Sulli finally picked up but it seemed like she didn’t know that she picked up.

Krystal could hear their conversation

Kai: ……………that issue.

Kai: I don’t like the kind of girl like you.  

Sulli: I didn’t know about….

It seemed like she was crying

Kai: As I already said, I’m really sorry

Kai: So I think that I’m going get to go

There was a pause for about 5 minutes

“Krystal?”

“Sulli? Are you okay?”

She was still crying

“Yes I’m, don’t worry”

“Did you hear the whole conversation?”  sulli was panicking

 “No? I could hear nothing because of the signal” Krystal was kind of lying

Krystal got more curious of the start of the conversation. She was really curious about the whole conversation and she felt like Sulli has a story behind her that happened when Krystal didn’t know her and was still in the US.

“It’s already late I’m going him then, Bye”

Sulli ended their conversation

As expected the next day Sulli didn’t come to school. Everytime when she saw Kai on the corridor she didn’t take off her look at him. He was acting normal. It didn’t seem that something did bother him.

After school she went to the square. There was a huge crowd of people. They were all waiting for a concert. Near the concert were some markets. It was all lively. She liked to go there. She missed speaking English a lot. There were a lot of foreign tourists wandering so she could speak with them sometimes and feel like in the US. Not direct but speaking with the whites was different from speaking to Koreans. The way they were speaking was more open and she could feel like back in the past in the US again. She didn’t suit much the Korean culture but what could she do. There were a lot of pretty things to buy.  Sad that Sulli didn’t come.

She suddenly noticed a familiar face. Kai. She hurried to him.

 “Hey you!” she shouted.

He looked back and saw a girl yelling at him.

“Wait!”

She was out of breathe. She grabed his hand and went to a quieter place to discuss with him.

“Hey! What are you doing?” he yelled

Sulli was right. He was actually really handsome and tall. But Krystal never liked those kind of guys.

When she came to her mind again she looked direct into his eyes with a serious expression.

 “I have something to ask you” she said.

“umm but excuse me. Do I know you?” he asked.

“you may not know me but I know you” she took a breathe

“What happened…….”

She couldn’t end her question When an old woman broke their conversation. They didn’t notice that a woman was watching them the whole time.  She sat under a tree and was also selling some groceries. She looked gentle.

“Such a beautiful young pair. It’s a beautifull night with a livingly atmosphere you shouldn’t make it worse with arguing” she smiled

The two of them looked confused

“I see that you two look really confused”

“HaHa” she laughed

“Since you’re my first costumers I’ll give you a special gift for each of you”

“Here”

“what is it?” Krystal asked

It was something small but heavy for its size. It was packed in a leather. Seemed like a true leather.

“Open it when until you’ll be at home in your room” she said

“It’s a really precious thing” she was still smiling

“Then why are you giving this to us?” Kai wondered

“Umm I don’t know. I just got the feeling that I have to give it to you”

“Then kamsahamnida” They bowed and left

“I’m going now. It was nice to meet you but I really have to go. My father will go crazy if I don’t come home immediately.” He said

 He ran far and further from her

“ I’m home!” she yelled

“You hear? Don’t ask me later why I didn’t show myself that I’m home!”

She went to her room

When was laying on her bed she was kind of bored. Then she remembered that she got a thing from that old lady.

She opened it carefully. It was an old watch like from the American or English movies. It looked like a real one. But why did she have that kind of thing? That couldn’t get out of her head. Was she from an American or an English descent?

When Kai also opened the thing that night he was surprised too.

Sulli finally came to school but she didn’t tell anything to Krystal. The school day was like the other days but one part was different. Every moment when Kai and Krystal went past each other they shared a quick glance at each other.

“I’m sorry that I didn’t call you” Sulli apologized

“No it’s okay”

The next day was somehow an unexpected windy day. The weather news also said that it was unexpected.

The later it was the wind got stronger. It was Saturday. It was only 5pm but it already got dark. Krystal was holding the watch. It was some sort of heavier than it usually was. Not only Krystal felt like that but also Kai. The watch got heavier and heavier that they couldn’t hold it any longer. It fell to the ground and opened. The light was glowing into their eyes and burning on their skin. The action went too fast that they didn’t know what happened. 


Hey guys! Here i am with chapter 1!

Please subscribe and comment below :D

Hope you enjoy and like it! ^^

We ♥ KaiStal ^^


©Story written by AFF567

Please don't plagiarize and don't steal or copy ani graphics and plot