Possessed

Screaming Lesson

"Yah! Myunji-ah! Enough with the creepy thing! And cut the off!" scold MinAh (the girl who likes Changjo). "Yah! Cut the crap and look at me you ne-" 

When Myunji turned her head to MinAh, she growl and grip MinAh's neck, MinAh choke trying to let her hand go but it was useless. "You! You has enough of making fun of me! Hahaha, Messed up with my friend, I'll kill you." MyunJi growl as she grip her neck even more until she coughed blood.

The others were screaming and ran to their cabin, MyunJi turned to SaeRi with full of blood and her skin turned pale, her eye balls weren't visible. She walked slowly towards SaeRi but she didn't show any emotion.

"I've had enough of you." she smirk as she hold one of the large branch.

"Enough with the play." SaeRi said and move her eye patch to the right revealing her red eye.

"CLOSE THAT EYE!" She yell.

"Mary, you had enough." SaeRi told.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" She growl as she hold SaeRi's neck.

Changjo on the other hand took one of the stick and swung it on her head, SaeRi fell and cough for air, Mary turned her head to Changjo and smirk. "It's no use." 

"Changjo, run." SaeRi breathed.

"Come back!!!" Mary yelled.

"Don't go after him and finish me." SaeRi said as she hold a grip of MyunJi's feet. "You want me to die right? But first. Let's play chase." SaeRi said.

 

ChangJo's POV.

I ran through the woods as fast as I could I ran up the hill until I ran out of air, I stopped and gasp for air.

"There's no way out." said the voice.

What is some here? Or am I hearing things?

"You can run but she can sense you." said a girl's voice. I saw a white figure standing infront of me, chills went down my spine and I feel really cold, I slowly turn my head up and saw a girl that looks like SaeRi but she doesn't have a left eye. She smile softly at me. "I believe SaeRi told a story about her life." she smile.

"Yeah, But, why did Mary killed you?" I ask

"Oh, so you figured out who I was." she smile.

"Of course you resemble her a lot." I told. "So why?" I ask.

"Mary told me to play with her, I thought she was going to play tea party and stuff but instead of that, she insist that we should play by killing someone, her target was SaeRi, but I refuse, how mad she was, she killed me instead, I gave my left eye to my mom and said, 'if anything happens to you give this eyes to SaeRi.' How scared she was of my eye, she'll anything to get rid of it." she ended.

"Why does she scared so much of that eye?" I ask.

"Cause, that eye was my father's, I now, know that Mary hated my father so much for letting her die. She used to be adopted by my dad before SaeRi and I were born." she told.

"Is there a way to stop Mary?" I ask.

"There is." she told.

"How?"

"Make SaeRi cry of blood and with the pinch of her blood, drip it to Mary's body." she told.

"Why her?" I ask.

"Because she's the last Kwon of our family." she told.

 

SaeRi's POV.

I hid behind a tree breathing helplessly.

"Come out SaeRi, I know you're here somewhere." she chuckle. "Ahahahaha, Come out."

As I breathe heavily, I took out my knife, and revealed my body. "There you are." she smirk and walk towards me.

"I'm sorry MyunJi." I whisper. I walk closer to her and the knife on her stomach, blood started to release from .

She turn to me, her face turned back to normal. "SaeRi, how c-could you." she stutter.

"Mianhe." I mumble without any emotion.

I pulled out the knife and her body fell, Mary finally got out og her body and she probably is searching for someone.

"SaeRi-ah!" I heard someone shouting my name. "SaeRi-ah! Where are you!" he shout. Changjo! "SaeRi-ah! If you could hear me, turn on your flashlight!" he shout.

I shakely took my flashlight flick it on, he saw me and ran faster towards me, he immediately hug me tightly.

"Thank goodnees, you're okay!" he said.

I didn't respond and just nod. As he carried MyunJi's body we went straight back to the camp. When we told the teachers about MyunJi, they called the ambulance, and they probably put MyunJi in the mortuary.

This is not the end, cause death will continue to come.


A/N: 3rd chapter's out! Hope you like it! Please leave a comment! ^^