CHAPTER 35

(EDITING) Letter from Prince Charming (왕자님으로부터온 편지)

"What?! You both broke up? And you just watch her walk away without saving the relationship?" Kyungsoo asked and Chen nodded. 


"I know her very well. She would be her stubborn-self refusing to listen to me. But I think she needs time alone right now."


"And you're okay with that?" Suho said, he slowly nods his head again for the second time. "I guess...."


"Who's the cause behind all these? Like w-w-what made her ask for a break-up?" Kai asked. Sehun slowly raised his right hand shyly. The boys all turned to look at Sehun, shocked with how he was related to it. 



"You?! What trouble did you contribute to their relationship you third-wheel!" Chanyeol, who doesn't know anything, teased. Sehun turned to him looking upset. Nobody likes being accused of the wrong intentions, that's what Sehun dislikes the most. 


"Hyung, mianhae. I really didn't know that it would be like-" 


"It's okay. It's not your fault, it's mine. I shouldn't have followed you guys. I should have trusted her with you." Chen cuts Sehun before he could finish off saying what he wants. But what he said makes the 11 other boys even more curious to what he had been up to on that particular night. 


"Follow them? So you were stalking them?" Xiumin asked.


Again, he nodded his head, admitting his mistake. "I shouldn't have, I'm sorry." 


"But why did you do it anyway?" 


"Because..." he didn't want to say it out, because he knew what a ridiculous reason it was. But since he would prefer not having it repeat for the second time, he'd rather come clean and tell them. "Because I was afraid that she would just leave me one day and tell me that she has feelings for one of you guys. Afterall, you guys are all good-looking. Especially Sehun..." 


"What Kim Jongdae?! *laughs out loud*" Baekhyun bursts out laughing. 


"So because of that you had to stalk her just to assure that her feelings won't change?! Hyung! You're older than me but you're so childish." Tao said. 


Sehun though, was just sitting at the side, his mouth opened, shocked. Such a ridiculous reason, he thought. He never knew about this entire thing that Chen had done quietly on the day they went to watch a musical. All in all, he had never imagined Chen to be this jealous. Because he had always showed his manly and understanding side to the rest of the members. 


"Yah Kim Jongdae! Of course Mi Hyun would never do that. At least I, don't think she would ever do that. I don't think she'd ever have that type of feelings for any of us other than you anyway. And let me clear your doubts first, we only regard her like our sister. All of us know how much you really love her yah Chen chen!" Kris said to assure the pessimistic friend. 


" Aish. What should I do now..." he looked down with his both thumbs rubbing his temples. 


"Well if you haven't, you should apologise to her." Baekhyun suggested. "It's only wrong for you to do what you did. True, like you told me, she would think like you never trusted her feelings for you. And, maybe your actions could scare her and made her think that you're over-possesive? No girls like that. Their theory of love is: they can be the only over-possesive ones, not the guys."


"Woah woah woah! Byun Baekhyun have you been reading a lot of love books lately? You seemed to know a lot! Why haven't you gotten yourself a girlfriend?" said Lay. 


"Aniyo hehe." he shyly replied, his face turned red.


"Do you need me to talk to Mi Hyun, hyung? Maybe it could-" 


"Ani! Gwaenchanha, let me settle these things on my own! You guys don't have to step in and help!" he cuts him again. "Anyway, thank you. I'm really sorry that I haven't been hanging out with you guys too ever since Mi Hyun and I got together. Maybe now is really a good time to reflect on my actions..." he said. 


"It's okay. Just that, you need to know how to balance between the time spent with her and the time spent with us. Afterall, you're the only one who's attached amongst all of us now." Suho advised. Although they are all going to an age where they should already be in a relationship, they are the least interested in getting a girlfriend. Except for Baekhyun, who secretly wants one but have only been keeping silent about it. 

 



Mi Hyun kept checking her phone, to check if she receives any text messages. There was none. She felt completely insignificant. At some point, she wanted to send a message to Chen telling him that she was sorry but she dropped the idea.


'It's not my fault. Why should I be the one apologising.' she thought. 


Just then, her phone vibrated. She quickly took it to check, hoping that it would be him.


"YAH Oh Mi Hyun! How was it yesterday? Did your boyfriend know about the both of you going out? Did he say anything? Was he jealous ㅋㅋㅋ"
Ah Young 
Sent 16:45 30th May 2013



She let out a sigh of disappointment and unwillingly replied to the text. 


"We broke up." and shortly, her phone rang. 


"Oh Mi Hyun! What happened?! You guys fought?!" her bestfriend asked. She took the time explaining everything to her. At the time when she told her everything, she sounded upset. If it's anything, it's for sure Chen's careless words and thoughtless actions that made her mad. 


But to Yura, the break-up was unnecessary. 


"Mi Hyun ah, wasn't it your intentions to make him jealous?" she asked to remind her. 


"It was, but I only expected him to just be jealous. Not to the extent of following me around and then doubting my feelings like that." she said. 


"True. But have you listened to what he has to say?" she asked again. 


"No. I'm not even interested in what he has to say when he said all those ridiculous stuffs to me! Jungmal nappeun-namja! Ah dwetssu! Gwaenchanha, i'll think of ways." she said to her. Even when she sounded like she's not at the very least bothered about the 'fight' they had, she still kept constantly thinking about him. She was right about wanting to make him jealous. But the things he did was close to her thinking that he was an over-possesive boyfriend. 


"I don't know what else to say. And no, I'm not going to talk to Jongdae about this, don't worry about it! I'm just telling you, just in case the same things happened to our friendship like before. But, just a reminder to you Mihyun-nie, it takes two hands to clap in a relationship and it works both ways. If you want a relationship to work, you need to brace yourself for all the fights and challenges you'd be facing, oh? I just hope things will be better between you both, because I know you two are fond of each other very much." 


"I will take some time to reflect too... Mianhae Ah-young-ssi, but can we talk later? Because I really need time alone right now." she asked. With that, she put down the call. Resting her head comfortably against the pillow, she went into deep sleep shortly. 

 



"Ah! Turn on your damn phone Oh Mi Hyun!" Chen said to himself in frustration. 


He wanted to be a man, to call her instead of leaving out text messages. But she have this habit of turning off her phone when she is sleeping, so there was no way that he could get through the call. 


An hour later, Mi Hyun woke up. 5 missed calls when she her phone. She smiled unknowingly. And followed by a text message. 


"Jagi, you're probably sleeping now. I've called you many times but it can't get through. So here goes.... I never said this to you in the car yesterday but I'm really sorry T-T I was just being the insecure boyfriend who had doubts about his girlfriend. All those things that I did, I wondered now why did I do it. Kim Jongdae pabo~ And the last few words I said to you before you left the car, my stupid mouth needs to learn when to say the right things T-T Now I'm regretting so many things. Let's not be like this when we meet in school in 2 days, oh? I'll promise you I'll become a better and a mature boyfriend. Now, come back to me, please? ;;;;"


A/N:

Thanks so much for the comments guys~ When i read your comments, somewhere in between the lines, it gave me an idea for this new chapter he he! And for my new subscribers, thank you so much for subscribing! I hope my story doesn't disappoint you in any way~ Thank you so much for all the support!

And anyway, got my MID album yesterday and I screamed when I unsealed the album! Because!!!!

I'm so lucky asdfghjkl;;;