She's Back

Screaming Lesson

SaeRi's POV.

Sitting in a cold dark room all alone, waiting for him to come, I don't know how many years it's been since he left. But I'm sure that he promised me to come back. A door behind me creeked open.

"Don't just stand there." I spoke without looking back.

She smile, and slowly flew towards me, and wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm not giving you my body." I told.

She laughed, and point her finger at the window.

"I want to be free." she whisper.

"Hana." I mumble with full of sadness

"Search the key faster." she said and vanished.

I sigh and stood. I slung my bag on my shoulder, I ran down the staires and step out the house, I locked it, and started to walk to on the path.

 

Changjo's POV.

We're all gathered infront of the school bus, waiting for SaeRi. I look around and spotted her. I wave my hand witha smile on my face. But as usual, she looked at me blankly. When she stood beside me. I smile and hold her hand.

"Kaja." I smile.

We both enter the school bus together, we sit at the front row, and again the feeling of the awkwardness came back. "So..." I started.

"Be careful." she warned all of a sudden.

"Huh?!" I just looked at her curiously, "What do you mean?" I ask.

"Ehem!" coughed one of the girls, I know she did that on purpose. I turn my head towards her.

"SaeRi-shi, can we exchange sit?" ask the girl, who bullied her yesterday.

I turn to SaeRi, and when she was about to stood, I hold a grip of her hand, she looked at me, I shook my head 'No'.

"Sorry, but I prefer SaeRi sit with me." I glare.

She scoffed and said, "Fine then, I won't talk to you." she said sulking.

"Fine by me." I smirk.

 

20 minutes had passed, and we're still on our way to the camping park. On the other hand SaeRi, her head kept bouncing like a ball, maybe she's sleeping, I moved her head on my shoulder, I took off my jacket and wrap around her. I smile softly at her.

"Come back." she mumble.

I stare at her and saw a tear flow down her cheek, maybe she's dreaming.

 

15 minutes later~

 

Okay! This is the first time I've been on a long ride. I look out the window and oh! It's already noon I put my headphone on and listened to music. Everyone was sleeping eccept for me and the bus driver.

"Uhm, Ajushi, Are we there yet?" I ask wanna make sure, that we'll arrive soon.

"We're almost there." he answer

I lightly shook SaeRi's hand and whisper, "SaeRi-ah, wake up, we're almost there." I told.

She slowly open her eyes and lift her head, she rubbed her eyes and turn to me, blankly.

"What?" I ask.

She shook her head and stare out the window.

--------------

When we arrived, the teachers told us to line up and step out the bus one by one. When we gathered infront of the cabin, the teacher told us some rules and gave us a key to our dorm.

"Hey, SaeRi." I called, looking at her but the odd thing is, she stared at the woods. Hmm, I wonder, what she's staring at? "Hey, SaeRi, Gwenchana?" I ask.

She turn to me and nod.

"Okay, Now class, I want you to go to your cabin and unpack your things, after that, go to the lounge room, then take a rest cause to night we're going to have a campfire and SaeRi will volunteer to tell ghost stories again." Ms.Jung told.

We all went to our own ways and I think, SaeRi is my sleeping mate for tonight, thinking about it makes me blush!

-----------

So we all went to the lounge room, me and SaeRi ate our food peacefully at first but then the flirtatious girl came.

"Oppa!" she greet.

Disgusting.

"What do you want?" I ask coldly.

"You!" 

I rolled my eyes and continue eating my food.

"SaeRi-ah, eat your vegetables." I said as I fed her my carrot.

"Oppa! I want a carrot too." said the girl with puppy dog eyes.

"You don't like unions?" I ask SaeRi and she nod.

"Oppa, why are you ignoring me?" This girl is annoying.

"Can't you shut up for once?!" I yelled making the whole room speechless and turn their attention to us. "Stop, barging into my life, whoever you are!" I glare and pulled SaeRi's wrist outside.

-----------

When we were out, we went to the river side and sat on the bench.

"You're making it even worse." she said softly.

"What do you mean?" I ask

"She won't give up, she'll do anything to get you." she told.

"But I won't fall for her." I said.

She tilted her head with a confuse look.

"I already like someone." I chuckle.

And that someone is you.

"But she'll going to get rid of that 'someone' just to make you fall for her." she added.

I hold her hand and sigh, can't you realise it now?

"Tell me, is there a side story with that red eye of yours?" I ask changing the topic.

"I'll tell you when I feel like it." she said as she touched her eyepatch. "Cause it's the past that I want to forget." she added.

"Is it a painful one?" I ask.

She nod. "A really painful one that makes me want to die, it's not even a normal one." 

"I see, but I'm still curious though, why does Ms.Jung wants you to tell ghost stories?" I ask.

"Don't you know? I live with ghosts." she told.

My eyes widen and froze in my position, is it for real?

----------------------

SaeRi's POV.

Night came and we were all gather around the camp fire, I sat in my usual spot.

"So what's the story, this time?" Ms.Jung ask.

"It's the past that I want to forget, the painful horrific past." I told.

 

FLASHBACK:

It was the day before my mom die, I was alone in my room with my twin, 'Hana'. We both love to play spirits, We don't know why, but it's fun to talk with ghost and meet them, you can say that we're paranormal sisters, people never believe us that ghost exist, so we kept those things to ourselves.

On that day, Hana died, she was killed by 'Marry', Marry is the little girl who always play with us, at first I thought she was kind but turns out she doesn't. People always scared of that name but I don't I'm never scared of anything. With full of hatred she had towards me, she did something to my left eye, She poisoned my eye with one of her spell. My mom tried everything to get rid of her but, I told her, "She's not easy to kill."

How stubborn my mom is, she locked me alone in the closet leaving me with 'her', she kept us lock inside the cold dark closet. Since I'm all alone in there, 'she' thinks it's easy to get rid of me. I told her, "It's impossible.", how angry 'she' was, she choked my neck but nothing happen to me, then she suggest "If I can't kill you, then I'll kill your mom."

I didn't show her any fear but to leave her with my mom. Suddenly, I heard my mom's last wish, "Before you could kill me, I want SaeRi know that Iloveher and I want her to have my eye as her last gift from me." with that, I can't sense her life. The door unlocked by itself and I immediately ran to the kitchen where my mother was, I heard the police car outside even an ambulance.

Both doctors and officers came barged in, but I ignore every question they ask, instead of answering I told them about my left eye and my mom's last wish.

They took me to the hospital for my eye surgery, when it was a success, they insist that I should live at the orphanage but I refuse. So they told me to live at the hospital instead.

The next day at night, I felt something fall on my face, I slowly open my eyes and saw the ceiling covered with blood. It's a warning, not an ordinary warning but  paranormal one, it says:

'I'll do anything to get rid of you, of it won't work I'll kill your friends and families who took care of you, not just that,

I'll find a way to kill you last!

Be right back 'Kwon SaeRi'

-Marry'

I just layed in my bed waiting for her but, nothing happened. Then I realise, she'll get me the day I turned 18.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"How come you knew that she'll come back?" Yuri my classmate ask.

"This eye isn't normal, this eye has every sign of her." I answered.

"But I have to admit, you're still creepy." Minsoo told.

"Guys, I think there's something wrong with Myunji." told HaRi

And that's when I realise.... 'She's Back'


A/N:

Hi guys! Sorry it's been so long since I haven't update, well, I have an exam to attend now that my final exam ended, I can do anything what I want now, please leave a comment, to silent readers of course hope this chap is good TT.TT 

P.S: To silent readers, please Subscribe and Leave a comment, Upvote is optional.

Thankyou ^^v