The Beginning.....

Screaming Lesson

It was my first day at TOP Media Highschool (A/N: Sorry about the lame name T-T) Once I get there, I'm sure I'll find a new friend. I was walking on the sidewalk, hands in pocket, and wave to the people I knew, I don't know how many years it's been since I moved but.. I feel like I've known them for too long. When I saw a girl in a school uniform walking slowly, she turn her head and face me. She looked gloomy I wonder what happen? I smile and wave at her,  she didn't reply but continue walking.

 

When I enter the school gate, lots of girls gazed at me. Okay, that's a little creepy. So I ask one of them the direction of the principle's office. Some of them squeal.

"Just walk straight ahead." said the mature one.

"Hmm, Kamsamnida." I thanked.

So I walked straight towards the principle office, when I saw a sign stick onto it. It says, 'KNOCK FIRST!', I did what it says, I heard a come in word, I open the door and walk towards the principle's desk.

"You must be Changjo." he smiled.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greet.

"Oh, No need to bow. So here's your locker key and a map of this school. Oh yeah I almost forgot, you will be in Year 2 Class B." he told.

"Ne. Kamsamnida!" I bow 90 degrees.

As I left the principle office, there I saw the girl again. Hmm, So she went to the same school as me. I should introduce myself later. So I followed the map to where my class was.  When I found it, I knocked on the door.

"Oh, you must be the new student, do come in." said the teacher.

I smile and enter the class, I stood infront of the classmates and heard all the girls gasp. "Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Changjo imnida, please take care of me." I bow.

The girls started to squeal and that dissapoints me. "Waah, kyeopta!" one of them said. 

"Thank you Changjo, now, you may sit beside SaeRi." the teacher told.

Well the tables were seperate and I made look.

"Oh yeah, silly me, you may sit, there." she point.

As I walk pass the boys and the girls, I went to the back where the empty table was and butted in. I turn to my right and there I saw, her again. She turn to me and with a gloomy face. I bow and took out my book.

 

4 hours had passed and it's about to recess, I don't know how many hours it's been but, I feel kinda sleepy. I yawn and checked the time. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

RING!

The girl beside me who I persume SaeRi stood and left the class, while I packed my things, all the girls approach me.

"Where are you come from?"

"I've never seen you lived here before."

"Are you single?"

"How old are you? If you're 17 then you're an oppa!"

Damn! Gotta get outta here. I quickly take out my lunch box and pushed my way through those crazy girls. I ran out the class and spotted SaeRi, I hurriedly went towards her and hold her wrist. She turn to me with her eyes wide. We both turn our head to our classrom and saw a bunch of girls coming towards us.

"Follow me." she said with a low tone.

She pulled my hand while we ran, then we went up the staires.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"You'll see." she said.

As she open the door, I found out that we were at the rooftop. She walked outside, and sat on the bench where it was placed. I slowly walk towards her and sat beside her.

"Thanks." I spoke.

"Don't mention it." she said as she nibble her sandwich.

We both became silent and I feel kinda awkward. So I was thinking of a word to break the awkwardsness.

"So.... umm, what's your name?" I ask. Even though I knew her name already but at least I tried my best to break the silent... T-T

"SaeRi." she answered.

"I'm Changjo." I told and stick my hand out infront of her. I was hoping for a handshake but turns out she didn't

"You shouldn't have come here." she said.

"Uhh... why?" I ask.

She turn to me, and that I finally realise that she wore an eyepatch.

"This isn't a normal school." she warned. She stood and walk passed me.

"What do-" I stopped when I turn to the back that she wasn't there, hmm... that's weird. Is she some kind of a witch or something...?

When I walk down the staires, I saw a girl, pushed SaeRi's shoulder on the locker with a loud bump. Hmm, that's weird, Why isn't there any emotion on her face? When I saw the girl slapped her face, I became furious. I stomped my towards them and when she raised her hand, I hold a grip of that useless hand of hers. Her eyes widen when she saw me and soften.

"Oppa, Let go." she pleaded.

"I won't let go unless you told why you did that?!" I glare.

"Because she wasn't suppose to hang out with you! Something worse will happen okay?! Now let go and let me finish her." she begged.

"You think I'll believe you?! Go away and don't do any harm at her!" I yelled as I harshly let go of her hand.

When she ran away crying, I turn to SaeRi. "Gwenchana?" I ask.

She nod. "But she's right, something bad will happen." she spoke and left.

Hmm, I don't understand her, what exactly happened?

I went in class and happily went to my place. I turn to her and was about to say soemthing but....

"It's here." she said.

My face fell and became curious. What's here? Who came anyway?

"Okay class, now tomorrow is our camping trip and I want you to choose a partner." Mr.Kim announced as he gave us the paper one by one. After that all the girls approach me... again~ -.-' I just wish there's a girl that doesn't even crazy about me.

I turn my head to SaeRi, hmm, she's so calm, yet, emotionless. And that hit me! Of course there is a girl that doesn't go crazy at me. I stood and approached her. She look up at me and I smile.

"Wanna be partners?" I ask.

She didn't answer and hesitate a little, after a while she nod. I sighed of relief.

"Great! Thanks!" I thanked.

She nod again and continue to whatever she was doing, today Mr.Kim didn't give us any work, but he gave us a free period. I moved my table closer to her and she looked at me with curious.

"What you doing there?" I ask.

"Drawing." she answer

"I didn't know you can draw." I said trying to break the awkwardness.

"...."

I stared at her and admire her face, hmm, she look really beautiful, her pale skin looks smooth, her hazel eye sparkles and her pink plump lips would be lucky if a guy kissed her. She look perfect and look so fragile.

"SaeRi-shi." I called.

"Hmm?" she ask, not facing me.

"Whatever happens I'll protect you." I assured.

She look up at me and tilted her head.

"Hmm?" she ask.

I blush heavily and cover my mouth. "N-Nothing." I stutter. Aish! She look really beautiful! I think I like her!

When the bell rings, we packed our things and I slung my bag on my shoulder. "Can we walk together?" I ask.

She nod. We both left the class together. 

 

On our way home~

 

We both walked on the sidewalk, my hands in my pocket and I took a peek at her. She look really beutiful! T.T And then I remember of what she said to me.

"SaeRi-shi." I called.

"Hmm?" she ask.

"What do you mean 'You shouldn't have come here.'?" I ask.

"I'll tell you when I feel like it." she said, and turned to the left. 

I stare at her direction and she walked on a path where it leads in the dark woods. Is she really that emo...?

 

Narrator's POV.

As SaeRi, unlock the front door, she sense that someone was standing behind her. She look through her shoulder and sense that it was getting closer to her.

"YOU DID THIS! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" yelled the voice.

She moved her hand towards her eyepatch and moved the eyepatch to her right eye. She slowly open her eye and revealed a bloody red colour eye.

And that she saw her. Standing angrily infront of her. Her face was covered with blood a.k.a tears and eyes wide, the girl's face doesn't have a nose and a mouth.

"YOU DID THIS IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!" she yelled again, and moved closer to SaeRi and this time, their face was a few inches away.

"What do you want?" SaeRi ask.

"YOU LIAR! YOU SAID YOU'LL LET ME GO!" she scream.

"Hana." SaeRi called as she patted her head. "Calm down." she soothed.

Hana's eyes soften and her face changed into the way it was, her eyes turned to normal, her nose was formed on her face and even her lips appeared, but she doesn't have a left eye. When she calmed, she wrapped her hands around SaeRi.

"I just want to be free." Hana sobbed on SaeRi's shoulder.

SaeRi embrace her, giving her a soothing hug. "Shhhh. I know, I know. I haven't found the key yet." SaeRi said.

When a strong wind appeared. SaeRi sense an evil spirit surround them.

"SaeRi." whisper the husky voice. "I will, give you revenge." it says again.

SaeRi didn't said a word but kept silent and put her usual emotionless look on.

"(I can see the future.... their going to die....)" she thought.

 


A/N:

Boring chap! I know T-T, But I hope you didn't unsubscribe because of this, and please leave a comment and tell me about this chap! Ne?  Once again, I'm sorry if it's boring! *bows* But I'll try my best to make it interesting for the second chap! ^^

 

P.S I'm sorry if it's short, But I'm sure that I'll write the second fic longer! :)